So the guy that let her off has opened it back up?

Am I on crazy pills or is this more complex than it seems?

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20161029011655/http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/28/opinions/fbi-director-comey-should-resign-opinion-callan/index.html
edgardaily.com/en/life/2015/the-man-who-had-files-on-everyone-10087
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hes trying to save himself. rats fleeing the sinking ship

its beautiful

Or he is setting up a presidential pardon

The case was never actually closed so can't be reopened. But everyone can thank Anthony wiener for this one.

If you believe that user that was supposedly an FBI insider, 90% of the rank-and-file FBI agents are fucking sick and tired of covering up Clinton crimes, so they pretty much threatened a full-blown coup unless something like this happened.

>Be Hillary
>Fuck up
>Win election
>Resign
>Tim Kaine pardons her.

Was this the plan all along?

It's sad but it's gonna blow over. Hill supporters are already on full defence not changing their minds. Also the msm is blaming huma and comey like there's no tomorrow. I hope, i really hope i'm wrong but the way the msm is reporting this is just vile and wrong, they're having her back. Hill will probably also say that she's the victim of huma and will get off lkke that..

Forgot where I heard it, but something like he opened it back up before even more details can emerge because if so, he would be liable and face legal consequence.

There was probably going to be a coup within the FBI. He averted it by opening it up.

A: He let her off until the last minute to prevent the cabal replacing her with someone who is in on the same scam

or

B: They're trying to get Trump supporters to rest on their laurels and stop memeing and digging through leaks and will find no wrongdoing, have the media call it a wild goose chase

Either way, you should not stop digging and memeing.

>Obama pardons Hellary right before the election

Adults understand that "not pursuing charges at this time" is what they say when the investigation is ongoing. pol of course spazzes out, posts about how BTFO they are and how they are not on suicide watch, they do it to themselves, for free.

someone leaked the contents of next weeks release to the fbi and now they are proactively covering their asses

they dont want to look bad when the final destination of all the crumb trails is revealed and everyone knows what the fbi was suspicious of all along

they are basically just covering their own asses for next weeks happenings

FBI do not indict people, the justice dept. do, you all know what happened with bill and loretta on the plane, so does the FBI.

They recommended non indict cause it will be useless even if they recommended to indict. BUT NOW suddenly they go after her, to get her to focus on the FBI investigation and distract her from the election. Obama and his husband michelle will distant themselves from here. For the next ten days Our God Emperor will be able to sprint to the finish. and next year
she is fucking toast. GG

well played Comey.

Or, there is no conspiracy here, and Comey is actually just trying to do his job.

>We found no wrongdoing here

>Letting you know we found more stuff and are examining it

he's just doing his job. Hillary happens to be crooked, so doing his job means BTFO her.

W E A S L E

It's complex, and I'm not about to spend another 30 minutes typing the shit out. KEEP digging through the leaks and and spreading them around, and keep the pressure on this until it pushes Hillary off the cliff. No time to explain- just fucking do it.

>someone leaked the contents of next weeks release

Lol fucking this

He is finally doing his job, and it's so odd that people assume it must be some kind of conspiracy

Then goes to the cell next to her because he is in on it. Do you really think the man wants to end his greatest achievement by throwing his life away for her?
Come on man. He's pulled off one of the biggest feats in history. Now he has to make it out intact before anyone catches on. Like on the podium in BLAZING SADDLES!

The new evidence came from within the FBI. If they pass that on and he tells them to fuck off with their evidence the whole goddamn agency would have been lined up outside of his office for their chance at ass-raping him.

>Obama and his husband michelle
nice

It a setup.

The e-mail scandal hurt her image to they set this up with bullshit emails so they can "investigate" the thing and come out as if she was clean in the first place improving her image and getting rid of the e-mail scandal backpack.

>The new evidence came from within the FBI.

Doubt it. The new evidence probably came from the NSA, and they are warning the FBI of the shitstorm that is coming.

The thought of spending the remainder of your existence in a cage is strong. Saving yourself for a sinking ship in Clinton seems like a better option

He was questioned directly about Hillary committing perjury as evidenced by Wikileaks, and he said "whatever i can't be bothered, im no weasel"

I think Comey dropped some hints talking to Gowdy and Chaffetz.

If you watch his expression body language and listen to his phrasing it's like he wants to do/say the right thing but he can't.

If anyone on this planet knows what's up its James Comey.

