Storytime Political Power - Donald Trump (2012)

Storytime Political Power - Donald Trump (2012)

Man, it's gonna be weird seeing all those president children books about Donald Trump.

Oh boy this won't be pretty

I have a feeling there's not going to be quite as many as there have been in the past.

Remember, its not Sup Forums until they start dumping mspaint drawings

Wait did this really happen?

Why is he drawn like that and not obese like he is in reality?

What about single or no source charts?

but user is a comic...so belongs here...no?

The toy was modeled after his look in the '80s, and if this comic was really made in 2012, the artist probably just made Trump match it to simplify things.

How about this next?

Yes

I don't know why I'm surprised

Feel free to post it once I have finish this one.

>2012
I was about to ask, how is BlueWater still in business?

>there were no genitals
Good to know

This is...surprisingly non-partisan

>"Try Me" feature on back

I just can't imagine that Trump was ever a Papper boy

Best president ever :)

I wonder how much they're worth now

Was line art too much of an expense for this comic? It just looks like colored rough sketches.

And this is it folks, I hope you enjoyed it.

Hey user, if you still around you can storytime your thing now.

He was slimmer in his golden days (80s/90s)

Ivanka for president 20104! :)

No joke, I would love to see her run just to make people buthurt about her being first woman president in 2024 & 2028.

Ivanka Trump first female president :), I love it!

I would love to see her naked

she posed to playboy...

I voted for Trump but you should be permabanned you emoji using fuck.

:) I love you user

Thanks OP!

No, no more political family dynasties like the Bushes or what the Clintons tried to do.

>Art on the cover is decent
>Art on inside looks like it was drawn by someone having a seizure

>thinking trump will get a second term
>thinking people will vote for a trump ever again
>thinking trump will even finish his first term.
8 months in and look at the clusterfuck we're in. People will vote in Chairman Mao if it meant getting us out of this shithole.

Imagine being this stupid.

>emoji
Underage

LOL, hey little kid get back to the tv and watch CNN; this is CO/ and we love God-Emperor Trump

>half the country already hates Trump and will never vote for him
>he can't fulfill his campaign promises to the other half of the country that did vote for him
However you feel about the guy he's fucking done. He's just another politician who promised a load of shit he can't deliver now.

The half of population are this kind of stupid?

See you in 2020 bro.

No way. Sup Forums is very split on the matter, judging by how often these threads descend in vitriolic arguing.

>on Sup Forums
>a website ripped off from a japanese website to talk about japanese culture
>thinks emoji is a recent term
Back to facebook.

>T-THEY WILL NEVER VOTE FOR HIM
how did he win in the first place then?

>Trump goes full Bush dynasty and Ivanka becomes the first female president

I won't be shocked

>can't tell the difference between an emoticon and an emoji

By a technicality.

Funnily enough, the electoral college was meant to PREVENT a stupid asshole like Trump coming to power

>TFW no comic about the Clintons running their underground child rape ring out of a pizza palor.

The Right clearly doesn't know what to do with all the peach.

Without a majority vote.

Can you even read? I'm saying the people who voted for him the first time aren't going to vote for him a second time if he doesn't actually manage to do anything he promised to. Since they voted for him to do those things.

Obviously Dems aren't going to fucking vote for him are they?

Nah, it was mainly meant to protect the gentry's political control of shit that matters.

It was not created to make sure that the gentry could not sink to the tier of european nobility.

That's not what the electoral college was designed for. It was designed to prevent high population areas from solely deciding the results of an election. If you want to win, you need to campaign in many different places rather than just New York and California. And thank God, if I had to be subject to mob rule from those insufferable faggots on the coast I don't know what I'd do.

Trump was basically our temper tantrum. Neo-Liberalism is garbage and most of us in the first world are sick of it. Trump sucks but at least he cant do as much as fart without it taking up a 24 hour news cycle. Hillary would have just been the same old shit, different decade.

trump is doing okay, the only difference here is that people are finally REALLY following what their president do, and you can get new from more than one source now very easily and we actually discuss stuff

trump being an easy "antagonist" a large part of the youngsters (that also are the ones who follows social media the most) makes things more interesting to do, while other "boring" politicians goes unchecked until they really fuck the shit up and it's too late

>Neo-Liberalism is garbage and most of us in the first world are sick of it.

