HILLARY BTFO JUST FUCK MY CAMPAIGN UP SENPAI

HILLARY AND PODESTA CALLING THE FBI'S BLUFF!!!

ASKING THE FBI TO RELEASE ALL NEW INFO IN FULL. PENCE AND TRUMP ALSO REQUESTING THIS.

youtube.com/watch?v=OiXU_Xdg_gw

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/hillary-clinton-email-investigation-closed-by-attorney-general-1467844246
a.hrc.onl/secretary/fonts/SharpUnity-Extrabold.ttf
history.com/this-day-in-history/president-clinton-impeached
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's because this is nothing but a media driven shit show. There is nothing. The whole 'they reopened the investigation' is just a lie spread by Jason Chaffetz.

She has the media in her pocket because ((they)) will it. There is no shit show other than perhaps her handlers are cutting losses.

1/10 got me to respond CTR faggot.

You might want to start stretching your asshole now so your future rape isn't as jarring.

She is hoping red tape prevents them from releasing the proof before the election, desperately trying to feign innocence.

She knows the FBI can't release shit to the public if its classified information. She's going to bluster and pretend that its a conspiracy to prevent her being elected.

I'm not paid to be here. I'm also right. The case was not 'reopened', that bit was just Chaffetz adding on to Comey's letter.

It doesn't matter what the FBI says. If Trump goes in front of thousands of people and says it's reopened then guess what. . . it's reopened.

Jesus, just read the fucking letter.

Wheels are coming off the bus.
You're going to have to do better than that.

Unfortunately that's true. And we know he has no problem lying.

Yo retard, the evidence was procured during federal criminal investigation of Wiener boy.
Releasing evidence before a trial is a FEDERAL CRIME.

Your bitch is toast.

You seem confused son.

Chaffetz is only wrong because the case was never closed.

>Podesta blaming the republicans for this and the Donald

Nice rebuttal. You win.

Poetic justice. Hillary rises to power on the coattails of a sexual predator, and will have her life destroyed by a sexual predator.

It's a pretty big way to be wrong.

He also wasn't just 'wrong'--he lied.

She can't DEMAND the FBI give her any fucking thing...does she run the FBI??? HAHAHA TOO FUCKING BAD BITCH.

Literally holding the economy hostage...

HILLARY IS FINISHED

THE CRIMINAL BITCH IS GOING TO GET LOCKED UP FINALLY

>Wheels are coming off the bus

The bus literally shat in the street. Who cares about the wheels anymore.

Um...the FBI doesnt send letters to Congress because some media pundit said something...wtf is wrong with you?

She knows the procedures, she is saving face, she knows no matter how much she begs nothing will be released before the election.

I never said or implied they do.

This is a complete lie. The "It hasn't been reopened" is something hill shills are repeating on twitter right now too, verbatim.

Kek speaks the truth

yeah, well... just one of the many reasons government officials shouldn't be 'working around' american laws that are designed to provide the system with stability and security. you work outside the system and who knows what will happen. too bad, hillary.

>There is nothing. The whole 'they reopened the investigation' is just a lie spread by Jason Chaffetz.

People are saying it because it is true. Look it up.

Once again,

I don't get it. Chaffetz received a letter. They letter. does not say they are reopening the investigation. He added that to make it the big news story it now is. (Not that it wouldn't have been a big story anyway.)

I've read the fucking letter like five times. The investigation can't be reopened. It was never closed.

and the fucking thing that kills me is that no news outlet has yet reported about this

Sup Forums is the best news source in the world tbqh

The investigation was closed when Comey released his recommendation. Jesus, do you get paid per post?

No, it wasn't. This is an easy thing for you to look up.

The case was never closed ... read Comey's letter a little closer. It says "our investigation" meaning, it is still a investigation, and they need to gather the people to review the new emails as it relates to the investigation.

She IS secretary of state, she can demand those emails no?

Notice how she's encouraging people to vote early? She's afraid of people still flipping from her.