CNN already has an article up saying Comey should resign.

web.archive.org/web/20161029011655/http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/28/opinions/fbi-director-comey-should-resign-opinion-callan/index.html

nice frog can I save it?

I mean, there might be more, but unless I missed something, the stated reason they are reopening it is because of evidence found during the investigation of Weiner / Huma.

Andrew Wiener is the scapegoat.
They'll dump everything criminal, on him.

Anons ITT have good points, but I have a bad feeling about all this. I just hope you guys are right and this doesn't turn out to be some kind of ploy against Trump.

He's trying to disprove Trump's baseless allegations of corruption at the FBI... by doing something that raises concerns that there might actually be something funny going on at the FBI.

Clearly the NSA has all the deleted e-mail.

preemptive damage control

It would be more on Huma, really. Her going down would be a big deal, though. How many people around her can fall before she has another tumble?

Besides, at this point, I don't think there is a single person she could put on her cabinet and sleep soundly at night confident they won't sell her ass out.

Why does noone. Ever say anything epic in these? It's always like a fucking anti roll.

He knows what's in there is serious enough that he would take more heat if he sat on it, he's trying to salvage the reputation of the FBI.

If the government is corrupt, why wouldn't the FBI also be? Either everyone is corrupt or no one is.

You can't be serious. Have you even seen the questioning of either Hillary or James Comey?

Here's the beauty of the whole thing. Loretta Lynch sat before congress and said "I followed the recommendation of the director of the FBI who did the investigation" when she said why she wouldn't indict Clinton.

If Comey winds up recommending charges, she either has to follow through with her claimed methodology for 'impartially' pressing charges, or she has to contradict herself.

If Comey recommends charges this time, Lynch simply cannot refuse to indict. She has stated clearly, in front of congress, that her decision was based solely on the FBI's recommendation.

Comey has fucking checkmated Lynch. He has done it. Screencap this post.

This must be really hard on Mr. Weiner.

He realised Trump is going to win and switched sides.

Comey is shitting his pants.

He knows that if DT gets elected, Trumps special investigation will reveal that Comey obstructed justice, which will wind him in jail or house-arrest for the rest of his life.

This is a last ditch effort to save his own ass now that a Trump victory is imminent.

He probably had a shitload of really high up FBI guys have an intervention. and convince him to do the right thing.

Kim Dotcom says so.
You would think he would know.
Funny how we have to trust the hackers the whistlers and the leakers now.
How the hell did it take so long?

Complex? Nah. Its simply. These emails must contain real bad shit, otherwise they would not bother. Its so bad to have forced his hand into something he didn't want to do. Think about it.

Hillary is FUCKED.

What if FBI user was comey himself ?

>tfw you were in the first FBI user thread that started it all

Emails prove huma is a member of the Muslim brotherhood

Wrong.

>tfw all his family members will commit suicide by shooting themselves in the back of the head 8 times with different caliber bullets.

The feds are known for having dirt on everyone. They were made for this.

edgardaily.com/en/life/2015/the-man-who-had-files-on-everyone-10087

CIA/FBI/NASA/ any organization or political group tries to accumulate power. Just because they wheel and deal with each other doesn't mean they have a singular concrete leader or goal besides funding and bargaining power

This. They're going to prove she's not guilty so when trump wins they can't charge her again because of the double jeopardy law. Nothing will happen to soros's little pet.

FBI: We have information. We don't know what it is. We don't know how long it will take. We can't tell you where it came from.

Press: I though you didn't discuss ongoing investigations.

FBI: We don't. This has to do with the Clintons.

Comey is trying to save his ass. Back in July he gave a press conference that the FBI would not bring a case against HRC.

Now this. The FBI never does this shit. My take is he feels somewhat responsible for Hillary's high poll numbers and wants to even the field.

This wouldn't have happened if there wasn't a smoking gun on Weiner's phone or PC. Comey would have NEVER re-opened this can of worms unless there were multiple felonies sitting in his lap.

Cernovich said he knew (don't ask him how), and three days ago Scott Adams said this: "Today I put Trump’s odds of winning in a landslide back to 98%. Remember, I told you a few weeks ago that Trump couldn’t win unless “something changed. Something just changed."

Hillary is fucked. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she was arrested before Nov. 8.

Forget about James Comey, he's a total cuck at the service of Clinton.

He will come out very soon and mention no wrongdoing from Hillary. All the cucks will clamor "I TOLD YOU SO" and Trump will look like an idiot that was chasing a ghost.

