ITT

ITT

We come up with the dumbest, lame Scooby Doo cross over ideas ever.

>Scooby Doo meets Orville Redenbacher

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NpOj2BwimrM
youtube.com/watch?v=XHfyLv6t5to
fictionpress.com/s/3206139
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Willie Nelson

>Inb4 megaman

Scooby doo meets john cena

Scooby Doo meets kiss
Scooby Doo meets WWE

god dammit

Willie Nelson and Willie Nelson from ATHF

youtube.com/watch?v=NpOj2BwimrM

Whoopi Goldberg

Scooby doo meets PICKLE RIIIICK!!! xD

I would watch the hell out of a "Scooby Doo meets Orville Redenbacher" episode.

Scooby Doo meets....

Scooby Doo meet Michelle Obama
(Still done in the old Hanna Barbara style for bonus points)

>Scooby and the gang go on vacation to Washington D.C.
>They meet the former First Lady and she teaches them about being healthy and active
>the monster of the week is a pig demon who destroys crops and veggies
>he manages to scare the gang constantly
>Michelle then helps the gang exercise enough and eat healthy to outrun and outsmart the pig demon (who for some reason mysteriously has orange skin and weird blonde hair)
>they unmask him and he reveals he was trying to make everyone fat and lethargic so it would be easier to sell his unhealthy food
>Michelle Obama: "Guess that's why healthy eating is important; no one wants to make a pig out of himself!" *cue laugh track*
>I die a little inside

Scooby Doo meets the 8th President of the United States Martin Van Buren

How about Al Gore instead of Michelle Obama?

>We come up with the dumbest, lame Scooby Doo cross over ideas ever.
Warner Bros already did

I know it's not in the theme of the OP but I rarely get a chance to post this.

I can see it now.

>"Gee Orville, without your delicious popcorn, we'd never be able to catch the Gruesome Goon!"
>"Why thanks Shaggy, but it's all in a days work for me."
>"Alrighty gang, let's see whose REALLY under this mask..."
>The gang pulls off the mask.
>"BRIAN DRISCOLL, CEO OF SNYDER'S-LANCE, OWNER OF POP SECRET?"
>"Jinkies, it's so simple! He decided to dress up as the Gruesome Ghoul to scare off all the factory workers, crippling Orville's business!"
>"Yes, and I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!"
>Some police lead him away.
>"Well, now that we have that mystery solved, let's celebrate with one of my finest batches of popcorn. I keep a special stockpile in this here storage conta-Hey, what?
>The crate is filled with tons of empty popcorn bags and boxes. Inside, we see that Scooby in the middle of eating a bag.
>"Rooby Rooby Roo"
>The whole gang starts laughing. Roll credits.

Scooby-Doo plots a course.
intercourse

Scooby Doo and the Cyber Bully-Chase

Brianna Wu voices a video game programmer, who's making a video game with an all-female cast, but internet trolls hacked her game and put a virus in it. Brianna and the gang must play through the game and defeat the virus before it reaches the end and spreads through the internet. Feminism and female empowerment are important themes in this story. It will feature scenes of Fred messing up, leaving Daphne to make snarky remarks before fixing everything herself.

A well-meaning story that ends up being cringey because they had no idea how to integrate their message with their plot, and these themes come off as awkward and shoehorned.

this user wins

The Beatles

>Trying to get away from fans and the confines of the recording studio, the Fab Four seek refuge in an old record factory, but little do they know that the halls of the factory are roamed by a screaming singer. It's up to the Scooby gang to solve the mystery!

Best I could come up with.

>Look, if you're gonna do a crime, then do a crime. You'll never catch me faffin' about with all this disguise and glow-in-the-dark paint rubbish. If you want your big secret counterfeiting operation to stay hidden, then you shouldn't have made up an interesting story about the location of your hideout, right?

>What's the dog doin'?

Shaggy Rogers falls in love with Velma Dinkley.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of JINKIES.

OP: youtube.com/watch?v=XHfyLv6t5to

FUCKING BOLLOCKS.

Now all you need is an anti-snacking activist to act as a red herring. At the end of the episode is redeemed and makes friends with everyone. The episode has already written itself.

No wonder this franchise is so successful.

>youtube.com/watch?v=XHfyLv6t5to

holy kek

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139

Fuck off.
I hate you fucking faggots who are always spamming this shit.
No one wants to see it anymore.
Don't ever post about Keit-ai again.
Shitty memes like these are the cancer killing Sup Forums.
And you faggots always get away with it too.
Why the fuck mods don't crack down on it more, I'll never know.
Anytime someone even mentions it it gets hundreds of replies and Sup Forumsermin crossboarders.
You should consider suicide if you engage in that kind of behavior.

Scooby Doo meets Mike Tyson (Mysteries)

There he is. There he goes again.

Look everyone he posted it once again. Isn't he just the funniest guy around. Oh my god.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room giggling like a little girl as you once again type your little keit-ai thread up and fill in the captcha.

Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha, maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass so you just choose the picture.

Oh we all know the picture, the uh epic flip phone isn’t it? I imagine you, little shit, laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos onto the floor.

But its ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh that’s right, did I fail to mention? You live with your mother! You’re a fat fucking fuck up and she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all god damn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a shitty fanfic.