She will be imprisoned

Trump wins

>I am being investigated for at the very least perjury.
>I would like you to show your evidence before you even complete the investigation.
Thats not how this works. Her responses sounded just like they did during the last investigation. what a piece of shit.

No she isn't, John Kerry is.

Hilldawg has been kicked out of the 7th floor (peace be upon him).

The fact they're looking into it at all means it's no longer "closed". If it's closed, they don't continue investigating. Think about it.. there's a crime, investigation, then they find it's nothing or find evidence, throw it out or have a trial. Then case closed. If a murderer gets convicted, and goes to jail, then they find more evidence, they'll re-open the case and investigate further. They don't investigate closed cases. Or it's not closed anymore

But yeah, i get your point. I doesnt actually say it. But these guys have been fighting for this since July. So they're gonna cheer a bit even if it's only a base hit for now

>she can demand those emails no?

her security clearance was revoked this morning

wsj.com/articles/hillary-clinton-email-investigation-closed-by-attorney-general-1467844246

The investigation was closed or inactive or whatever you want to call it back in July.

It's active again or open or whatever word you want to use.

Hill will die on stage

Oh okay, but does she have any authority to make that request/demand?

How many CTR fags do you think started chanting "join them"?

ITS LITERALLY NOTHING AHHHHHHH

Shills are attacking the FBI. Who told them that this strategy works, particularly if your campaign is engaging in massive corruption ?

She has no authority to do half of the shit she does.

It doesn't stop her from doing it.

She hasn't been charged, so she has no right to know what they're looking at.

hillary just won

How is this faggot not fired in disgrace yet? Really tells you something about how they view accountability.

Sorry bro, your queen is done.

The only question now, is how many of her friends go with her.

No.

>They letter. does not say they are reopening the investigation

>well, they're investigating the emails again, but that doesn't mean they're reopening the email investigation!

8c h dot pl slash inth

"Backdoor for Weiner"

Lol

lol no it wasn't

Kaceytron get

You obviously don't understand the difference between the FBI and the Department of Justice.

The attorney general has nothing to do with the FBI.

didn't hillary already say they had all of the emails? doesn't this prove she lied?

Pretty sure she'll skip town

POO POO

PEE PEE

KEK WILL EAT HILLARY

POO POO

PEE PEE

YUMMY YUMMY HILLARY IN MY TUMMY

POO POO

PEE PEE

NOW SHE IS A PART OF ME

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE The FBI is in the Department of Justice. The US Attorneys office said they would accept the recommendation of Comey. Comey recommended not to file charges, so they closed the investigation.

Why would Comey issue his recommendation if the investigation was still ongoing? There's no legal definition of "open" or "closed" investigation.

These are emails from weiner's pedo laptop, that huma used to correspond with hilldawg.

>Hillary campaign does campaign things
Know how I know this is your first primary?

We've known she was lying about a number of things (under oath to Congress no less):

-That she turned over all the work related emails.
-That there was no classified documents.
-That the emails weren't deleted after receiving a subpoena from Congress.
-That there was only one server.
-That nobody else had access to the server.
-That the State Department approved if the server.

Those are just the ones off the top of my head.

Are you still IN THE BATTLEFIELD?
>IN THE BATTLEFIELD?

Then please use
THE OFFICIAL FONT---------- from her campaign if making new meme’s

a.hrc.onl/secretary/fonts/SharpUnity-Extrabold.ttf

>#E4002B - red, used only for important highlights (hashtags, bold words) [90% opacity]
>#00B7E9 - light blue, used for the main statements [75% opacity]
>#000033 - dark blue - used for information or sentences [80% opacity]

KEEP SPAMMING BROS

No investigation is ever closed without an acquittal from a jury. If your case isn't subject to double jeopardy then you can always still be charged.

