Where did the white people can't cook meme come from?

Where did the white people can't cook meme come from?
I can understand poking fun at Scandinavian cooking but Mediterranean food is the best in the world

You're a disgrace to your flag. An hero plox.

>not An Gyro

Germanics must be exterminated

You best be trolling nigga..

>Mediterranean
>white

such a missed opportunity

Came from british people sucking at cooking

Implying donair is food

God damn, I feel dumb now.

The idea that whites don't season their meats enough and the food lacks flavor.

They mean americans, not europeans

When people say "white people" translate it to "Anglos" and it makes perfect sense

Remember that culture in Aus/USA is Protestant non-culture

>mediterranean
>white

Uwotm8?

You should try lutefisk

I can't think of a single european nation that has no good dishes.

Good meat tastes good enough that it doesn't need to be outflavored by spices like crazy. Barely spiced lamb chops still are godly.

"White" Food, culture, etc is so ubiquitous people don't notice it. Like air, its all around you so you forget it exists.

Jesus Christ, dude, put a spoiler on that shit. I can't even be in the same room as lutefisk - which was very difficult for me growing up as a Lutheran in North Dakota (Little Norway)

Probably because white cultures rely on high quality base ingredients over drowning everything in spices. Seriously, if you have a good piece of meat you put some salt on it and it's better than whatever you can make by spicing a shittier cut all you want.

looks awful

Scandi food in general seems very disgusting to me but thats cause I'm not a big fish guy

Gyros are so disgusting, the meat is so gamey. Tried it once and had to throw it away after 1-2 bites and I rarely ever throw food away. You mediterranean sheepfuckers need to stop eating gamey ass meat.

I'll admit I like hummus, pita bread and white cheese though.

It's just some meme made up by dindus and spread further by SJWs. Just jealousy.

>Tried it once

You should try one from a good place

>Where did the white people can't cook meme come from?
From poor American blacks with basically zero exposure to European cooking.

If your idea of "white people food" is a plain steak cooked well-done or a meatloaf with a side of mashed potatoes, you'd think whites were bad cooks too.

>Mediterranean
>White

its all because of the poms

boiled potatoes
boiled beef
parsnips and mushy peas

just some traditional bland english food

Blacks falsely making claims to 1 up whitey.
It's a rather stupid argument.

This. They want us to feel bad about our food so we don't even care researching black food which is basically canned pork chops and chef boyardee.

If there's one (1) (ONE) thing I like about my piece of shit muslim-ridden country, it's gotta be the food. The grub is pretty good down here.

I don't get it.

I've only ever seen dindus spread this meme, and considering black cuisine that's a bit of a laugh.

>Scandinavian cooking
>bad
Kill yourself, burgerslut.

This time, Carlos. This time.

Those Niggwegians have forgotten the true recipe and added their own garbage instead.
I was so fucking confused when I visited a Norwegian community in Seattle. 'Uff da' crap everywhere and knitted sweaters.
Not a single fucking smalahove in sight.

The only reason why Indians cook the shit out of their food and spice it to hell is because their meat if often rancid or of poor quality.

I've been to norway.

It's not as good as you think.

Bueno!
You Spaniards make some mean sausage, but I guess I can't eat any since it would be cultural appropriation.
I have to stick with my whale meat and crabs.

So you've tried everything we have to offer?
Might as well say that Canada has only poutine

from my experiences whites are really bad at cooking rice

thats about it tho

>I can understand poking fun at Scandinavian cooking

>not knowing our raindeer dishes, whale dishes, fårikål, pinnekjott etc is the master cuisine

Nordic cocking takes a lot of effort, not something you would see in fast food or anything. when when it made, it beats everything else.

lutefisk has kinda become a meme and is mostly eaten because of tradition. Other Fish dishes are delicsh

>Uff da
i know, they're like a living meme.

>bland
>no spices
I for one actually like being able to taste a difference between the beef and chicken and lamb and pork dishes instead of only tasting the same spices on everything.

Just for that Trump won't deport your parents.

>no white people food
>Americans eat approximately 100 acres of pizza each day, or 350 slices per second. Pizza is a $30 billion per year industry. There are approximately 61,269 pizzerias in the United States.

niggers act like they've never ordered domino's (and didn't tip)

That's not necessarily an untrue statement.

>Scandinigger food that can only be eaten while drunk
Anything that is not Asian or Mediterranean I just can't stand. No wonder liberals say whites have no culture. Even fast food has outdone your home cooking.

ayyyy

because when people say white food they think of anglo food

>mashed taters
>mushy peas
>deep fried nonsense
>gloopy sauce on everything

english food is so bland when they discovered indian food it blew their minds and now its a cornerstone of britain dining

finland
norway
poland
the three shitholes near the baltics
and the other shitholes down under
also russia
also denmark

WE WUZ SYRIANS N SHIET

pic related, some fine tandoori cooking, courtesy of HUWHITE GENIUS

fucking kill yourselves

I fucking hate this place.