That will be evidence that Hillary isn't that bad for a lot of undecided voters .

Watch Hillary's speech from tonight, she was grinning through the whole ordeal. She knows what the purpose of this "scandal" is.

When they say your crazy for reading that shit.
YOU WEREN'T THERE MAN!

2322 lads never forget

>victim of huma and will get off lkke that..
She throws huma under the bus
Huma throws her under the muff

Not crazy pills.

RED PILLS.

>The feds are known for having dirt on everyone. They were made for this.

this x100000000

It has to be something MASSIVE to announce this now, 11 days from polling.

Has to be.

>Watch Hillary's speech from tonight, she was grinning through the whole ordeal. She knows what the purpose of this "scandal" is.

Nah, she just grins all the time. Remember when she had that huge ugly smile on her face as Trump talked about how the Dune Coons throw faggots off of buildings?

Friendly reminder that this is the government ...maybe...investigating itself. Maybe.

You have to parse what he said in his letter to the DOJ. You have to read it literally. Nowhere did he say he IS investigating. He "agreed" they "should" investigate.

>am writing to inform you that the investigative
>team briefed me on this yesterday, and I
>agreed that the FBI SHOULD take appropriate
>investigative steps designed to allow
>investigators to review these emails to
>determine whether they contain classified
>information, as well as to assess their
>importance to our investigation,"

>"Although the FBI CANNOT YET ASSESS whether
>or not this material may be significant, and I
>cannot predict how long it will take us to
>complete this additional work, I believe it is
>important to update your Committees about
>our efforts in light of my previous testimony,"

It is not confirmed they are investigating. He literally said they cannot yet assess the material but that he agrees with his staff who said they SHOULD take "steps" "designed to allow investigators to "review"" the emails.

I repeat: He cannot yet assess the material but agrees with his people that he should.

Because he works for an agency of the government. Super simple. McDonalds regional branch do not give orders to head office. It works the other way around.

The FBI's credibility will be zero if they fuck this up. Because not only will they look corrupt like they do now, but they'd look incompetent too, if they did this and then just let her walk again. At least Comey. That guy is one of the most crooked guys I've ever seen, Jesus Christ. He's in charge of our national police?

My gut feeling is that Comey is a pussy and a politician who ended up over his head when he moved to recommend against pressing charges, and is now backpedaling to save his own ass.

If CNN wants him to resign he must actually be against Hillary then

Nothing is going to come from this, it's just going to solidify the fact that "she did nothing wrong" and anyone who had doubts earlier can put this past her. I wish it was something important though.

>stroking gun

K E K
E
K

>one last hubbub about emails
>they completely exonerate Hillary, peg it on the other guys
>The entire US sees Hillary as a victim of those FBI sexists and votes for her

It's fucking genius.

This is going to win her the election.

I'm a Trump supporter and it's obvious there's something not quite right at this point.

The trick is they can't prove he intended to discuss an ongoing investigation.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. I really don't trust Comey. I seriously doubt he has some master plan to hand the presidency to Trump like some anons seem to believe. I think he was genuinely trying to protect Clinton at first.

Here is my guess at what is happening:

>NSA had all of Clinton's e-mails and other evidence on her
>FBI (specifically Comey) chose to ignore this
>hackers come along and discover this
>hackers prove to the FBI that they aren't bluffing
>Comey shits himself
>decides to throw Clinton under the bus to save himself
>uses the Weiner case as a convenient way to reopen the Clinton case
>Weiner is probably going down as pedo anyway, so Comey promises to help him out if he helps take down Clinton
>Weiner saves his own skin while simultaneously taking down his ex-wife
>Comey survives when Trump is elected

"We looked deeper into it and have confirmed that yes, Hillary is still above the law. We'd also like to announce the following several thousand offers of immunity..."

Double Jeopardy would mean that she needs to be charged AND found not guilty in jury trial.

We already know she is guilty. Comey is just an idiot that either:
>doesn't understand the law, or
>is covering for the Clintons.

The FBI didn't even raid the Clinton home where the server was held, OR seize any devices on which the private emails were being transmitted/stored.

In no other investigation would either of these things happened. The FBI ALWAYS search the home. They ALWAYS raid offices and they ALWAYS seize and search devices.

Also, the law doesn't require intent to hand secrets over to other countries, it only requires intent to store or transmit secure data in an insecure way - which Hillary did intend to do when she asked for the private server.

