Despite the recent scandal, Trump's chances of winning is lower than ever before. How does this make you feel?

Despite the recent scandal, Trump's chances of winning is lower than ever before. How does this make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

elections.huffingtonpost.com/2016/forecast/president
huffingtonpost.com/author/scott-foval
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm with Her

says who?

>Huffington Post

I TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FAR...

elections.huffingtonpost.com/2016/forecast/president

Thanks for correcting the record, sweden.
As Always.

Its rigged bjorn

It's funny how those statistics vary from looking at perspectives of voters, independents, delegates or anything else.

Not sure , let me ask your mom, I'll be right back.

It literally just happened today, give it a few days for the pollsters to do the polls..

what if
>they're actually on Trump's side and reporting these wildly inaccurate numbers on purpose
>they want Clinton supporters to grow complacent and not vote

They're probably going to have every single television in America broadcasting non-stop Hillary polls showing her polling over 110% in every single state in America combined with extremely loud, droning music on every single channel even while there are people lined up outside of the polling booths on November 8th wearing MAGA hats. It will reach full scale North Korean communist propaganda levels, I can already imagine helicopters soaring over the voter booths while FBI agents hollers into megaphones amplified loud enough that the entire neighbourhood can hear, "HILLARY HAS ALREADY WON! STOP VOTING, STOP VOTING, IT'S OVER. SHE'S WON"

They might as well round up to 100% and I'll take it just as seriously

He won the primary with the prediction of 1%. You almost doubled it now, which makes him win 100%

>Presents poll from Huffington Post
>Have you seen the Huffington Post recently?
>Or in the past year?
Nope, don't even try to pass this compost as legit.

He had a 1% chance of winning the primary too, you know.

Huffington Post is one of the most acclaimed newspapers in the US. What are you on about? It won a Pulitzer Prize as late as 2012.

Good, if the numbers were 70/30 or 60/40 it would actually be believable.

#StepDownHillary
get it trending!

shills gonna shill

i'm seeing a 4 point lead for Clinton, and that's with biased polling. how that corrspeonds to a 98% chance of winning is retard logic.

>Hufffington Post

opinion discarded

>pro-establishment paper gets an award from the establishment for being so obedient

Did you read the polling methodology

>we based it off responses off of our online polls on huffpost

top kek. It's like basing the results off of "All cishet white males must die.org"

>Huffington Post
Here's one free (You)

I bet they didn't even explain the F.

/thread

>Huffpost

Media's strategy is to twist the drama and make it about Trump, then modify prediction data.

It's extremely obvious, anyone with a brain can see what they're doing.

because muh feelans

>huffingtonpost
Yeah, sure.

>Diaz

>Trump's chances of winning is lower than ever before

His vegas odds doubled after Shillary's FBI investigation was reopened.

Latimes had trump winning by 2 points today a few hours after the news on the fbi reopening the investigation

>> Cuckington Post

dont you have a more reliable source, like Blogspot or something?

Hey look, a Swedish shill cuck. How rare!
Ass huffer post is quite possibly the most cancerous """""news""""" agency in existence. Perhaps that's ever existed.

R-r-r-r-r-retard.

huffingtonpost.com/author/scott-foval

It takes a few days to do the fieldwork for a poll.

Not comparable to a presidential election.

and?

>oh hurrDURR this thing is sort of similar to that thing so this thing will be exactly like that thing!

>haha BADERRRRP XD!!!

>LA Times

being THIS desperate

its actually quite sad

When we have leaks of consistent and deliberate oversampling, it exemplifies the point nicely, because they did the exact same thing here.