Kill Six Billion Demons - KSBD K6BD

Seeker of Thrones 7-76
Fissure
>Oscar's tailor gets a lot of work

Incubus seems to have worn out his welcome faster than I anticipated.

You know, even if Lucky Felicia is doomed, I'm glad she didn't go quietly.

user i think hes currently in full control thats why Ally is in her own eye and it and the key are incubus coloured.

Probably about to turn the door into splinters and a devil or two into paste.

Exactly, that fanning was impressive
Really? I thought he was just going to let Felicia be sacrificed and make it so Allison can't interfere

Yes, I also noticed that, user.

I'm saying Allison is officially over and done with Incubus' shit. I didn't expect her to get to that point until later.

Because the way I'm interpreting this is Incubus has locked Allison inside of her own head to let the human sacrifice happen.

oh shit i'm so okay with this

Watch Incu-Allison toss one of the other devils in, because remember, the door just wants someone to eat.
Hell, the other devils said it perfectly, every man for himself. Why not sacrifice the Mechanic, we already have Lucky, mainly because at the end of the day, who's going to be more loyal, a remorseless devil, or a scared girl?

I feel like I should recognize what Eye-Allison is wearing, it looks rather 80s.

I feel like its from a movie about a girl who wrestles? Like she has to wrestle on the boys high school team or something. It seems so familiar but I cant remember.

Can devils be killed only by hurting their mask? It looks like Oskar isn't at all upset or hurt by being shot, just that his coat is full of holes now.

I NEED this cat girl vore
don't deny me this

Huh it does look like a girls wrestling uniform but I couldn't find any film with that dude.

OK so someone explain what is the plan when they get to him

He is totally just stopping her to let Felicia get sacrificed.

Nah, he's going to let it happen, easier route towards Mammon that he clearly wants dead through the actions of Allison.

Yeah, unless Incubus goes and absolutely obliterates the door or some devils and that's why he's taken full control, I don't think Ally will be too happy about their, uh, partnership.

I wonder what the point of making a deal with her in the first place is, in that case. He's not really done much with it.

Don't forget she's a weeb, could be some gundam pilot style suit or some bullshit

>I wonder what the point of making a deal with her in the first place is, in that case. He's not really done much with it.

Its pretty obvious. Pretend to give Ally self-confidence to control the power while in reality he just takes control himself every now and then. Use her as a walking nuclear bomb and cause her to kill a King or two to start a war.

ignore me i'm dum.

I bet the more she uses his power the easier it is for him to control her.

>makes a deal with a demon lad named THE INCUBUS

>surprised when betrayed

I think the other guy had it right. She already agreed to be controlled.

But it's important to note she still has the key inside her own head. She can very easily wrest control back any time she chooses.

Her outfit reminds me of Fifth Element.

wrestler girls are so fucking hot

Look at the background of the last panel.
The screaming has stopped.

;_;7

weren't there 2 pages today?

Previous page's text:
>“The cruelest of weapons aim not to kill, but to preserve life, in the most hideous and torturous ways imaginable.” -Au Vam

I'm guessing Felicia won't die for a long long time.

The first of the two "new" pages was posted last week on twitter and tumblr while the site was down.

>I'm guessing Felicia won't die for a long long time.
Ho ho ho

god damn, poor felicia
her name is seeming a little ironic in retrospect

She was lucky to make it this far.

When did Oscar lose the hooves?

Devils forms are ever shifting and never stay the same for long according to Abbadon.

How do you have this page? The comic stops at least four or five pages before this?

page links arent updated right away when a new update drops. do a google search and you should always find the most recent page

Posted on the ksbd Tumblr.
Actually the site is up, I just checked. What makes you say it stops earlier?

Most likely bullets is a terrible weapon against chaos given form, devils might not have internal organs like us humans

Most likely cleaving them with a sword or explosives are far more effective

Looks like Cio hasn't gone full edge yet after all.

>It's probably some sort of "You're in your own mind" Time stop de-
>She's covered in blood.

Oh! Owowowowowoh! What's happening?

>I'm guessing Felicia won't die for a long long time.

So the face gets replaced by Felicia's.

Old blood. Check the previous pages.

it's up on the regular page now

is the wrestling workout, they get huge legs and booty and rock hard abs with a small waist

she deleted her tumblr right?

Is that a complete set of eyeballs I see on panel 4?

So Felicia was just being chuuni all along after all.

I think Abby might've slipped up and forgot, someone should tell him.

I hope so, because that thing is horrifying.

That's what I'm thinking anyway.

More of that promised eye symbolism.

How weird would it be if Allison tore her way out through her eye to regain control of her body? Like some kind of meta symbolic magic shiz.

Well, that would explain future Allison's missing eye.

Bur she could toss in another devil or just kick it open with her key. There has to be another reason he's doing it.

You saw his palace, right? Dude is just brutal.

I don't think he's mess with someone having THE key just like that without a clear reason.

