WHAT IS CNN'S END GAME?

Something smells very fishy here
Why is Anderson Cooper casually siding with Trump now?
>mfw Cnn and Clinton campaign and FBI coordinating to distract the public from the upcoming wikibombs

Hedging bets. If Trump wins they can say Anderson knew he was the right choice! CNN wins again!

He was casually siding with him in the debates as well.

Cooper playing both sides for maximum personal gain. He's smart.

Make money.

But Trump told me the main stream media are liars so this stuff must also be lies too right?

I'm so confused Sup Forums

I figured it out...
Hillary knows she is going to get elected. Once she gets elected and comet comes out saying something bad about her, Loretta Lynch hires a (((indepenent special prosecutor))) to go through Hillary case to find no wrong doing. This is some subversive shit right here. Trump can't complain about voter fraud as much and rigging as much because CNN is already doing a negative cover on Hillary.

While at the same time Bill O'Reilly is ripping into Comey. What's going on?

Implying any woman could resit Trump...

Wait what? When did that happen? For the past few weeks I saw him as the face of the CNN propaganda machine. Any info about that? I know he's a former cia or something so he knows what's up.

Interesting that Anderson notes that Paul Begala does not have contact with the Clinton Campaign because he's involved in a Pro Clinton Super PAC, and YET, when you search his name in the Podesta emails he was clearly in contact with the campaign; over 350 hits from "Begala".

>He was casually siding with him in the debates as well.

Nah.

He likes alpha cock

he hopes he wont get murdered during the trials of the globalist

they know trump is gonna win so they are starting to try and get on his good side.
good thing it's too late for that.

Comey might be doing that

>not knowing Anderson Cooper is an undercover CIA operative

He is former CIA, he's just hedging his bets as others have said, the DNC is currently a raging dumpster fire at the moment with the FBI case being reopened, Anthony Weiner being a raging pedophile, and if the homeless lady attack goes viral, so he's just building a buffer in case Trump wins so they can salvage some kind of a reputation.

I can't imagine all the HORRORFIED stories when Trump wins. It's going to be fucking glorious.

>undercover
>says it on his wikipage

Rats jumping ship i guess.

>You can ever be former CIA

He apparently stopped interning to pursue ((journalism))

shit ratings

CNN is corporate news, they need ad dollars to stay alive. if no one watches, then ad dollars dry up.

Could be a set up or it could be they're covering their asses just in case Trump wins.

>Something smells very fishy here
>Why is Anderson Cooper casually siding with Trump now?

He knew about the "accusers" before the debate. It's actually obvious he had to have when you watch how they asked Trump the same question 3 times and Cooper when so far as to suggest he actually habitually groped and kissed women, even though common sense tells you if he had it would have come out by then.

Also, he might sense kingmakers moving and he's just following their lead. Good old self-preservation IMO.

this

He wants to remain relevant. CNN and msm is seeing a backlash they have never seen in their lives.

No there's something else going on here. Cooper just said this quote 3 times in the last 20 minutes or so. "The device wasn't returned to the FBI and that just makes no sense to me." He is intentionally virtue signaling without even trying to hide it.
Why does he feel the need to virtue signal so much when he's been the arm of the propaganda machine for the last couple months?
Something else is going on. When CNN pretending to attack Hillary, then Trump can't call foul and say msm is rigged because CNN will say we are being neutral see? Subversive tactics man

He doesn't want to get sent to the gulags when Trump wins.

Population decrease desu

If they were smart enough to try to be neutral, then we wouldn't even be talking about them. Besides, at this point siding with Trump even slightly, with this investigation going on, could hurt them quite a bit.

They thought Clinton was a sure thing! They thought that when she got in they would be the official propaganda division.

Now they are realizing that, not just America, but the world is awakening. We are seeing something amazing here. The Great Awakening is upon us.

They need to save face; to back track; to make it seem like they have been impartial and non-partisan the whole time. They hope that people will forget and act like CNN was never a colluding shill of an outlet, but a fair and unbiased reporter of facts.

Too late.

you guys just don't get it do you? what's actually going on?

why do you guys think trump has gotten so far? because the media has been absolutely brutal on him, swinging at him left and right and the people saw through the bullshit and stuck with trump despite what they said, even the actual shit that's come out of his mouth that usually would have damaged any politician's career didn't affect his support longer.

the media is doing that viciously on hillary now all of a sudden, literally everyone is attacking her, her own right hand woman turned on her, and now she's become the lone crusader fighting against the world, just like trump was. now watch as fucking nothing comes out of this investigation just like in july and won't be prosecuted, and she'll come out on top, with more support than ever. she's already asking the FBI to hurry up with it cause it's gonna take at least a couple with to go through the whole thing before they come out and make a statement. 1024D ouijia space ninja chess everyone

I listen to a lot of leftwing radio and now that they think Hillary has a huge lead and is going to win by a landslide they have the greenlight to criticize her again so they can appear unbiased.

I always felt like Anderson liked Trump, but was forced to not make seem like he liked him.