Gunnerkrigg Court

>Eyes only.

Oh look, surprise plot continuation.

Other urls found in this thread:

picarto.tv/joel27
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You think that whatever they're up to is plot relevant at all?

>So, shall we see why we're really out here?
>*begins undressing*

Definitely. Tony's deeply involved with the, retardedly named, Omega Device.

Sounds like it could be Zimmy's ex.

I can see why Surma chose Tony over Eggowaffles. He's a smart, super-important secret agent for the Court. Eagleman is just a hulking thug.

Check the symbols on the envelop. The other one is the general court symbol.

>So, shall we see why we're really out here?
>*gets envelope*
>*opens it*
>*reads instructions*
>"She's already naked."

Oh, so we're certainly getting a peak at the Omega device. We basically know it's to turn the Court into a God, but I guess we'll learn how it actually works.

Wouldn't be surprised if it involved Zimmy, kind of like what happened on the Boat

Based upon what we've seen of the court's experiments and the instructions Tony reads here, it's likely we won't see the device but its effects. The Court seems to want to tap into the ether and probably jack control of the world through it. Ties into Coyote's stories too. At the time and location given, something is probably supposed to happen based on what they're doing or observing.

Wow, he was /theirguy/.

Whelp.
Omega Device.

I've got to say, didn't expect this.

I hate to be /thatguy/, but anytime we focus on a character, we're definitely going into their storyline. Seems pretty simple, because it is. Tony's thing is his role in the Court. He's how we see what they're up to.

"I'm kind of a big deal."

Have we ever gotten any hint of anyone else getting special instructions from the Court? They seem to just let everyone else do their thing.

There was the thing with Surma seducing Rey. Don't know if Elgamore guarding his possessed dragon bro counts as a secret.

>Gunnerbloop Blorp
>2017 AD

>We basically know it's to turn the Court into a God
Noe, that's your assumption
Could be, but there's no way to be sure about that.
We know even less about this than we do about the Seed Bismuth

>that's your assumption
I think it's a pretty fair assumption.
The Court's goal: to become God
Omega=Final
Therefore, the Omega Device is the Device that brings about their final goal of becoming God.

>Gunnerblarb Bluuuub
>5*403+2 Anno Domini

A Final Solution, if you will.

>I think it's a pretty fair assumption.
Sure, but it's still an assumption, and nothing else

>The Court's goal: to become God
According to Coyote, a lying trickster who is so inhuman he might think of things very differently

>Omega=Final
>Therefore, the Omega Device is the Device that brings about their final goal of becoming God.
Sure, but i'm just telling you you shouldn't be so certain about assumptions.
I don't know what else it could be, but that doesn't mean it -has to- be exactly what you think

And also
>so we're certainly getting a peak at the Omega device
Nope!
Just getting something that's related to it

>According to Coyote, a lying trickster
Coyote explicitly does not lie.
>I don't know what else it could be, but that doesn't mean it -has to- be exactly what you think
Rule of parsimony, assume the simplest explanation until a more complicated one evinces itself.
>Just getting something that's related to it
That's what I meant. I didn't mean we'd be seeing the actual device

>Coyote explicitly does not lie.
Could still be wrong, or could be he didn't mean literally become a god
>Rule of parsimony, assume the simplest explanation until a more complicated one evinces itself
Well, yeah, but even so, you should be careful with tying yourself too much to assumptions, especially when all you have to go on is one dubious quote and the translation of the name into one word

>That's what I meant. I didn't mean we'd be seeing the actual device
Okay, fair

>could be he didn't mean literally become a god
God, entity/organization of unlimited ethereal power is a pretty meaningless distinction. The Court's goal seems to be to control the Ether/reality.

Do you even understand what i'm saying?
It's not about how probable what you think is, it's about the fact that you still have very very slim grounds to say this, even if it's the best guess we have

Just accept that you might be wrong, and i'll be happy

Why would I care if I could be wrong? I'm anonymously posting my guess. Of course it could be wrong, you autist.
When someone says things like guess and probably, it implicitly introduces fallibility.

Of COURSE Tony's trusted by the Court to keep his mouth shut when required.

>entity/organization of unlimited ethereal power is a pretty meaningless distinction

I'd say there's as much distinction as between dictatorship and plutocracy.

If only he could be trusted to keep his pants shut too.

So what are the chances the Court is actually a giant robot?

And who will be the pilot?

what page was this?

are you out of meds, retard?