>Probably about to turn the door into splinters and a devil or two into paste.
This I hope but I'm pretty sure he's just letting Felicia be sacrified to "teach a lesson" to Allison.

Allison seems to be perfectly capable of destroying the door on her own and if he just wanted to help he didn't have to hijack control, so it's most likely a lesson or some plot.

>the arc is not ever over and Incubus has already fucked her over

lmao

It looks like the Fifth element

What? What made you think that? Her key is still glowing with his color. The point is that he's boosting her ability to act. A bit of pluck to go with her luck.

But who didn't see that one coming?

Allison, evidently.

Unless this is part of his plan to force Allison to get real confidence and teach her how to hate and be violent.

He's given her a taste of his power helping her against the demons so far. Now he is making her watch helpless something which she is opposed to on moral grounds.

She'll hate him after this. That hate will give her the boost needed to overcome his influence and by that also master her key.

tl:dr He's mindfucking her into a life of crime and murder.

Now there’s a good question:

Why would the fucking magical door accept sacrifice that was planned for and thus is not to be considered part of the party?

>bussiness major with minor in philosophy

Its faster to just crush everything in front of him immediately door and devils included.

This is exactly it.

Al-YIS-UN isnt playing by the rules of this silly little door, Incy is showing her the rules she plays by.

>huge legs and booty
indeed

His entire master plan is to mess with her until she rampages and fucks everyone up. He wants the current truce of the demiurges to break so he can enjoy a good war. That's why he's working with Jagganoth.
The two of them are basically the fat Nazi major from Hellsing.

I don't know what the fuck eye-Allison is wearing but I like it. Also didn't Abbadon say there'd be two updates today?

Eye did

>The door doesn't eat people, it just licks them all over while rolling them around in it's mouth

This is someone's fetish

I see cameltoe ;)

>get a vague taste of Incubus' plans
>"His entire master plan"

I'm certain he has nothing up his sleeves

>and chew them like a bubblegum and inflate them like a bubble.

If, do it right the first time.

I really hope Lucky Felicia lives through this encounter for no other reason than just that everyone called she would be sacrificied from the first fucking panel she was introduced in.

Theres like no real stakes because everyone fully expected her to die from the beginning, so its just 4 pages of trying to explain to us why she needs to die. Just fucking do it or dont already.

>A bit of pluck to go with her luck.

n-nani?

Allison definitely has the power to take control back right now, but she most likely doesn't know how to use it. It would be interesting if Zoss showed up now or next time Incubus pulls this and told her to cut the link but I feel like she's going to have to suffer more before she realises she can do it.

I think it's referring to the door's purpose to sow mistrust among thief groups instead of outright killing them.

Which I guess is a point that would stick more if it wasn't already good at killing at least one of them. Or if the party wasn't already established as not trusting each other because it's full of demons, one of whom already backstabbed the protagonist just prior to reaching the door.

>Zoss sees Incubus
>"ffs not this guy again"

There's a trap for everything, it's just one of them.

Well it's obviously built for a different sort of party, not a gang of devils

Will make a good team with YabaCio

>6th panel, screaming, no blood
>Finale panel, no screaming, blood

We went from one cliff hanger to an even bigger cliff hanger

That's the mimic blood.

Since Incubus is ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL, aspects of himself are bleeding into Allison, such as his facial scars and that he's covered in blood all the time.

Weird how the right hand moved from her throat to her face.

He's going from choking her to getting ready to slam dunk her into that behelit.

when the site came back up it was just two pages behind. The one that got posted on tumbr/twitter and todays.

stop making shit up user.

or you know, she could be covered in blood from chopping a mimic in half just like 3 pages (and only about 10 minutes time in comic) ago.

It was far more than that since they took a lot of time to go from pillar to pillar. But you can see the stains in all previous panels they're just less noticeable.

There's no reasonable metric to tell exactly how much time has passed in comic, but i'll relent and say it's been under an hour most likely.

Still relatively recent.

Purely a guess but I think more, walking on ropes is hard and she wasn't particularly good at it. Either way I agree with you that it's mimic blood. It's not like she had time or place to clean herself.

We're getting another page later today!

h y p e

What makes you say that?

>I NEED this cat girl vore
>don't deny me this
Actually, by announcing that they will kill the girl last page, it actually improves her survival chances.
Basically, if you want a plan to happen you don't spell it out. If you DO spell it out, then it would be narratively boring if it then just happens. Now that we know she is suppose to die, it now is a question of how to change the outcome. She can still die, but it would be via a different way.

So I've re-read the comic and I have to say that while I enjoyed it in retrospect Alison spends like 90% of the plot being jerked around and has very little agency throughout.

So far the only victory she's really done on her own is outdrink a devil and that was forever ago. Since then she's just been a mcguffin passed around from hand to hand

I really hope that this doesn't last much longer because it's starting to get kind of obnoxious especially in this current arc