Just imagine this, she had you and then she thought you were going to be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand and then you became a NEET. A pathetic keit-ai fag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even talk try to you because all you say is “FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY.”

You became a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now.

And that's all you'll ever be.

>What's the dog doin'?

that video tho

Look, I've been round long enough to know, cuz its not a well-kept secret, but that glasses girl. She's the brains of the whole bunch. It's all well and good to have y'know... backup... or whatever, when you're off solvin' mysteries n'that, but I see this big rough rugby-player lookin' fella and the girl with the headband and the scruffy one with his dog and I'm just thinkin'... do we need em? What can we do without?

>Ask me, glasses girl should just be a policeman... probably get paid that way, then her friends won't have to be eatin' dog treats in a van

im 80% sure karl actually posts here

>so erh, we catch the bad guy n that. Fred's goin' 'let's unmask him to find out who he really is'. Pull off his mask... little monkey fella

>DON'T. TALK. SHIT.

>It's not a difficult thing to see comin' really. How many times has that van run out of fuel and these kids get bothered by alligator men and robots n' things. Bring an extra petrol can! Get it sorted and take better care of your shit, or I'll tell you what, it ain't gonna be a clown ghost that ends up killin' em. They'll skid off in a ravine and be on telly on the 8-o'clock news. Just do a bit of maintenance on the van, then the lot of 'em can keep headed off to whatever campfire drug-rave thing they're on their way to. It's ridiculous, that...

Wait a second, is this the same thing as Your Name or no? I'm confused

get the fuck on outta here

Scooby Doo meet their alternate selves from the A Pup named Scooby Doo verse.

>Everyone gets addicted to the popcorn, they all get fat as shit and fall prey to the hedonistic urges

you fuckers made me laugh, here's 30 second of my life.
>What's the dog doin'?

Like zoniks gang check out those crazy cultist

this will never be a thing, and it saddens me deeply

No, Your Name has time travel and bodyswapping, but no parallel universes.

So the movie came out after the pasta, right?

Like five years after the pasta, yes.

scooby doo meets the punisher
>"it was old man" BLAM

>Scooby Doo meets Jeff Bezos

I'd actually watch this.

There was an ep of what's new scooby doo that's has a reference to that guy

Predator
Everyone meets the Predator

Pooh's Adventures of Scooby-Doo on Zombie Island
EDIT

Pooh's Adventures of Scooby-Doo on Zombie Island is the first Winnie the Pooh/Scooby-Doo movie by TtarkasaurousRex2. It appeared on YouTube in June 2009. A new remake version made by Daniel Esposito will appear on Google Drive in the near future.

Plot
Winnie the Pooh, Piglet, Tigger, Rabbit, Eeyore, Tennessee Tuxedo, Chumley, Simba, Timon, and Pumbaa join Scooby-Doo and the Mystery Inc. gang as they head to a mysterious place called Zombie Island.

Trivia
Tennessee Tuxedo, Chumley, Simba, Timon, and Pumbaa guest stars in both versions of this film.
Scooby-Doo and the gang already know Pooh and his friends (since Daniel Esposito made The New Winnie the Pooh Movies: The Pooh Mysterys back before this film was made when he was brerdaniel). The only ones they didn't knew until this movie were Tennessee Tuxedo, Chumley, Simba, Timon, and Pumbaa.
TtarkasaurousRex2's original version was a PAL film with PAL bits from Boo to You Too! Winnie the Pooh, Piglet's Big Movie, and The Lion King II: Simba's Pride and NTSC bits from The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, Pooh's Grand Adventure: The Search for Christopher Robin, The Tigger Movie, Pooh's Heffalump Movie, The Lion King, and The Lion King 1½. However, Daniel Esposito's upcoming remake version will be an NTSC film with NTSC bits from the Winnie the Pooh films and The Lion King films.
Both The Lion King II: Simba's Pride and Scooby-Doo on Zombie Island featured songs composed by Tom Snow and were first released directly to home video in 1998, the same year A Winnie the Pooh Thanksgiving was first broadcast on ABC.
Reese Ambler originally planned to remake this film, but it turned out that he will retire in 2016, so Daniel Esposito will remake this film instead.
Links
The links for Daniel Esposito's upcoming remake version of this film will be coming soon.

Read this in his voice!

Scooby Doo meets Yawgmoth the Great

That can be fun, if done right.

"Thanks for your help, cast of TV's "The Big Bang Theory"! We never could have caught Frankenstein without you!"
"Ah, technically you caught Frankenstein's MONSTER. Frankenstein was the name of the scientist." -snort-
>everyone groans
"SHELDON....."
"Razinga!"
>group laugh, iris out

>meeting a dead entity
It would be like Scoobs meeting a manifestation of Shuma Gorath, there's no weight to the meeting

Movie that shows you Daphne's wet fantasies = good movie.

>What's the dog doin'?

I don't think you understand how badly I wish this were real...

Most of the posts don't seem to get what the thread is about.

The guest star isn't supposed to a be a meme, ironic, edgy, or even good ideas. It's about lame ideas.

>Scooby doo meets Ernest

>Scooby doo meets Hucklyberry Hound

>Scooby doo meets Peter Griffon

Willie would eat all the Scooby snacks.

I'm surprised they didn't do one with Weird Al already

Evil Dead or My Name is Bruce

>no good ideas
not our fault if scooby doo makes everything better