Supergirl Annual #1 Storytime

The Girl of No Tomorrow part two!

Other urls found in this thread:

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Supergirl-2016/Issue-12?id=118885
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>The Fatal Five
Only one member of the Fatal Five is present here. The others are second rate knockoffs that Sarya pulled cause she's stuck in a Supergirl comic.

Yeah, I'm calling not muh, because it is not muh. Fuckin' tired of all this LoSH cockteasing. Get on with it already.

having not read the previous issue, I thought I was looking at some horrible scaling going on here, "why is supergirl either shrunk or 6-foot-tall Grundy appear to be gigantic?"

Looking at the next page... why *is* Grundy giant sized? No other reason to fill a Validus role?

>annual
Second issue in an arc
Please tell me you're kidding.

Looks like daddy doxest gave her a matching costume. Maybe he didn't approve of the other suit.

Nope.

>no emotion
Then why do you look angry?

I'm just starting to realize how fucking desperate it is to bring in the villain from the infamously shit Supergirl movie. Wow. That is just sad.

Well that's fucking dumb.

All-Star Super Girl?

...is it Gog or Magog these days? I've lost track.

Oh fuck off. That is forced as hell. What is this Marvel civvies bullshit? This book is fuckin' shite, mate.

she's just mad you shagged her grandpa

sounds legit

>PSST. PSST. HEY WANT SOME SUPERPOWERS?

I don't follow this book regularly, so I wouldn't know. But like, is Dr. Veritas a stoner? She looks baked as fuck in every panel she's in.

Empress is from Projectra's homeworld? Huh, funky.

Is this brand-new info or did it slip past my LSH trivia collecting?

>legion
heh

I recognize Emerald Empress,Grundy,Magog and Indigo.Who is the other member?

that's some tortured logic

>Heroism is untainted by emotion, a gift to the universe...the perfect union of power and reason

Everyone in that crowd should be flipping out because the all-powerful robot woman is going Brother Eye on them.

Or did Brother Eye not happen in Rebirth? What did Rebirth rebirth from?

This Empress is Sarya, the original, but they gave her the unnamed third Empress' back story. Which is fine, I guess.

It's best not to ask that question.

How big is grundy?

This arc concludes in the next issue of Supergirl. Then she meets best boy Kenan.

He was enlarged in issue 12. Christ, this is the second issue in an arc, does anyone care about story? Granted it's shit, but c'mon.

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Supergirl-2016/Issue-12?id=118885

>Your mother and I

how many fucking parents does she have

Two Kryptonian parents and two adoptive Earth parents. Same as Superman.

Kryptonian Werewolf Hell Yeah

NO! I refuse to let Zor-El die when we are so close to a Reign of the Cyborg Supermen! I demand Cyborg Superman vs. Cyborg Superman!!

Rebirth is still the new 52, but elementsof the old timeline were integrated. So far we haven't seen if Brother Eye is one of them

How can it happen soon when she's from the 31st century