Graphic Designer here

Graphic Designer here.

I helped in the #draftourdaughters and looking to start our next attack. Here I want you guys to offer some suggestions of what could work.

What made the draftourdaughers work so well was that it was true, something people didn't know about HIllary. It was good work, Scott Adams even called it good because he didn't even know about the woman draft thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=njN75nJdCAk
twitter.com/LiborJohn/status/792159990136078340?s=09
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump, would like help in forming ideas.

I remember Scott Adams saying that Wikileaks would be more effective if it had pictures, information to attach to a face instead of just text.

All of the trump bullies videos, lady being egged, homeless woman pushed over, guy with back of his head bloody, have screenshots/gifs of the rally attacks, and then have the Project Veritas people quotes below.

Homeless Non-white woman getting beaten. That could be huge. Attack the supporters. Make people not want to be associated with them

#HillBullies attack?

Keep going.

#Dieforwallstreet is next.

Have Hillary with Soros and the Rothschilds and Rockafeller. Show the migrant invasion in Germany and show the face of the 90% male rapeugee force.

We keep pushing it and expose the kalergi plan.

Here is the video: youtube.com/watch?v=njN75nJdCAk

You are a genius

What about quotes from her Goldman/Wallstreet speeches? Can imagine that they could hurt her support about the commie left

I'll make a video. Put please guys, more information so we can archive and get some good ideas. We could help change so many voters.

Do something with her open borders policy. Like a picture of dirty refuges on boats or ISIS fighters with hostages captioned "Bring them Home" or "Open Borders, Safe America"

Why not the hating young people wikileak

Put a screenshot of the homeless woman on the floor and the foot on her cart and have the text read "Love Trumps Hate". Thy digits dictate

What about "Hate Trumps Love"? With an HRC logo?

This, our next meme should be about the based black homeless woman.

Thats too offputting for normies. It wont go viral.

Fellow #DoD shopper from last night here. Definitely something to do with refugees.

It's your call, but I feel that it would be too obvious it's fake

Our current operation is #Hillbillies

How they violated a black homeless woman for protecting Trump's star. Do anything you can to give us ammunition for that. PLEASE!!

The grids were non-existent.

>mfw this thread only exist because i called out that fake photoshop calling all gay people sick

fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

i think alot of berntards still have no idea the kinds of things she said about them in her emails.

Hillary is a neo-con, probably even more hawkish than Bush. If she was true to herself about taco niggers invading us, then I would be all for hillary because the ensuing backlash against democrats would have been almost irreversible.

Use their propaganda against them. #DraftOurDaughters only worked because it looked like a legit ad: women's rights, anti-Russian, and her own words used against her.

you're a cuck

Getting black people not to vote #NoEqualityNoVote

fucking amazing work breh

>All of the trump bullies videos, lady being egged, homeless woman pushed over, guy with back of his head bloody, have screenshots/gifs of the rally attacks, and then have the Project Veritas people quotes below.

I think you have to stick to HER cornerstone policies. Why are people voting for her, besides her vaag

Refugies? She wants them yet she's bombing the fuck out if 7 countries of them?

Suggestion if you're in video design.

A short series of videos of Trump supporters being attacked (ex. the homeless woman, the black Trump supporter getting berated and called an Uncle Tom, the family being egged, etc) with Clinton's speeches about "staying above the fray" and "when they go low we go high" played in the background for ironic effect.

>What about quotes from her Goldman/Wallstreet speeches? Can imagine that they could hurt her support about the commie left

Yes,

for the middle class?
Public and a private opinion

>Use their propaganda against them. #DraftOurDaughters only worked because it looked like a legit ad: women's rights, anti-Russian, and her own words used against her.

This

>Getting black people not to vote #NoEqualityNoVote

This,

She's says she for blacks, but her policies say otherwise

>Graphic Designer here.

Be nice to build a graphic library so people can dl logos, fonts, etc

I'll try, I have the weekend free. I'll make other posts looking for other people who have photoshop so they can use templates. Maybe even a rar folder with all the shit they need to do basic stuff.

You would be a hero to this place

Something like this?

I like it, this one is good. We need to make more like this.

I've yet to see a #draftourdaughters meme that would include defense industry donation figures for Hillary. Add the message that these weapon makers have already paid for a new war and suddenly the hashtag is a lot more real.
It would be super useful to have short sub-one-minute YouTube clips explaining Hillary's pay-to-play schemes.

>using glorious JMJ cover art as a meme

Kys

That's good! I've made a video too and about 20 pics.

Exactly. But remove the #LetThemIn and just add the #ImWithHer tag. We can even kill two birds with one stone by making some anti-Trump ad by quoting his stance on immigration then adding the #OpenBorders tag. Makes it look legit and it's a subtle redpill.

Is this a pro Hillary thread, or an anti Hillary thread?

Oh my god the shill memes are so hilariously bad.

these have to be time released. can't make them at night and post them at dawn the next day.

to many attention seeking faggots want to "leak" the "truth".

with the election in 10 days, there isn't much time to wait, however.

Or many the retards need to keep their traps shut.

That's essentially Project Veritas

>Exactly. But remove the #LetThemIn and just add the #ImWithHer tag. We can even kill two birds with one stone by making some anti-Trump ad by quoting his stance on immigration then adding the #OpenBorders tag. Makes it look legit and it's a subtle redpill.

I think the imagery needs to project OUR message. Meaning what we are trying to convey, the words are here's.

Imagry needs to represent our image of open boarders, the negative side

Back during the CNN-Univision debate during the primaries, Clinton said she wanted to provide free schooling, medical care, and welfare to illegal immigrants and said she would not deport a single one.

