Paranatural Ch 5 Page 221 - Middle School Telenovela II Edition

i was TRYING to challenge you to an OLD TIMEY DUEL

> :O

We suffer as one, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kRweYenyktw&t=0m10s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Zack's writing has gotten clunky and nigh incomprehensible. No one talks like this, let alone middle school kids.

Meanwhile, Max...
[ youtube.com/watch?v=kRweYenyktw&t=0m10s ]

WRIST
HURTS

I used to envy Zack for being so talented so young, but he pissed it all away.
He peaked at 23

>"I can't HELP IT!"

You know, I'm starting to think that Zack should've never made Chapter 4 such a jarring mythology bomb and fleshed out more character POVs first. Like here, it's as if we're missing a connection between the Club members' interaction in Chapter 1 (which looked chill, pic related) and what's being shown here.

>B-but user, Isaac is showing his 中二病 !
Bullshit. This goes for the page establishing his grade too Max's a pessimistic, snarky brat but we know what he's been through and hence not dumb his feelings down to merely "12 year-old emotions".

AAAAAAAAAGH

MY WRIST

Oh, hey. I remember Paranatural.

Did the artist ever end up playing Earthbound finally?

Hol up, Cowboy standoff?

Is Mexican Standoff offensive, because it has the word Mexican in it?

Anime and liberalism has ruined Zack.

realistically, how would he un ruin himself?

asking for a friend

His old style was far more anime inspired, and it was way better. This ooey gooey Tumblr inspired style ruined him, as well as their overly quirky humor.

More like Homestuck ruined him.

>the quality drops after making a shitty fancomic for this franchse

No, it's a joke.

Associating with people who have talent/work ethic/functional limbs. You pick up the habits of the people you interact with, so if you only associate with artists who do poorly written progressive pastel blob comics, you will shift towards that.

Maybe the art style. The writing has become an un-self-aware parody of the shittiest filler in Naruto.

>The writing has become an un-self-aware parody of the shittiest filler in Naruto
I told you guys like 4 years ago it stopped being a satirical version of Bleach and became Bleach.

Look at his old chapters and go back to his old style: stop forcing humor, up the pacing, and delete half the cast. The comic is too bloated with its secrets and dangling plot threads and 500 characters. He even knows this; he makes jokes about it every so often but he still keeps fucking doing it.

> ragging on me

Seriously Zack? Are we still using women's periods as an insult? So much for Mr PC.

It's racist, user. Just don't question it.

Upon further reflection, I think he's not actually trying to say Mexican Standoff, since he says you only need 2 people, and a Mexican one would require 3 at least.
I think "Old West Standoff" would have made the intention more clear

I really hope Isaac is possessed and that the dialog in Panel 3 is Hijack doing a bad impression of Isaac, explaining why the writing is fucking garbage.
Because seriously, it's really bad.
There's no excuse for Isabel's Panel 5 though.

I could not help but think the same thing

Tite Kubo might be a hack but at least his dialogue doesn't reach these depths.

I'm pretty sure that Sup Forums was already ragging on him before that. I seem to remember the shitty comic being a slight return to form aside from the whole yielding to censorship demands thing.
Probably what permanently ruined his wrist though since it had backgrounds.

Hey guys what's happening in this threaAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

Father, forgive me! I must go all out this one time! Even if it means destroying my forbidden wrist!

ART ARTE: FINAL DRAW!

NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!

It's sad that wrist jokes actually IMPROVED the quality of these threads.