Reminder

Reminder.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9e83nU6UxCw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who cares.

Reminder that Spain is doing worse than some Hispanic countries.

Eat shit, Spain.

Who the fuck cares? You guys aren't even white anyways. One's just superior to the other.

Get fucked you're all taconiggers.

Holy crapo! Spain blown the fuck out-o!

>the state of the balance in civ 6

thats true, european spaniard are bro, american hispanic are cancer

>You guys aren't even white anyways.
Why? They are generally whites i think.

You guys are honorary whites, will always be based. But fuck the Spaniards' ancestors who didn't send their women to Mexico.

toothpaste you are truely our greatest ally

Tomatoes vs tomatos

60%

Only in a fantasy world, my friend. Northern Europeans like you, Scandinavians, Finnish, British, Irish, Dutch, and Germans can only be considered white in my opinion, though. Southern Europeans are Mediterranean which means that they are technically semitic. Some say they're semites, some say they're white. I never cared much, nor did I ever see them as white. Unfortunately though, they aren't.

*76%

This man is Spaniard you retarded mall sharter

>Southern Europeans are Mediterranean which means that they are technically semitic
What the fuck are you on about nigger

>semites

Not even close.

Aquafresh is best fresh.

Have you seen them? I was not in Spain, but Google shows that many of them are quite like us. Many of them have light eyes, right?

So is CIV6 worth bothering with or should I just wait until it and all the inevitable expansions and DLC are on sale?

STFU nigger

>people with white skin
>white
I've got white skin but I'm 24% shitskin, doesn't equate to shit. Jews have white skin too, they aren't white.
As I said before, semites can look white at times, but are not. They are the sons of Shem. Three main semitic groups are:
>Mediterraneans
>Jews
>Arabs
Spaniards are semitic.

Dude. I can't understand your taco language. Speak English.

Divide and conquer shills

Even in the 1920s, the height of Nordicist ideology, Spaniards and Mediterraneans were considered white.

its horrendously imbalanced and there's some weird shit with the UI, otherwise it's a pretty solid change from civ 5. give it a pirate to try it out.

Am I suppose to Keep him posted as well?

>Brown eyes

It's only fun in the hardest difficulties. The AI is fucking retarded.

Multiplayer is more fun, but takes too long and a lot leave before it gets interesting.

That man is Galician.
Galicia had no Moors.
He is 100% Celtic Spaniard.

Try again divide and conquer shitskin.

only if you find snackpine and cola
youtube.com/watch?v=9e83nU6UxCw

ITT:

It is not divide and conquer, Pablo, it is an unfortunate truth. Celtiberians are like Ashkenazis. They are whites with a tainted bloodline.

Light brown.
And he looks like pure european, yes.
My friend has dark-green eyes and usually it shows more dark, than his.

He is not hispanic he is Aztec you fucking retard.

Spanish people are from Spain so they are white you fucking retard.

Why is a white person not white?
Do you mean Caucasian, perhaps? Semites are considered Caucasian.
I've yet to hear any clear explanation of what classifies someone as "white" and what makes "white" objectively superior. Nigger trash are nigger trash of course, but pretending that the Spanish are lesser than the Germans? In the modern day they are both degenerates, and in the past they were both great empires.

>Educacion en los Paises Bajos

"Precolumbian" and "Spanish"
There you go Orange-kun, fixed for ya.

You know what...Civ 3 was my first civ game and I don't think I've ever had a successful multiplayer game. A public one I mean, playing with friends always works but I think I'm past the days of 36 hour LAN parties

At least the shitskin part is native American, which you can use as an argument to btfo sjws.

I never said semites were inferior to the white man. You are just our competitor.

Genetics says otherwise mallsharter.

Spaniards are genetically closer to Scottish people than to Arabs or Turks. Which makes sense since Celtiberians were the first to populate the British isles.

Following WW2 Germany built itself up in only 2 decades, and by then already had an economy that was larger than Britains. Germans are better people than most.

>montezuma
>pure Aztec
>Hispanic
Are you fucking retarded bro

hurr fucking durr

Fair enough, though I don't see why it has to be a competition.

eh, you can set turn timers and stuff, and multiplayer works even in the cracked version. i have no idea why anybody would ever try to play it with randoms

This is Spain.
Fixed for you.

I'd rather be a Metis than a Spain moor nigger.

I don't understand the point of the image, Mexico always had natives?

Stupid Nordic

Spain is Hispanic

Hispanic means you come from a spanish speaking country you fucking retard

Hispanic's not a race though

The left faggot should be mestizo

Spain is THE main hispanic country

Christ, and I thought american public schools were shit

I can't believe no one has pointed out the Habsburgs are German yet.

>you are a sinner and are no friend to Spain

I don't have anything against Spain or Spaniards, but I've been to Barcelona and it practically indistinguishable from a Mexican ghetto.

Its interesting to play with new people. Playing with your friends becomes familiar after a while.

