Not Wikileaks, not O'Keefe, not Cernovich, not Kim Dotcom

Not Wikileaks, not O'Keefe, not Cernovich, not Kim Dotcom.

ANTHONY FUCKING WEINER!

kek works in mysterious ways.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/628231488794923008
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3NuFVQk_CCs
youtube.com/watch?v=_MOHH4GrRYA&feature=youtu.be.
dailycaller.com/2016/10/24/top-university-stole-millions-from-taxpayers-by-faking-global-warming-research/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I guess Hillary got Schlonged

>fuckboy prevents WW3

praise kek, what a world we live in

They haven't even released any details.

For all we know, it's fucking nothing. I'm not sure why you Trumpfags are counting your chickens before they hatch.

Red-Pill me on midgets....
One of my friends told me that midgets have night vision but I wasn't sure if it was true. I know a little person from my university in boston so i called him up and asked him. He didn't say anything and just hung up on me, so im pretty confused and can't get a strait answer. Can anyone help me with this?
I'm also assuming black midgets do not have this since it is after all a evolutionary trait, something the googles have never figured out.I mean it makes sense that they have developed night vision since they cannot reach a light switch... Thanks anons

The FBI doesn't re open investigations over nothing. Try again faggot.

It really could be nothing and the FBI is just reopening this at this very moment to influence the elections.

Can someone explain how weiner sexting an underage incriminate clinton? I think im missing something about the situation

This is why I've become convinced that we're all living in some elaborate simulation

Weiner might have accidentally sent a dick pic to hillary

The FBI seized Weiner and Huma's phones as part of their investigation of Weiner, and found more of Hillary's e-mails on them.

He didn't do shit, you amazingly stupid Americans.

Kim, the 400 pound attention whore told us to look in the NSA files for her emails (We already knew this, you think the FBI didn't think to use their massive surveillance capabilities?)

Kim dotcom had nothing to do with the FBI's investigation into Anthony.

If you wanted to attribute this to anyone, its Trump mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/628231488794923008 (August 4th 2015)

why would they do that?

Hmmm

Weiner also singlehandedly destroys anti-gay bullshit from "conservatives" with his weiner

he's powerful

Expect nothing predictable from the Chaos God 11 days out, will he provide us with a indictment before the election?

Totally dude. I'm sure everyone is against Hillary in your world.

She deserves every single bit of shit she has coming.

based Carlos Danger

>mfw Trump offered Weiner a position as the Ambassador to Cambodia for releasing the emails

CTR here, I'd turnout if he offered that shit up

It turns out the only thing Weiner's shlong was fit to fuck was Hillary

What's going on now? I just got home. Why is anthony weiner important again? WHATS GOING ONE ANONS?!

THE FEDS TOLERATE CERTAIN THINGS, CERTAIN THINGS user.

MESSING WITH YOUNG ONES IS NOT ONE OF THEM.

SO THEY DID THE RIGHT THING AND GRABBED ALL THE DEVICES IN THE HOUSE.

>yfw global warming actually is a Chinese hoax

FBI v& Weiner and found classified emails on one of the computers so they reopened the case on Hillary.

this man's erect benis may have saved the United States. Fiction aint got shit on reality

Checked.

It'll be a little while before that little gem is accepted.

Be careful!

Trump is the first prophet of Kek, expressing himself through Twitter.

What a time we live in, lads.

What is your fucking logic here? At first Comey said there was nothing against her and the right said that was bullshit, now they reopen the investigation and the left says it's bullshit. So was Comey wrong or right to reopen it?
Spoiler: he was probably right if the FBI found something so incriminating that they were forced to reexamine it. If they find that whatever was left out of the initial investigation was actually classified, it proves perjury in a federal court and prevents her from being the president.

Who gives a fuck.

This get ensures Trump will win.

FBI was invistigating his computers bevause he was sexting jailbait.

They found something related to the Hillary investigation on a device he shared with Huma Abedin, her press secretary and and Weiner's recent ex-wife.

Comey sent a letter next day to congressmen saying the Hillary investigation will be looked at again.

A lot of this is from leaks though, the letter didn't say much.

Based pervert

Checked

One possibility is obstruction. There could be an exchange that occurred during the investigation.

Trump wins California

>Weiner

LIKE A DOLL'S EYES

a crow doll?

PRAISE

checkem

>when a Jew saves the country with his hebophilic sexting

really can't make this shit up

anyone give me context?

what did weiner do?

That is true buts it is funny seeing all you fuck wit people who think you're better than everyone else just like your Shillary BITCH! going apeshit over this!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THE LOLZ HAVE ALREADY ENSUED!

YOU CAN'T TAKE EM AWAY!

