We haven't had a female hate thread in a while

ageofshitlords.com/infiltrating-mommy-wars-facebook-group/

Woof. That is quite an eye-opener.

Check out the girls doing damage control in the comments. What a fucking joke. We really should start drafting women.

LOL, this image is idiotic. It's comparing a female 7 to a male 9.
Also, keep in mind that to uphold modern standards of beauty, women have to shave, do their hair, apply makeup, pick out clothes, etc.
Women also start behind in that they have to do a lot of maintenance to deal with their reproductive systems - basically, to deal with periods and the aftermath of periods.

Bump

Luckily they all got outed and lost their military benefits.

>Also, keep in mind that to uphold modern standards of beauty, women have to shave, do their hair, apply makeup, pick out clothes, etc.

Most women do this to compete with other women. Most men don't care. They'll fuck nearly anything.

>Women also start behind in that they have to do a lot of maintenance to deal with their reproductive systems - basically, to deal with periods and the aftermath of periods.

Please leave roastie. Don't you have a cock course to ride.

Fucking jews and there sexual liberation

Show me on the doll where the woman hurt you

>dependapotomus damage control in comments

Could these bitches even BE more basic?

How does Trump not get 100% of the Catholic vote since it was outed she hates Catholics?

Please leave. Roasties are only allowed at arbies.

Does it feel bad when your safe space is violated?

Catholics are all self-hating fucks. None of them go to church. None of them follow church rules. They are the jews of christianity.

I work with a couple of coal burners at work. They have photos of their young children on their desks. There's not a single photo of a father figure.

Fucking Cuckolics, even their Pope shills for rapefugees and licks nigger feet.

Does it feel bad to realize you are nothing more than a penis sleeve.

probably as bad as being nothing more than a vag stick

Not really. Getting pussy is an accomplishement. Getting dick is easier then snapping your fingers.

*snap*

Start fucking, whore.

woman are only funny when they're being stupid

like this example

Stupidity love company

Triggered roasties are the best kind of roasties.

Delusional males who think they are "winning" is the best kind too

Eat hemlock harlot.

I'm really disappointed not to be able to see the women's reactions after in in OP's article feels like a cockblock

The font hurts my soul

Are you winning yet?

>current year
>having a soul

They all lost there military benefits and their husbands probably divorced them. They're also now publicly outed as roasties.

I don't think posting images of people necking themselves is allowed on/pol/

It's shit like this that makes me wonder why women and children take priority in emergencies.

Because plebs are still putting the pussy on a pedestal that's why

I just wanted to see the begging and tears

Who else /2D/ master race here?

I fucking hate how women built everything and ruled and ran everything, then somehow everything got ruined and now it's men's fault!

Oh fuck. Wait.

ITT we roleplay as women.

Look how men cry when they get hit in the dick... try giving birth you weaklings!

Am i right, ladies?

Im a physical trainer, and thats a pretty fucking stupid image. There is a hell of a lot more work going into looking good as a female than "just dont eat."

Following that advice erases curves and makes a girl look boney and anorexic. Women who want to look good and take it serious put in just as much work as men, the only difference is that they cant lose too much fat without erasing thier boobs.