I'm surprised to hear that the cracked multiplayer works though

Hispanic:

>fit, genetically superior

Spanish:

>Fat Muslim fuck

lol nope
Mexico is the main hispanic country now

Hispanic and Spanish are literally the same thing

The brown ones are just mestizos

You fuckers have INDIO genes

DIRTY
FILTHY
STINKY
YUCKY
ICKY
VICKY
YUCKY
POOPY
PEE
POOPY
INDIO genes

You fuckers ruined the word hispanic

Hispanic used to be like irish tier back when it was just spanish people until you crybaby beaners whined to the government to be labeled "Hispanic", thus, ruining the word

>white's
>'

0/10 would not segregate

This my jrw friend defend spein plox.

that was correct back in the day
>australian education

If you searched up White Hispanics, this is the pic you would get

Spanish and Hispanic are the same thing

Typical northern european acting like he knows shit

>As I said before, semites can look white at times, but are not. They are the sons of Shem. Three main semitic groups are:
>>Mediterraneans
>>Jews
>>Arabs
>Spaniards are semitic.

Seriously stfu igborant fuck. The admixture in spain is berber, the semitic admixture is negligible and comes from neolithic massive emigrations from the middle east that can be traced in other countries like France. Stop spreading bullshit and get the fuck out of here.

Make Mexico New Spain Again

Spanish people aren't in the 60 percent so it's 70 percent you anti american cunt nigger

0%

Actually Galicia is one of the region with the highest frequency of neolithic farmers genes aka proto-africans, there's quite a lot of "dark" people there

>murkins in charge of English

What a terrible world we live in

get FUCKING baited!!!!!!!!!

No that is not hispanic technically, no one hass this shit right, Lol. Hispanic = Spanish people. Amerindian = full Indian blood, Mestizo = Amerindian + European/White blood.

>implying Berber admixture is any better
Berber admixture is like 1% better than straight Semitic admixture.
They're still Afro Asiatics.

Op, are you anti hispanic as in all hispanics?

You realize a spaniard in america is a "White Hispanic"

Why don't you think before you make an anti white thread

Blame Mestizos

Not hispanics

You're anti white

If you hate ALL hispanics as in the white ones, then you hate Spain, a HISPANIC country, then you hate colonist, then you hate america

You communist nigger

I am a peruvian living in Spain currently unemployed and this guy is right. Listen to him and spread this everywhere please. Spain is a dead decadent shithole, the future is Mexico and thats where I am going as soon as possible.

>in Spain currently unemployed

Well at least you've made an effort to fit in

Barcelona is full of african immigrants, You should have gone to Santiago de Compostela if you were in Spain.

Spain claimed the territory but never had any control over it, you dumb second-rate kraut Spanish rapebaby. That's why it was called the wild west.

>white

Do you think pure aztecs are hispanic?

You're a fucking idiot dude

Hispanic = Spanish descent

The reason why we call all the shitty brown people in our country "Hispanic" is due to their 3 drops of spanish rape blood

Nigger.

Anyone with some mental sanity left must know that Spain is a country to be avoided like the plague.

This. Spain is basically a failure in every way. Probably will be as cucked as the UK in a few years. Mexico and US will be a superpower thanks the senor Trump.

Btw this game doens't shows any fucking european leader in a correct way. This is how Felipe actually looked, and the same happens with Catherine.

And how much do you think is that admixture? 50%? Lol, in most of the people it doesnt even reach the 5%
What do you know about the iberian people? Do you believe they were blonde and blue eyed?

Can we at least make an effort to smuggle out all the great artworks and literature?

"White" also refers to the purity of the soul and the virtues upheld by society. It's every bit as important as skin.

Semites are clannish. They have that Near East mentality where they prefer to do business dealings with third cousins twice removed over strangers, because they have a fundamental distrust of others which is a reflection of their own internal moral corruption. This clannishness allows them to quickly move up in Western societies but left to their own devices they don't create functional institutions on a macro scale. You can see some of this at play in Italians but it ebbs and flows in them over time and it's mainly a Jewish and Arab thing.

If you scheme against white "outsiders" in society you are not white.

This is why Christian universalism is so closely linked to Western civilization.

Most of it is ancient admixture, but yeah not debating you, we're not white, just wish we had the same perks as non-whites like being free of guilt-shaming and sjw social warfare, but seems that we are white enough to suffer those anyway

I was at Madrid to Barcelona and back. Will check that out next time, the photos of it look beautiful.

Lel moor rape baby nigger.

No, but their descendants today are called hispanics.

That's a map of natives retard.

>spanish artwork and literature
Not worth a shit, let them keept it

I'm not talking about Argentina, I'm talking about Spain you mouth breathing retard.

That's a little unfair. What about the likes of Goya, Velazquez, Picasso, Dali, Greco, Dominguez?

Yeah but the spaniards are also called hispanics too

It's like being anti human cause niggers are considered humans

Blame mestizos you retard, not hispanic you anti white fuck

King Philip is white, but he's also hispanic, it's not mutally exclusive retard

America doesn't use the spanish caste system. and hispanic isn't a race here If a spaniard went to america, he'd be a white Hispanic, trust me

>Negrito

>>people with white skin
>>white
Is it our turn for the banner contest yet

I just want a spanish qt3.14.

Is so much to ask?

they only keep a small portion of those, they were so cucked in the past that every country in the world owns more Goyas, Velazquez or Picassos than Spain itself