>anyone give me context?
>what did weiner do?

he was busy being a straight man

His wife worked for Hillary at State. He got door kicked for sexting itty bitty titty. V& ends up with all the devices in the house and elsewhere. They forensic them and find coms between Hills server.

God is in his heaven.

All is right in the world.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3NuFVQk_CCs

>what did weiner do?

he prevented WW3 with his dick

not even joking

>yfw his Twitter is so powerful he makes his enemies tell the truth

Anthony has been acting distant and suicidal lately...

Top fucking kek

Upgrade your maymays

Hillary has more reason to hate penis than any dyke ever. First her husbands, and now her aides husbands. Cock is her kryptonite.

Based pervert.

Don't forget that O'Keefe still has at least one more video, and its implied to feature HRC herself.

Things are only going to get more crazy from here on out.

Western civilization saved by the Weiner!

O no somehow he was just found dead in CENTRAL PARK with his HEAD BLOW CLEAN OFF! WITH A LONG GUN DOUBLE BARREL SHOTGUN! A 5'10 man can reach the trigger....

LOLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

Dickieleaks

I'm howling.

underrated

>A 5'10 man can reach the trigger

You actually can though.

i think i'm following you through threads

Holy shit, Huma is a cuck!

O'Keefe fucked himself with the creative editing in the days. He should have just put it out raw. The unabashed truth is a greater pysop. He was too young and too egocentric to know that though.

You guys think he knows about Epstein's Island?

I got mine from the Jamaican guy 5th. I knew it was a knock off.

>FBI let Killary completely off the hook even though she broke multiple federal laws
>The FBI are really against her though, by them trying to make her lose the election

Are you fucking retarded?

This has been one hell of an election.

it's 3 new emails, the case is not reopened, they're just checking 3 new emails and close the case again.

Hillary is doing fine and will win.

no it is not implied to feature HRC herself. if you have listened to interviews from O'Keefe he denies it contains HRC and says "it doesn't have to" to impact her campain. this "hillary nigger tape" meme needs to die

user, if part 5 has Clinton saying 'nigger' or talking about rigging elections, nobody is going to care about the flashy editing.

Tens of thousands.

>mfw CTR expects anyone to believe this

kys cultural marxist scum

truly the hero we deserve

Investigation code name, Private Dick

PRAISE KEK

youtube.com/watch?v=_MOHH4GrRYA&feature=youtu.be.

They are trying to make it seem like it was the work of the FBI that took down Clinton and not the millions of third party

I'm 5'6"

Can confirm

fpbp

Weiner supposedly sent really lewd shit to a 15 year old, and while they searched his place they found some really confidential emails, possibly the 'indict now' emails.

according to Water filtration man, they have enough to indict her and are waiting to get the go ahead

Lmfao.
This guy. Has been a punchline his whole life. Continues being a punchline. At what point does one just fucking kill theirself?

The flashy editing is everything.

Release it raw. Once you start fucking with shit they say "can't truss it"

info shaping 101.

Yeah, that's what I think. This just confirms that FBI know Trump is winning by a landslide. They want to be spared in the coming purge ofvgovernment agencies, this is pure self preservation. Why would they open an investigation on the incoming president? They're not that dumb. It's over lads, Trump has won. This confirms it for me 100%.

>Cock is her kryptonite

Kek works in mysterious ways

you guys seriously this whole election has been the most fun ive ever had in my life

I just woke up. Wtf is going on? What did Cumia do?

I just think that internal polling on both sides show a monster voter turnout for republicans on election day, it explains the sudden influx of "MASSIVE EARLY VOTING!!!" news we see being spammed.

The democrats have failed to use the early voting as a means to get ahead.

Imagine what it must be like to completely fuck up an entire political party's chances with one stupid move

If I was Weiner I'd buy a water cooler of whiskey and never be sober again

Carlos Danger strikes again

Too old!

not Huma, but fucking Weiner. He is in a big scandal about possible pedophilia and even allegations of cp and shit, and the FBI in a probe of his shit found a lot of emails, possibly the deleted ones.

>yfw a dick pic decides the entire election of a country

FBI destroyed the evidence for the prior case on Clinton though?

Fuck ?

Burger explain!

>yfw a dick pic decides the entire election of a country

fitting in a nation founded by religious nuts who were kicked out of the UK

she's gonna be leakin and limpin for a week

Honestly this is on the DNC. They knew about his bullshit from day one. The two major parties do more research on their own members than opposition research.

>TL:DR: London School of Economics fakes global warming data to get grants.

dailycaller.com/2016/10/24/top-university-stole-millions-from-taxpayers-by-faking-global-warming-research/

It's already starting to crumble

>push the triggered
>not pull
*triggered*

They probably got Weiner to spill the beans in exchange for not being prosecuted for being a pederast

This election has been unreal.