Trade agreements and such resulted in a lot of cheap products becoming available. It's literally Bread and Games as long as it works. It's just that apparently nobody bothered to calculate at which point reducing trade barriers isn't going to result in product prices still dropping faster than wages any longer...

And that's not talking about the fact that the control of work is still one of the most important field of political control modern nations have and that future liberalization means that the base level of control they built up postwar is going to erode, which destabilized the systems they're betting their life on significantly.

>trump is doing okay

Meh, being an US President caught up with him. Like Obama, he can't stop the US from killing people in Eurasia, even as he explicitly said he would.

>Neo-Liberalism is garbage and most of us in the first world are sick of it.
If that was "most" of you you'd have won the majority vote.

Well somebody's gotta kill them. America stepping up to the plate when nobody else will, saving the world again.

>It was designed to prevent high population areas from solely deciding the results of an election.
Instead we have to jerk off "swing states" and still ignore everyone else.

Your system solved nothing.

>Oh, Trump is never going to actually run for president, there's no way he'd win!
>Oh, Trump is never going to win the Republican Primary, all the Republicans hate him!
>Oh, Trump is never going to win the Election, everybody hates him!
>Oh, Trump is never going to get reelected, he's doing a bad job!
Eventually you have to realize that if you really want to get Trump out of office, you need to stop underestimating him. He was a Charismatic(meaning recognizable and memorable) candidate for a political party that's biggest weakness is not producing candidates that capture the public's imagination, he ran his campaign using the same tactics that news and other politicians have used for years, spread his campaign over a wide area, even in places he should have had no chance of winning...
Even the complaint you're bringing up of not fulfilling campaign promises? Guess what; presidents failing to deliver on campaign promises is nothing new, and it didn't stop any of them from getting reelected. Disregarding how he actually has started delivering on some of his promises, namely to the state of West Virginia.

>he can't stop the US from killing people in Eurasia, even as he explicitly said he would.

No he didn't
He said he was going to kill islamists and not nation build

It prevents Los Angeles from destroying the country the way they destroyed California,, for that much alone it works.

Stopped a war criminal from coming to power, I'd say that's a big positive.

>the prophecy

For bonus points, it will be her against Chelsea Clinton.

>trump fanart always draws him as fit and with a chin
every time

Distrust of Hillary Clinton through her own actions and through bots.

Trump going and rallying through out middle America while hillary didn't

republicans folded and chose trump to represent them.

The retared majority think that having someone outside of politics would mean shit.

>TPP dead
>stock market seeing unprecedented highs
>pulled out of climate accord because it was a bad deal
>putting nafta on notice
>american steel mills that have been closed for over a decade seeing a complete revival
God bless you and God bless America.

Trump was the second worst presidential candidate to run, it just so happened his opponent was the worst presidential candidate to run.

Houston Texas

He said he was going to pull out and not send any more folks into Syria.

Turns out that more and more Us troops and tanks were moved into the region after he moved to the white house and right now, US soldiers are shooting at "moderate" rebels in that same county. They're also taking pains to hide that they're not moving out more troops or increasing their numbers in Iraq and Afghanistan.

user, pretty much all US Presidents since WW2 left the office as war criminals. They aren't being persecuted because the US more or less said that they were going to specops raid anyone trying to hold any US citizen cupable at the Hague.

And by technicality you mean the process that has been in place for 100 years.

mayor of Houston told people to stay at their homes, Houston won't be the end of trump.

>pulled out of climate accord because it was a bad deal

"No, we don't like all those floods and hurricains, we'll come back after you can offer us less of those for our money."

You're mistaken. That's what it turned into, but Hamilton's idea was precisely "overriding the vote if the masses vote for someone elites don't like." Hamilton was a stuck-up elitist who loathed the people he grew up with.