This has been one of the most obvious coverups in political history. They're not even trying to hide it.

If you think Comey will do anything this time around - take a look into the HSBC deal. Clintons, Lynch and Comey are all involved.

>I'm a Trump supporter and it's obvious there's something not quite right at this point.
You mustn't've heard, the big leak is next week!
Nov 1 and she's finished!

>use private email to hide emails
>delete, smash, bleach bit servers
>oops sorry guys it's gone
>FBI finds dickpicks and missing emails
>democraps "HUUUUR RELEASE THEM TO THE PUBLIC, FIRE COMEYBFOR FINDING SHIT WE TRIED TO HIDE"

>Guys, I looked at all the evidence, she's off scott free
>Guys, I have new evidence and I am required by law to reopen the investigation and inform you of it

The new information *might* be nothing and this is just routine coverup continuation. Or it might be something that even Comey can't sweep under the rug.

Forgive me if I don't hold my breath.

I've mentally checked out of this election cycle.

She grins uncontrollably as a stress reaction and it's one of her Tells when lying.

>This has been one of the most obvious coverups in political history. They're not even trying to hide it.

Yup.

Guys get raided for running TOR exit nodes, with their equipment worked over with the guy being forced to stand outside the room, for doing nothing wrong.

What she did, by contrast...

There isn't even a charge or conviction to pardon, there is nothing Obama can do to help her.

A lot of people resigned from the FBI over the whole Comey Shillary fiasco. Maybe his conscious got the better of him or he's just saving his own ass.

2322 coded in Gematria is ...

"Help me, Hillary Is Holding My Family Hostage"

I'm honestly very confused.

I doubt they will find anything in whatever these new emails are. At the same time, I don't understand why Comey would make this announcement, it doesn't benefit Clinton at all if he is truly in her pocket. That is, unless there is nothing AT ALL in the new emails and he somehow wants to make Clinton bulletproof or something.

I just don't understand the motivation here. I still think he is in their pockets, as she should have been indicted in the first place.

He could be doing it due to internal pressure within the FBI itself though, since many agents probably viewed Clinton's non-indictment as wrongful.

I want him to release the evidence he has though, I wish there wasn't so much bureaucratic red-tape.

>Maybe his conscious got the better of him or he's just saving his own ass.

Gosh, I wonder which of those Comey "Don't Call Me Weasel" the Cuck might be doing. To quote William Burroughs, "He changed into a woman's hat, a woman's dress and scuttled off to the lifeboats to save his own skin."

Oh god, I don't deserve these keks

Jesus christ these shills.

This was extremely deliberate timing. If it was much earlier it could have been tamped down by the democrat leadership and give her time to recover. If it was much later it could have been on information blackout until after the election. Someone wants to hurt Hillary badly.

One of several things has happened. One, Comey is a lot more interested in justice than we knew and timed this for when the justice department couldn't wreck it.

Two, he for some reason has a lot to gain or nothing left to lose. This would have to be significant, because he has destroyed his political career and he will be lucky if he and his family don't end up in a single car accident with no witnesses. This threat plays into number one as well.

Third one is someone in the FBI arranged this reveal and knew when and how to time it so he had no choice but to publicize it. I have no idea how this would work, but maybe some kind of nondiscretional policy.

He lost all respect from his own agents by succumbing to political pressure and he realized it. He was on the edge of being forced to retire with the legacy of being the guy who destroyed the FBI's reputation in order to save Hillary's ass, then Weiner sent a dick pic to a middle schooler and he was thrown a line line to save his legacy and regain the respect of his agents.

whao to spooky

she smiles when she is afraid of an honest expression slipping thru
did u not watch debates

>it's so odd that people assume it must be some kind of conspiracy

None of the kids here have had a management position in a large organization.

Once you are out there and actually see how shit works it fundamentally changes how you view the world.

FBI knows Assange is about to drop the bombshell that will lead to Hillary's indictment

Comey doesn't want to get caught looking like an idiot with his weiner in his hand, so they used this as a pretext to open up the investigation

And now he's being sued by the DOJ

He is being sued by the same entity that said that they would basically do whatever he recommend the first time around.

Whoops.

>sued by the DOJ
No, someone filed a complaint WITH the DOJ against him. Literally nothing. It was filed by the The Democratic Coalition Against Trump. They're going to get told to fuck off. The FBI can't just openly opt out of investigating a criminal because she decided to run for office.

I could not finish reading that piece of garbage opinion trash.