>poking fun at Scandinavian cooking
kek, surströmming is the best

ITT: squeamish picky babies that has eaten pizza and burgers their entire life.
Fish is good you cunts.

From the same place of "Whits have no rhythm" "Whities can't dance" "Crackas are bad at sex".

Black people need something to believe in to make them feel less bad about reality.

italian, iberian, swiss, french food borrows heavily from the sandniggers
anything with cheese and bread in them its a sandnigger cuisine.

real whites originate from the nordics. nords dont eat bread. they eat fish. raw fish

FUCKING CARLOS

Wog detected

Take care of your retarded neighbor first.

>nords dont eat bread
Nigga what, it's a staple of our diet
Pic related is what 99% of people eat for lunch everyday

I can't think of anyone who hates based French, Italian, or Balkan cuisine. Fantastic food all around.

Thats a big fish and a cool dude.

Even Finns hate that shit and they survived on mammi and barkbread for centuries.

Here we go again. You don't want us on your team? Your loss.

>Even Finns hate that shit
Its only for real men, and i know for a fact there are finns that like sturströmming.

>surströmming
>fermented fish
What the fuck is wrong with you people

Russian salmon coulibiac

>italian, iberian, swiss, french food borrows heavily from the sandniggers
anything with cheese and bread in them its a sandnigger cuisine.

Ok Malaysia

Uncultured swine from a landlocked state detected.

almost all pitmaster's are white males
almost all craft beer is brewed by white males

Scandis have some nice seafood. Also they think that hot cheetos are real food and burns their mouth so hard they forget theyre a nigger is trash

>norway
like you know anything about our cuisine

this, learn to eat real food you fags, no wonder you all top heart disease statistics

>nords dont eat bread
and you just showed how little you know

>Where did the white people can't cook meme come from?

Coloured Chef's who can't compete in the face in White Chefs.
Only Japanese Chefs have moxxy to compete with us.

>over spicing everything
Indian food exists only to preserve it in an inhospitable and bacteria-ridden environment. At least Anglos didn't ruin the original taste of their food by pickling or wrapping it in dough.

We don't even have cheetos or hot cheetos here

Eh, I'd try it.

>mfw Americans call donairs "gyros"

Sorry by they i meant the people who push this shit. I love scandies.

>I can understand poking fun at Scandinavian cooking

Wide variety of fish, pork, beef and wild life, elk, deer and bird.

yeah our food sucks right

Fish is good I just don't know if I could eat fermented fish that smells like rotten eggs, rancid butter, and vinegar.

Have some Pole food

Surströmning is just a memefood eaten by drunk swedes 2bh

>mfw a leaf talking about donairs and gyros.
go drink your maple syrup

I am ashamed to say that I never took up the family tradition of eating lutefisk. Still eat a shit ton of lefse though.

Oh. OK then.

It probably came in to use because in the past you did not have the technology to store food.

>mfw white people cant cook

pls list michelin stars by race

thanks you
kys fuckhead

Went to my local Greek restaurant and bought some fajitas. Shit was cash.

At least the greeks know what's up.

They're probably talking about American white people, cause ive only heard that shit coming from the black people here.

It's funny how they think they're master chefs because everything is swimming in grease and dollar store spice mix.

Americans that are willing to patronize a restaurant run by genuine arabs is a new development, and a trend that is quickly waning as they reveal their true colors. We're used to getting this kind of food at establishments owned by Greeks instead of Pakis. Consider it the result of being less cucked than Canadians.

theres no recorded history of the vikings eating bread
their staple diet were mostly venison and fish, like the eskimos.
wheat cant grow in subzero temperatures
like the meatballs for the swedes, you took bread from the sandniggers.

>wants to prove scandinavian cooking is good
>just lists animals

yea it's not what animals go in it, it's how it's prepared

kekekekekek greek fajitas

Spanish food is underrated.

great post by a great poster

obs: the previous sentence was sarcastic you're a fucking retard stop breathing anytime

Only know for fries (Wich are called french) and chocolate (wich is called swiss)

We don't have to overseason our meats because we were smart enough to be able to preserve our foods and didn't need to cover up the taste of rotting meat with a lot of spice when we were developing our cuisines.

palt :-DDDDD

>moxxy
>Asian person trying to tell the west about Bread.

Fuck off you muslim cuck.
When the turkroaches stole bread, they couldn't even get it right and forgot to leaven it.
What a bunch of fucking morons.

Few countries have the chance to eat wildlife. Elks, deers, boars and goose is rare in other countries, here they are normal food because of our hunters.

Wild life also taste better than domesticated animals.