When Annie was trying to describe Giger Kat to Kat.

Did... did the court kill Kat's grandpa to hook these two up and produce Annie as a socially awkward spaz instead of a belligerent dragon-knight?

Nah, I don't think the Court cares much about anybody's mental state as long as they do their work.

You have to stop thinking like Eggers and stop casting Tony as the sole reason Surma and Eglamore didn't work out. Pretty sure it had more to do with those two than it had to do strictly with Tony's influence. And of the course the guy STILL hung up on a high school sweetheart doesn't want to think that he was the problem, much less the girl herself.

Kat is gay.

>who do I know with blue hair?
>my good friend Annie is so confusing and hard to understand
>isn't there a fairy with blue hair, kind of?
>I get it!
>I should ask Red to help me hook Annie up with her!
>Such good friends.

You think this Omega Device thing has anything to do with Zimmy and Gamma?

How come it seems like things only ever happen in these flashbacks?

Because Annie sucks and we'll only be satisfied with the comic when she's dead.

Come on, guy. You don't have to pretend you don't like Annie.

Hard to say. The Court are very interested into tapping the ether as a power source and other things, which Zimmy is constantly connected to.

Their arrangement of letting her roam free makes little sense though. Unless they reckon it's the only stable way to secure her in their keeping until she or their research is ready for use.

Hey how come in like chapter 4 Zimmy and Gamma did a science project when it seems like they just do whatever and don't have a dorm or go to classes

Maybe Zimmy just wanted to wreck the other science projects.

What did she even make? Annie called it an abomination and guys in hazmat suits had to take it away.

Her child.

They're students but the Court doesn't really care what they do, so they skip all the classes.

That begs the question of how Zimmy even knew how to make a microscopic 'abomination' in the first place but I figured that was just Tom fooling around with the characters. Same way Kat just casually broke the laws of gravity as a side thing for a very mundane project.

I'm not sure about that.
The gravity stuff with Kat is a recurring thing.
Remember the hover car thing?

Yeah but other things got discarded as the comic matured.

what
how

Gamma's etheric penis.

>Don't be sad Annie, the Omega Device was inside you all along!

Kat is the Omega Device

No, Zimmy is.
Wait, even better! Kat and Zimmy's unholy union of flesh. When will this hapen?

The real omega device was the friends we made along the way

It better not be.

Aww, I love you, user.

Suppose the symbols on the envelope refer to the two of them? The court's symbol for Tony, who works for the court. And an omega for Surma, who works for the psychopomps (omega -> end etc)

It is the flimsiest stretch ever but if Donny had gone, would the envelope not have had the omega? Probably no because it's actually about the Omega project.

Anyways stupid theory aside, it's interesting how Annie's ridiculous makeup is the same colour as Surma's.

No, just vague symbols to say it's about the Omega project and the Court. Something outsiders wouldn't recognise.

I wonder if Zimmy is still into Microbiology or if that was just a phase.

Just a phase. These days she's into buying and putting together those expensive Gundam model sets. She doesn't even watch Gundam.

Do you know which one Zimmy is? She's pale and has black eyes.

jjfrenchie is drawing Kat.
picarto.tv/joel27

And he has a big dick

>That filename

Michelle should never have deviated from her schedule. Say what you want about the difference in their art, but at least Tom keeps his updates consistent.

Tom is one of the very few webcomicers who keep to a schedule. I think if he missed a day he'd genuinely have a mental breakdown.

Yeah, him, Ashley Cope, and Abbadon are the three I actually keep up with. I think it's kind of funny how the most popular webcomics on Sup Forums also happen to be the one with the most consistent schedules.

Tony looks like Julius Evola; he's just as autistic, too.

> I was out there to research Surma's pregnancy
But she wasn't knocked up ye-- oh that's kind of fucked up.

I just thought of an intricate theory of Zimmy being Annie's sister somehow but I can't remember how.

We already know Zimmy's parents.

He's almost done and it looks absolutely amazing!

Tom and Ashley are smart enough to have a buffer of pages so they can keep their schedules flowing, and only take major breaks between books/chapters when they need to replenish it.

Shit like Paranatural where they frequently take days off or Lackadaisy where it just casually goes on hiatuses after any given page makes it hard to keep investment.

where does he post the lewd version

YOOOOOOOOOOOO

>almost had to impregnate Donald's butt

The goofy big boots throw things off a lot.

Cutie with a booty I wanna shove my face in. It's not often we get good Gunnerkrigg stuff.