User go make me some pizza nuggies

>user go make me some pizza nuggies

She was high as fuck in this episode

They're called pizza rolls you classless harridan.

Never noticed that her eyes are shells before

bitch it's Neapolitan or get the fuck out of my house

How many nuggies can she canonically eat?
Does this have something to do with fish-ness?
When will heckapoo cuck her?

Questions the world needs answers to. Questions that haunt me.

>No, you can't have this savory bite sized warmed snack, you must have ice cream instead.
What

You heard me.

not the guy but, how do you even "hear" someone on text in an image board.

You think Jackie is tan all over?

I'd make her some pizza nuggies, sure. There are a lot of things I would do for her. It's all a matter of how thirsty you are.

don't talk to user in that tone of voice

You think the carpet matchs the drapes?

You heard your user.

Go to your room.

All I know is I'd gladly clean her freshly warmed toilet seat with my tongue

Important questions. Nefcy will surely enlighten us.

I browsed Sup Forums during highschool and started saying these types of things in school to guys and unironically I would get what I asked for. So I got drinks and food and back massages all the time from guys at school. It was a pretty great experience, thanks Sup Forums for teaching me about waifu powers.

So you got fat, right?

You didn't just let them do things for you all the time without ever repaying the favor... right?

Only if you grow fat like this and let me play your belly.

I'm sure they would have gotten something from it. Once had a friend that did nothing but come over, eat and pass out on the couch. Sometimes got his shorts down and played with his dick or slip him into his food.

giv request fgts

>slip him into his food
mkay.

I've always wondered, does having a low standards fetish like this mean that you get to fuck the women of dreams all the time? I don't know if I should be envious or not.

Guys don't do things for girls who aren't pretty user
Actually I did end up paying them back emotionally, I ended up the the go-to person for personal advice and intimate conversation. Not a lot of other teens seemed to have deeper interactions which is a lot of what those guys needed. I made good friendships over shitposting.

Meant cum. Damn phone not knowing slang

>Guys don't do things for girls who aren't pretty user
Bullshit bullshit bullshit. Now I know you're a cow.

>Guys don't do things for girls who aren't pretty user
Here, It's like a rule of thumb for some dudes that if a chick is pretty and asks too much help, it's like a huge red flag.
Even worse: if you're pretty and your car broke down or whatever, no one will stop to help cause it's never safe.
Basically beauty is synonymous to bad things here
(not from murica btw)

That's what I was as a teenager, but as a guy with girls asking me for favors and coming to me for personal advice. Only of them ever really liked me. The pretty ones just used me because of my reputation as the "nice" guy. I eventually got fed up and told one of them to do something herself, which really shocked her and her friends. And despite all the personal advice I doled out and intimate conversation I was privy to, I never once got laid. Frustrating adolescence.

no you fucking fat pig

Oh you were one of those nice guys. Yeah user, that happens to a lot of boys in highschool. Sorry you went through that experience. On the bright side, now you have a better chance with girls who do want guys like you.

I had a situation like this once, but the chick just rolled her eyes in frustration over the reject.

It was like a wakeup call for me. Some chicks are just that heartless and manipulative. I was like frickin 11 that time. I'm more into 'meh' looking girls now cause of that whole situation.

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

At least you got that wakeup call early and not when you were in your late teens. And she probably learned a lesson that not every guy's going to be a pushover for her good looks.

Thanks, user.

>three legs

Well user, being a nice guy is aite if you ain't doing it for the pussy, but if you really wanna git sum, you gotta put your meat out there, figuratively speaking. Hope you learned your lesson from those experiences, don't be bitter about it though, you know better now.

>2 vagogoos

Has Magic gone too dar?

Star facing an SCP(not 173)

Not far enough. That's one failed experiment closer to Perfection.

She's always high as fuck.

How did this turn out

tomorrow ill finish it

[Tomorrow]
[Eventually]
[Ugh...]

I know this feel

There was a fan comic about this. Sadly can't post it due to nsfw material

Give me the link and I'll post it you goddamn puss.

Marco can work with this.

Please give the link

>Fat posting

Do you think Marco ever got to give Jackie's Jackies a good squeeze?

Jackie being a fatty

Raico says yes, blue streak and all

>94994658 (almost gave you a (You) there)

You fuckin suck uncle cunt.

Kill yourself. Anytime.

are you from one of those countries where people disappear often

Ooh, I love conjoinment/body horror stuff! That's a good image!

>no magic
>no thumbs
>still managed to make a city and a castle, while also establishing a royal heirarchy
Based manface-cats

What did she mean by this?

She meant she's a slut

The lettering reminds me of Shad, but the artstyle tells otherwise.

There's no more left you hungry bitch.

Christ, I haven't seen that cover in years.

huh, for once, i agree with scraps

who came up with that lettering first, anyway?

>JLullaby

The artist is just as a meme as the man of Shads

Rule breaking general?

>trips
Nicely done anti-Satan.

Also, I can be a stand up guy once you get to know me.

Aren't those shitposts and not roleplay? People don't normally chain those posts together and seriously roleplay that Star is talking to them.

>a cock being anywhere close to the weight of a skateboard
Fukken JLullaby

By this point, I can't tell the difference. Nothing really fruitful comes out of them, unless riverposter is around.

Queen moon making boom boom

is called thicc and CO/ love it

>Hey user! I love pizza nuggies too! Just look at these chubby cheeks. Do you think I got these overnight? NO! It took a lot of nuggies user. Pizza nuggies.

>94997223
No you fucking can't, fuck off.

Sup Forums likes anything with a pulse. And without a pulse.

Actually, co just likes everything. Tables lizards, fish, Philippine stable boys.

If it can be sexualized, co will be their to talk about fucking it, and that's all Sup Forums does.

Hey, sometimes a guy gets lonely.

Star, I don't give a fuck about pizza nuggies. Come over here and snuggle with me, it's friendship thursday after all.

>but it's wednesday

Every day is friendship thursday with you Star

>Actually, co just likes everything

was Sup Forums a deertaur all along?

You think some user's will feel genuine pain after Starco goes cannon, given all this anonxstar stuff?

t. dicklet

Nah man I'm rooting for Marco anyway. All the AnonXStar stuff I do has no bearing on my feelings on the matter. Star is made for Marco, and its not like we can have her, so its the closet thing we'll ever get.

I will say, I'll probably feel a little bad, but I don't think I'll be sitting around with a broken heart. I don't think Star would want that.

Give me another Tomco bros episode, Nefcy

This is almost as pure as Starco itself. You have redeemed yourself, citizen.

>giving the fujos shipping bait
As long as it's done in typical Nefcy fashion, I'll be fine.

I love the StarĀ“s face...

With a cute embarrassed face like this pls

Janna turk

why couldn't Ponyhead be a demon? at least then she'd look good and not just be a pain, human Ponyhead's good too
does anyone here ACTUALLY like Princess Ponyhead?

>ACTUALLY like Princess Ponyhead?

Yes. I do. I'm capable of understanding her character in relation to Star.

Everybody else would say they like her too if you sexualize her hard enough.

Lemme help you out famalam

Its pronounced "sword" user

Why are her tits so far apart?