Critter Coven Thread

Let's get it on.

Also, Where the hell is Arepo?

She's still in the house, practicing her grounding.

I'd ground her, if you know what I mean.

How are they staring eye to eye when it's been established that they're wildly different heights?

she's standing on a 'grounding' Arepo

You mean you'd stick your penis in her vagina and move it repeatedly until one or both of you achieved orgasm?

>Rosie getting told

Truly a good page.

That would be a good reveal, but I doubt it's the case.

Rosie is sitting down

Florence probably has one of those gardens that slopes downward away from the complex, which she takes advantage of to make herself look taller by standing closer to the back door than her students.

>weird tallcat citing old myths and traditions gets to Florence
>but snarky college students don't even register

She's learning quick. Good thing Inkshadow doesn't have an ounce of snark in her, or she'd be on her ass.

>Mario cake

I have my hopes that Rosie is one of those hardcore players who plays Kabuki Quantum Warrior and the Commodore 64 Usagi Yojimbo game on her down time and complains about Shovel Knight's lack of adherence to pixel size in Shovel Knight. I might be hoping for too much, but if Scott Pilgrim got away with a Clash at Demonhead reference anything goes.

DO NOT TALK TO BIRB LIKE THAT

Birb needs to be talked to like that. If you don't call a birb's shit, they'll get even smugger, and next thing you know they're at your window passive-aggressively asking for bread.

Man, Florence is 100% done with this shit.

Vibrationfags BTFO.

In this case, the birb is talking shit about a shitty new age belief that pretends to be the mysteries of the she-druids.

The comic should probably end with all of them burning at the stake, then roasting in hell. Or the cat sacrificing them for her continued immortality.

You know she's going to buy into it a little and stick with the group. Or, at the very least, hover around the group at Clara's side going "i-it's not like I believe any of this wiccan garbage, b-baka" like a cool loser birb.

Hey, you're not banned.

No reason at all, my man. No reason at all.

What x-actly was deleted?

Mouse is 36, right? Besides her terrible hair, she looks good for her age, she looks more like a teen.

Where are the wrinkles and crow's feet?

So shitposter that's apparently latch themselves to these threads. This one

It depends on the shot and the angle. They're there if you squint, or if the mouse is the focus of the shot. She also has more detailed eyes and lines of expression in her face than the young bucks for reaction shots, which Mary's mom also has.

The bee also has crow's feet, but you had to dig up the full-size height lineup for that one.

Wrinkles shouldn't show under fur anyway. Hairless rodents look like ballsacks but their fuzzy cousins don't.

oh god, I thought the fact the goat is trans would stay in the background.

Compared to most things furries put over fur, like tattoos and human facial hair, I can take some creases. They're subtle enough, and useful for determining age through design variety: without it, each character in here would look like a lollipop like Arepo and Clara.

She doesn't look like she took offense. She's probably used to it.

>eye filly visible under hair
Please, do die.

fixed

I don't get it
is the piano a metaphor to having a penis or something

Yes.

I was expecting an explanation on how the metaphore goes, but k

There is no such metaphor, is just being retarded.

Oy vey mom, it's like anuddah shoah!