OBAMA QUIETLY CANCELS ALL HILLARY CLINTON RALLY APPEARANCES

OBAMA QUIETLY CANCELS ALL HILLARY CLINTON RALLY APPEARANCES

MEDIA HAS BEEN HYPING HIM BEING ON THE CAMPAIGN TRAIL FOR HILLARY IN THE FINAL DAYS, AND HE'S JUST DROPPED ALL OF THEM.

THIS NIGGA IS GONNA DROP HER LIKE A SACK OF POTATOES TO DISTANCE HIMSELF FROM THE ENSUING SHITSTORM SHE'S CALLING DOWN ON HERSELF

LOOK AT THIS SHIT, ALL HIS RALLYS LISTED ON THESE SITES ARE GONE NOW
aol.com/article/news/2016/10/28/obama-is-going-all-out-on-his-clinton-campaign-blitz/21593696/

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-10-26/obama-to-hit-the-road-for-clinton-as-campaign-nears-conclusion

washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2016/10/28/heres-why-hillary-clinton-is-locking-arms-with-barack-obama/?utm_term=.eabded005a51

fortune.com/2016/10/27/hillary-clinton-michelle-obama-odd-couple-on-the-campaign-trail/

charlotteobserver.com/news/politics-government/election/article110785557.html

MICHELLE AND OBAMA ARE NO LONGER LISTED ON THE HILLARY CLINTON SITE FOR ANY RALLYS OR SPEECHES

TWITTER FREAKED THE FUCK OUT AND THEY "REVERTED" IT, BUT CHECK THIS SITE OUT
willhillarywin.com/hillary-clintons-events/

THEY UPDATE DIRECTLY FROM THE SCHEDULE ITSELF, AND THEY HAVE NO MENTION OF ANY OF THE OBAMA, BIDEN, OR MICHELLE APPEARANCES ANYMORE.

Other urls found in this thread:

hillaryspeeches.com/scheduled-events/
archive.is/Vg9O1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dont look into this it was probably just a technical error

Sorry i forgot to post .T ctr

Bump

You're okay op i like you

bump because idk lol

bamp

bumb

Holy shit, it's actually happening.

Oh nooooo~!

Well, that sucks.

Stop responding to slide threads and get in here niggers

bumpo

Nice find

RARE
A
R
E

> MICHELLE AND OBAMA ARE NO LONGER LISTED ON THE HILLARY CLINTON SITE FOR ANY RALLYS OR SPEECHES
She's fucked.

The FBI have found dirt and can't clean it up.
The President can't be anywhere near here for.... ever.

can someone confirm?

spread on red dit as well

He's potentially indictable too, yeah?

According to FBI user, Obama is implicated in whatever is in the 33k e-mails and is going to prison with Hillary if they are released/found. I feel like Michelle is implicated in them too otherwise she wouldn't be campaigning so hard either, since she hates Hillary. So basically they were campaigning because they know that is Hillary loses things might get hard for them.

So now that the e-mails will happen for sure they have no reason to do this anymore because Hillary will lose so they must be enacting their backup plans. Maybe they'll move out of the US or something?

Good thing you did. Nice digits.

WOW.

That was quick.

A 7/7 indestructible shroud for potentially 2 mana? OP as shit, KYS faggot

not really

your newfag is showing, I've spotted a redditor from /r/The_Donald

>implying kek should not be OP

#StepDownHillary
get it trending!

MMMMMMMMM DROOOOOOOOOOPPPPED

It's over.

If hill is elected we'll only see her like three times a year. We'd be better of with Deep Blue.

How quickly would you run from the crashing Hindenburg? Checked for the humanity.

Aruba has become uncommon at best tbqh

WITNESSED

obama has little time to burn records and try to siphon off money from the fed for the faggy cabal . he has no time to show up for photo ops

he will probably go on a trip with the family come late december. some "exotic" location that has become just like the rest of the world. fiji... maybe but probably some other shit hole. then he will die in a car accident along with his wife and his children will die of aids and a plane crash

BHO is still listed. Not sure what op is talking about... Was interested in the claim but couldn't verify. Anyone else?

Not unless he specifically sent her classified info on that server.

The fuck is that?

Obama and Pedo Biden trying to save their own asses

it won't work, cowards :^)

OH NO
THAT SUCKS

OBAMA, WHEN THE WALLS FELL

They are still there.