Maybe we could use that against her. We should go back an watch that debate and get her exact words. I remember this specifically because I was shocked that America had two candidates take questions in Spanish and how openly they were willing to give money to illegals.

What about using pictures of the obvious fully grown men as kids?

>homeless woman pushed over

fucking this

Or stuff like this with, we need to be tolerant and bring shariah for women's rights #imwithher

I wish I had the Cruz one, but it essentially does what I think we need to do: make it look like it';s an attack ad when really it's subtly redpilling people on how stupid Hillary is.

I'm not good with Photoshop, so I'll make a mock up of what I mean.

>Exactly. But remove the #LetThemIn and just add the #ImWithHer tag. We can even kill two birds with one stone by making some anti-Trump ad by quoting his stance on immigration then adding the #OpenBorders tag. Makes it look legit and it's a subtle redpill.

Imagery is the redpill, which is juxtaposition to her political speak

Put together Comey testifying to Congress, but have Hillary's testimony play before gowdy asks a question and comeys statement contradicting Hillary's answers after.

we should keep the #draftOurDaughters hashtag wherever we post the new ones, so that both benefits and stays up to date

DO NOT BRAKE THE MOMENTUM

we should be spamming it along with the new ones

Jean is disappointed. Are you Sup Forums?

>wish I had the Cruz one, but it essentially does what I think we need to do: make it look like it';s an attack ad when really it's subtly redpilling people on how stupid Hillary is.
>I'm not good with Photoshop, so I'll make a mock up of what I mean.

Bingo,

You want them to read the policy line, and then when they look at the picture, it's like WHAT THE FUCK

CTR here,

Thread screenshotted reporting to reddit

If you can make short clips of the Clinton, the generals, and media being belligerent towards Russia I think it would add extra punches to use with #DraftOurDaughters. It's the media has already perfected the fear mongering so we may as well take advantage of it.

good work user. how about the campaign that suggested that you can vote for hillary online or on twitter on Nov.8?
I remember that one was taking off a while back..

1. thank you for your service
2. first veritas video about dnc shutting down Chicago & blaming it on Bernie is massive wish we could see a meme of that

there is a pretty sweet draftourdaughters vid on Twitter: twitter.com/LiborJohn/status/792159990136078340?s=09

Message is good, picture needs to show the reality of the degenerates she's letting in illegally. Message should always be on point,

I think I would choose pictures that are worse than just people on a boat. Liberals don't use logic. How about degrading grave sites?

Yeah something like that but more apocalyptic.

Will this work?

Hillary'sThugs

Or what about print out your best 5 memes from #draftourdaughters and insert them in empty newspaper dispensers?

Go digital + analog

Is there template for this shit? I have a really good idea but I have no idea to make it.

what about Benghazi? "what difference does it make?" combined with the tones of diversity and acceptance of refugees? stuff like
"15 years of war hasn't been enough to free the middle east, and it's our 'privilege' to defend them"

or what about the paranoia about russia combined with her insistence that wikileaks is run by russia? somehow combine that with her calling snowden a criminal? it would go well with the draft our daughters because it keeps with the war with russia theme.
"we need to censor the dangerous parts of the internet to stop russia"
"russia is friends with snowden of course they're the enemy"

You could also "leave behind" some printed memes at the local bookstore to see if someone "notices" them.

OP, attack feminism and social engineering with ironic statements that expose what the feminist agenda is all about.

"I know women work less hours than men, but we want to get paid the same anyway."

Something like that but make it more clever and witty.

Hope these are going to trend on Twitter
Did someone already create #NoEqualityNoVote?

#WontReadYourEmails

When the NSA scandal happened, lefties were saying that if you haven nothing to hide you shouldn't be afraid. So if Hillary proposes to not enable NSA spying of people's email, it will be like she wants to hide something. We should always have the word EMAIL in the pics

>think I would choose pictures that are worse than just people on a boat. Liberals don't use logic. How about degrading grave sites?

Pics redpill them, the words are her own spin

Don't have the fonts things to make this, but something along these lines. Would probably use another pic though because this one has a kid in it.

that's not a very good one. I'm sure most people would miss the point and agree for the government to not read emails

Facts is what is going to win this, Slam them with inner city poverty stats or 1 minute video of threats of violence her supporters did.

>#wherestheequality
>#forgottenminorities
>#notyourminority

>what about Benghazi? "what difference does it make?"

Subtlety with the dead American pics and names?

This is what she says,
This is what she dose,
Stay on message

OP TruthSeeker

you're a gbood man user. godspeed

>Don't have the fonts things to make this, but something along these lines. Would probably use another pic though because this one has a kid in it.

Praise open boarder,
Show the real problem they cause

Im just going to rattle a few ideas:

#NoTruthJustHillary
#InHillaryWeTrust
#WhoNeedsTheTruthAnyway
#TruthIsIrrelevant
#HillaryBeforeTruth

Shit like that to show how morally corrupt the lefties are.

do you make infographics?

Yes,

I stopped believing in dilbertman after the "how trump can make mexico pay for the wall" article. So retarded.

Nice there you go. Perfect.

I still think associating Hillary supporters with flag burning and making her look straight up an-american as possible could be powerful imagery that a lot Americans would react to as far as voting goes.

flag burning happens a lot at blm rallies, maybe you could also show how one of Hillarys biggest financial contributors and mentors (Soros) was sowing civil unrest with those little booklets, more to the point how Hillary and Soros basically promote flag burning and anti-american nationalism (globalism). an easy to understand infographic on that could work.