I wish Huma wasn't this cute

It makes me reconsider voting for Hilary.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fXY1crAs60s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>literally baraka from mortal kombat

Cuck.

>plz step on my cubes

>literal hooked jew nose

You can have her

that mantis praying looking bitch is ugly as fuck

ol' cheese grating cheek bones having ass.

adorable

literally young Adam Sandler in a wig.

She is quite the jihottie

Go fap and think about what you just posted

Take a step back, look at those eyes, lips and teeth
she's a fucking rat

Yeah arabian Styx looks lovely, fuck outta here.

da fug? bating i guess... well op got me at least

>a jealous huma lurks in the background

Literal rat. Rats need to be exterminated.

Study these digits.

What the fuck are with white bois obsessed with chinks?

Cute? Op needs to start a Go Fundme page to get a pair of glasses.

Aww come on, you don't want to wake up to this?

>ring-ring
> 7 days

She is more of a shitskin, but like fine aged wine.

That's an arab, baby. Yeah!

Imagine being Huma in bed as Hillary goes down on you, having to be like “damn, Habibi, you fuckin’ fine, all sexy with your political prowess and stroke-victim face. I love sex with you, both Huma and the real me.” when all she wants is to go back in time to marry Mohammed (pbuh) as his 9 year old bride. Like seriously imagine Huma’s POV, pretending to enjoy Hillary's wet slobber, the mood lighting barely concealing her crazy eyes and mustache, and just lie there, dreadful minute after minute, as she spells out her favorite Alphabet Agencies with her tongue, CIA, NSA, FB-- Ouch! You wince as she hatefully scrapes her dentures across your clit, but you fake some loud moans to cover it up. Not only having to tolerate her oral skills (no wonder Bill went rogue) and her monstrous fucking visage lapping sloppily between your thighs, but her haughty attitude as everyone in public tells her she’s STILL GOT IT and DAMN, MRS. CLINTON LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? they’re not the ones who sees her this close without her clown make-up to cover up her "au naturel" beauty. You’ve been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of wannabe models from Weiner’s Instagram DMs your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the sand dunes in the future Islamic State (INSHALLAH). You’ve never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and you swear you can taste the fishy scent from her loose crusty vag as she winks at you to switch places, smugly assured that she gave you multiple orgasms, and you’re getting paid for the opportunity to eat the “First (what she calls it herself) Pussy" of the United States, the pussy she let marinade in her diaper shit all day. And then she tells you "faster don't stop," and you know you could kill all your Muslim Brotherhood handlers before CIA could put you down, but you swallow and endure, because you’re fucking Huma. You’re not going to lose your spy career and alimony over this. Just bear it. Bury your tongue and bear it.

desu
She's pretty fucking ugly.

CAN'T UNSEE

but when Hillary goes to jail, Huma will finally be single again. Don't you want to have a chance?

CAN'T UNSEE

Little Nicky with a wig

Who wouldn't.

I lost it at "FB-- Ouch!"

She looks like a fucking tranny.

Op is a faggot.

I would love for her to be a tranny. What are you? Sexist transphobe?

does she have an eating disorder?

but in a cute way

footfags will be triggered by this

Thx for this BB.

Fuckin this

You slobs need to get some fucking taste.

>huma will never be this disappointed in you

I hope so. Anorexia is sexy.

i think you're cute too, user

is that her? post more Humolli

dude gets around

This thread reeks of Pakis

I can smell them through the screen

Stop your propaganda faggot. This bitch is about to lose all possible security clearance. She's going to take the fall to make the FBI look like they did something, WATCH.

Fucking mudslime is done.

for a sandnigger she's a 8/10, which for a human woman is a 2/10

The fucks up with her eyes? They look solid black.

Anyone got huma noods?

Whats the Canadian equivalent of the FBI and why do you post on here?

That us just abyss looking back at you user... so cute.

She looks a bit like Aeryn Sun.

That's not what literal/literally means retard.

I really am though. Those are 10/10 feet, and that's a very rare ranking my friend, reserved for the soles of pureblood Persian royalty.

Looks like she was up all night crying. Whats this from?

literally go back to literal reddit

Kek

it's from today

yes, she eats hillary's pussy too much

Dude! I never realized who Huma reminded me off. There is definitely a type.

Go back to English class kiddo

tfw got high five from huma

You forgot to end your sentence with a period, you degenerate subhuman faggot nigger ape. Kill youself by eating glass.

You lucky sob.

Say that to my face faggot not online and see what happens

reminder her mother supports FGM

youtube.com/watch?v=fXY1crAs60s

do you think Huma has been circumcised herself?

do you think Hillary gets off on getting orgasms from her but her being unable to cum herself?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

That would ruin it.

NO way that's really her

4 years of seeing her. BURKA'S SHOULD BE ILLEGAL!!!

She is cute as fuck, and really fun energy. Probably loyal like most middle eastern women. Total keeper.

huma 5!!!

I would not wash that hand ever....and only jerk off with it!!!

You lucky dog!!! Can you swab your hand and fed ex the swab?

Am I looking at a censor bar over a dick with the balls hanging out in plain view? Is that what I'm looking at?

come on senpai shes an over the hill dyke sand nigger. pass

Affirmative.

wife material

100%

And she is Bi. Too. Fucking bonus!

How do you know that?

Control yourself. She will quite literally kill you.

send her to the glue factory.

If those are her feet then I NEED to vote for Hillary. Those feet need to be trampling the carpet in the Oval Office DAILY.

You know what. Fuck it. I am voting Hilary! Human is too cute.

they will be trampling the hard, cold, dirty concrete of a prison cell after the FBI's investigation of her "device"

I might kill myself fapping to her before she gets to me.

>95000000

it's not huma, it doesn't even slightly look like her

But this is:

>You wince as she hatefully scrapes her dentures across your clit

FYI huma doesn't have a clit

Ugly Sand Nigger

considering anthony is so desperate hes sexting on twitter I doubt she touches him

Saged

I want her to pinch my weiner until it turns blue while mocking me

the devil is a women.

ctr is flooding the board with huma threads
sage

Haha fucking cuck. Don't like you weren't already voting for her you love being a good little boy don't you. Fag.

Wat no they aren't you fucking homo

I am a registered Republican. Convince me why restoring our economy through trade deals, removing 2nd amendment regulations and building a wall to stop rampant illegal immigration is more important than seeing more Huma on TV for next 4 years?