twitter.com/rodrigo_eilert
plus.google.com/102957602863097390886
youtube.com/watch?v=0ASBbNeUg_8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

check the catalog you fuckin leaf there are already 99 threads on this

HE PUNCHED HER SQUARE IN THE JAW

BEFORE SHE FELL DOWN

SHE IS OUT COLD

WHY AREN'T YOU COMMENTING ON THIS FACT IN THE VIDEO!!!

Fighting Poverty Together

PREVIOUS THREAD GOT DELETED. WE NEED TO MAKE SURE THIS GOES EVERYWHERE!

Because the average Sup Forumsack would be more tolerant to a poor black woman.

kys

GET HIM

>implying trump niggers go out

I treat my slaves with respect thank you very much

Seriously where the fuck are the police in these situations

We would, we hate black culture more.

All black people are niggers unless they try to better themselves and humanity, then they are a human who happens to be a different color.

If you don't act like a nigger, you won't be a nigger.

JUMP HIM LA FRIENDS!! DO IT IN THE NAME OF TRUE JUSTICE!!

Bumpin

black guy here, i love you man, and yes homo

Bump

At this point, let's just call them the Criminal Left.

Any way to contact this faggot if you aren't on kikebook? Does anyone know his adress or telephone number?

We are the police now. As all the other anons are now saying, protect the weak! Find the testicular fortitude to bitchslap anyone who thinks it's okay to bully others for their political affiliation!! Especially if they share YOUR beliefs!!

No more being weak, no more being soft, harden the fuck up and protect your beliefs by way of the fist. Do you see how they savaged that poor homeless woman? For her BELIEFS??

They're coming for YOU now, they've gotten everyone else. Step the fuck up and knock these nu-males THE FUCK OUT!!!

THUMBUP THE FUCKING VIDEO... or it won't trend on youtube.

videos with negative feedback dont go to the front page !
GIVE IT A THUMBS UP.

fukc this pisses me off. I could build a whole new canal just to shove it up these Hilltard's ass.

I mean, I came from a mostly white town and moved to Houston, where there are many black people I deem human more so than white.

These idiots keep acting like nigger, always saying "nigga nigga nigga" while cheating on their spouses. And then these black people come in and we can talk about politics and act civilized while these white niggers just keep being retarded.

What's wrong with you cunts, if you see a women knocked out help the cunt back up. Its like you pricks have never been in a blue and won, every scrap I've been in I've placed the cunt in the recovery position or proped him back up at the bar and shouted him a frothy.

fuck off

Better version:

youtube.com/watch?v=9VLnYr4XmrY

>check the catalog
>95.99% of threads are Amerishit related
>The other 4.01% is shitposts

i think most people here don't mind us, just hate political correctness and big government

youtube.com/watch?v=iTsI0s5_3wU

Youtube uploader: Gustav Einarsson
'Heroic progressives confront this woman who was shouting pro-trump slogans in broad daylight. They send her a clear message that racism and xenophobia will not be tolerated in 21st century America! Video courtesy of Rodrigo Eilert (facebook /rodrigo.eilert.35)'

Who's this faggot?

i'm voting for trump man, calm your ass down

sorry, a ton of happenings lately

Based trumps black. Sup Forums would love her, if only to the limited extent that this misanthropic shithole loves anything.

Can't fucking wait until the RWDS comes for these worthless fucks.

what the fuck is this

I think I'm a pretty average representation of Sup Forums...

No I wouldn't treat a person like this. Not ever. I do think that there are differences in the races, and that intelligence and violent tendencies are likely among them. But I wouldn't treat them like this.

Treat individuals well, until they give you a reason to do otherwise. Don't assault people who aren't harming you. And you sure as fuck don't push around a less fortunate person simply because they're an easy target. They wouldn't have done any of this if it were a 6'5" muscular male. Because they're cowards. And it's easy to punch down.

These people are acting animistic, and I believe that the average Sup Forumslock is better than this.

that's what I said mate

Nigger I wasn't there. White people don't live in California.

Anyways, this video is really sad ;(

The day of the rope can't come soon enough.

It's not just that they punched her. It's that it's a bunch of fucking spics (some of who are undoubtedly here illegally or have illegal parents/relatives, hint hint) punching out an American, then having the gall to celebrate it.

Can we stop pretending to be even the slightest bit of surprised when liberals are violent animals? Their history is full of this kind of shit (ex: the various (((Professor))) supported terrorist attacks of the 70's). The party of tolerance, my ass.

>tfw she's our very own Horst Wessel

I fucking hate Mexicunts, gas all of them already.

fuck California

EVERYBODY GET IN HERE!
STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING AND LISTEN!

>It would behoove you to check the comments section of this video.

>punching out an American, then having the gall to celebrate it.
it's the indian in them. i guess there is a reason most were exterminated.

This is caused by Scott Foval

copy this info

periscope.tv/w/1nAKEkqpgwRJL

we're looking for her atm

copy this

save this

more

What punch? The fat fuck trips her up, then she comically dives like a child trying to get their sibling in trouble.

You guys want this to be more than it is. Those people are scum but this woman wasn't injured by them.

clearly punched.

twitter.com/rodrigo_eilert
plus.google.com/102957602863097390886

That skinny nigger is the one who pisses me off the most. Him and the jew. In the other video I saw, the long one. They stood their for hours threatening her and berating her just waiting for someone to attack her.

Then that nigger just taunts her and gets involved wrecking her signs after some fat cunt starts pushing her.

Cowardly bullies.

youtube.com/watch?v=0ASBbNeUg_8

I don't know but his other video cracked me up

Shut up you faggot. She's a frail homeless woman being surrounded and intimidated by grown men. Of course she's going to lay down, she's not trying to get anyone in trouble she just wants them to leave her alone at that point - she's fearing for her safety. What do you expect her to do, fight back?

Honestly are anyone of you surprised by niggers and spics?

Is this English? I have no idea what you just said

WHY DOESNT SHIT LIKE THIS EVER HAPPEN AROUND ME. I WOULD HAVE BEEN IN THERE INSTANTLY I DONT GIVE A FUCK IF I GET KILLED. WHY IS EVERYONE SUCH A FUCKING COWARD.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

God damn beaner I wish his head get smashed against a fucking wall till his brains come out

Lrn to Aussie, m8

Uh...what

At what time? The blob blocks the camera for a second, you see it put its stumpy leg forward... then she falls and both the creatures sausage arms are wobbling at its sides, not swinging or pulling back from a punch.

And even if she WAS punched, you can see her carefully adjust her position as she lays down... she even grabs her trolley and holds onto it. She wasn't knocked out.

Are you all blind?

Are you actually fucking retarded? You think old women aren't capable of manipulation? When they become homeless they actually get even more innocent! They've done research! Ignorant fuckhead. And i don't give a fuck if it works, all those people around her are scum and would deserve any punishment they get. But she dives so comically that any unbiased normie with half a brain can tell she's putting it on.

They don't want nor deserve to live in a free democratic society.

Sweet mother of Osiris...

Damn, he's ugly.

Why are you guys shilling for the homeless????

Who cares. Honestly. Fuck them and their money grubbing leech asses. Makes my blood boil that the government takes my money to help these pieces of shit.

In my city, there's a huge abandoned hockey arena. We ought to throw all the homeless and junkies in there, board it up, and burn the whole Godforsaken thing to the ground

>homelessness: solved

Bump