Fuck off CTR

t. BEN FISHBEIN

HAHAHHAHAHA ABANDON SHIP

They reverted it about twenty minutes ago, i had the full page open and should have fucking archived it, but the right is a screenshot i was memeing about when i was looking for how many speeches obama had dropped

thats what i get for not archiving it anons, sorry.

i work from ctr and spoke to hillary on the phone today

i gotta say we are probably going to lose the election because of what happened, and mr. obama is doing his best to disassociate with hillary so to speak

trump is going to win probalby 65% of the popular vote, and blacks for the first time since 1928 will go republican in a national election

i really enjoyed trolling you guys, but i guess you will throw me in guantanamo when we are done

This, he's listed on the 28th, explain OP

gg ez

seriously how does this man do it?!

you ar here for ever

Shut the fuck for a second you little memelords, Jesus

Is this as significant as it seems? That's a pretty big bunch of events to just drop out of her schedule...

Yeah should have archived it, I'm going to keep an eye on the site though.

Obama is an important man and likely has many commitments elsewhere, remember he will still be POTUS until 9th November. This really doesn't mean anything guys.

They reverted it anons, it says so in the fucking OP when twitter freaked out.

Check this out

Its still got the unreverted schedule.

He had advance notice from comey

More like Hilldawg is going to have a tactical dumbell for your dishonabru failure.

You should probably move and stop using your name, while you still can.

obama realized the emails have been found and now everyone will see that picture of him with a cucumber up his ass

Prepare for WW3
The Clintons are globalist puppets, and you're messing with the puppet master's plan

He's POTUS till January

Fuck, it would have been great

shut up cunt

can we please speak to the total absence of shills? to me, this is the most telling of all. thoughts?

Damn you guys are scary good at picking us out

Ruh roh.

King nigger is afraid of getting sent to the gallows for treason

>President Barack Obama expects the FBI will follow the facts....................................wherever they lead.
>C==D(o)

We've been ready for months, friendo.

They're the ones who aren't ready for it.

>tfw they think the womb of artemis is safe

:^)

GLORIOUS

They're really going to replace Hillary at the last minute aren't they?

fuck Trump and all white people

HAPPENING

Jamaica, ooh I wanna take ya

Nice try

Image for the news result
President Obama to Stump for Hillary Clinton in Crucial Battleground of Florida
ABC News - 47 mins ago
President Obama made no direct mention in an Orlando rally Friday night about the October ..

Biden is implicated too i heard

I GOT A FUCKING ARCHIVE GUYS

archive.is/Vg9O1
archive.is/Vg9O1
archive.is/Vg9O1

ITS FUCKING TRUE,

Does anyone have any idea what the emails reveal? Dadgum Comey must have found something juicy and/or delicious for the case to crack open again

Where did you stash her body? The Holloway family wants to know.

ha this is a technical error guys ha ha

On a similar topic, what's the story with Mook deleting his Twitter history? He obviously has only one tweet not, but did he really do it right after this FBI story came out? Any explanation given?

Whatever it is it must be some really bad shit

>willhillarywin.com
>will
low energy

we should have picked the bern man

now us democrats are going to be the dead party, not the GOP

what a year

Nope, only congress can bring a president to justice

This election is fucking crazy...

NOVEMBER 8TH IS THE DAY LADS. VOTE!!!

>Jon Bon Jovi
Just fuck my shit up.

Rip

SCHLONGED

didn't Hillary end her campaign trail? that means they get no more funding

I thought mook was the guy who bought Sup Forums from moot

Jesus.
Her fucking campaign is like a gay Warped Tour.

>cher
>katy perry
>kanye west

Oi can you all seriously shut the fuck up? I'm pretty sure that's my cousin, he went on holiday to Aruba and posts on Sup Forums with me regularly. I doubt you'll find many other Sup Forums posters in Aruba, if any.

ok, where's the wikileak document mentioning that he's actually received E-mail from clinton's private server. I know I saw it posted on here a few days ago. think about tuesday.

Omfg. President Trump.

oh boy

I still see Michelle and Barack on her events page...

Who gives a fuck about them?
No Kanye West on there, also.

I'm confused. I only see 1 Obama event on there? Was there more before?

Kek's wrath approaches.

YOU FUCKING HERO

HOLY SHIT AHAHAH

SPREAD THIS SHIT CUNTS

CTR BTFO

Damn, I meant Jay-Z