Saying she wants them released is a weak attempt to try and appear innocent, she knows they won't release them until after they're done investigating which could take quite a long time depending on how many emails they have to sift through.
With most cases, evidence is going to be kept private during investigation so the person being investigated has no idea how fucked they are until the indictment is served up so they have no time to flee or kill witnesses. The only notable exception I can think of is when there is a high-profile murder case and investigators are hoping that releasing information about the suspect/crime will cause anyone with more information to come forward. Most of the time releasing information to the general public can only harm the case.

didn't bill get impeached over less?

What did he mean by this?

He didn't get impeached, unless the Mandela Effect really is real.

But he did stick a cigar into an intern's hoo-ha and smoked it, and lied about it.

But people were far more prude 20 years ago than they are now.

You're thinking about a case. The FBI does investigations, not the actual charges. The FBI can open a case against anyone, regardless of the statute of limitations or double jeopardy. Whether a person will be charged or can be charged is solely up to the prosecutor at the US Attorneys office.

Bill Clinton was impeached.

history.com/this-day-in-history/president-clinton-impeached

He was impeached for lying to a grand jury about the affair, not the actual affair.

The case never went before a grand jury because charges were never filed. The investigation was closed (important word here being investigation), but now the investigation has re-opened in light of new evidence. Given that Comey delivered congressional testimony stating his reasons for not recommending charges due to the previous investigation, he had an obligation to release this new information about the status of the investigation to the congressional committee he testified to originally. If he sat on this until after the election there would be hell to pay for the FBI, but Comey was going to eat shit regardless (if he announces before the election, he's "tampering with the election", and if he announces after the election, he's "colluding with HRC"). He had to announce it now.

Then mandela effect is real.

Where I'm from, he was acquitted and served the rest of his term.

what does the reporter say at the end?
>its a bi
>its a t
>theres nothing going on
????

That letter just not seem to justify the effect it is having on the election, however.

It sounds like, "We maybe have something that might be a problem, possibly a misdemeanor or criminal or maybe just nothing.
Have a nice day."

Now don't get me wrong, I am personally certain the Clintons are dirty. But this doesn't make any sense. He had to know it would be exploited by the Republicans and go public. He had to anticipate Clinton would hardly just roll over on this.

Whatever is going on, the public is being left out in the dark for sure. ALL we can do is just speculate.

No, you just don't know that impeachment is the process of removing them from office, not the actual act of removal.

I suppose that is why Hillary rushed to hold a press conference? Because it is nothing?

I don't think you know what "impeached" means.

>Asking to release the e-mails when she knows damn well that the FBI will take fucking forever to get around to investigating them

Wouldn't have expected anything else

Impeachment and conviction/removal are two different events.

Weiner isn't really a predator. At least not the same way Bill is.

That it was released this close to the election could only mean that there's credible evidence that she could be guilty. If he had waited until after the election to announce credible evidence, there would be a shitstorm. If turns out to be nothing, there will be a shitstorm. The only scenario where this makes sense is if it's really big.

What if she's wearing a diaper? I'd be shitting myself.

That's how it works in la-la land, blame it on the Russians and lose all accountability

J
U
S
T

Does releasing everything include releasing the 33k emails she deleted? NSA you want my dick pics but you can't get the SOS and everyone she communicated with emails? Even if the FBI wanted them? Assuming the FBI wanted them....

>That it was released this close to the election could only mean that there's credible evidence that she could be guilty. If he had waited until after the election to announce credible evidence, there would be a shitstorm. If turns out to be nothing, there will be a shitstorm. The only scenario where this makes sense is if it's really big.

But again the gov't is asking the public to take their word for it.

Russia hacked us. Believe me.

Clinton related emails might be worthy of criminal charges. Believe me.

Iraq is building nukes. Believe me.

The problem is that the investigations are so tedious and there is no room for error on the results. We will see the results eventually, which is more than we can say about their Russian claims, but it won't be before the election.

Hillary just can't help herself to not release classified info

>FBI gets new classified emails
>Hillary's first reaction is to tell them to release it to the public

According to FBI user they can't release them or the US will descent into a civil war and also many other countries will declare war on US, so smart move by Hillary in a way.