Can someone please summarise what happened to Hilliary, i have no idea and i just woke up

Can someone please summarise what happened to Hilliary, i have no idea and i just woke up.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/video/2016/10/28/dem-rep-ryan-is-russia-involved-in-fbi-taking-new-look-at-clinton-emails/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yo is that guy on the right OK?

She just got fucked up the ass by Carlos Danger.

Praise Kek!

I'm not sure but I think anthony wiener's phone was found to contain Hillary's classified emails when wiener was being investigated for sexting a minor, prompting FBI to reopen the case. Anyone explain what the kim dotcom shit is about?

Oh shit so jail time is a real option again?

he's probably hairless
cancer doesn't kill your eyebrows

Trumpfags' Hail Mary before getting btfo

I've been up for hours and still have no idea

Anthony Wieners cock sent her to jail. Best year of the entire fucking millennium. This will go down in history.

He had a fair amount of hair in highschool

lost it all at the age of 24

JUST

Lol wtf do you care leaf? Oh bc you're a faggot proxy. Fuck off ctr.

The FBI was investigating someone named Anthony Weiner, a former senator and boyfriend of Huma Abedin, aide to Clinton. He sent dick pics to a 15 year old.

While investigating Weiner, the FBI found a whole bunch of new shit on Clinton, related to their investigation. So new evidence.

FBI has decided to reopen the case against Hillary because of this new evidence.

And Shillbots have been having a meltdown over it.

Cancer doesn't kill your hair at all. Chemo does and it does kill your eyebrows. Retard

WHos Anthony Wiener?
This is all too much

Judging by how quickly Obama is cutting ties. Yeah she's probably pretty fucked this time.

Polcucks think that le ebin bombshell #162627 will make a difference

OH SHIT NICE

Pedophobia will become a thing, calling it now

Yeah he's fine now, ET went home

What has he said?
Burgerpolitics are literally overshadowing Australian Politics so im kinda interested in this election now

No, she will get pardoned by Obama. You're absolutely out of your goddamn mind if you think Hillary will see the inside of a prison cell.

She might lose the election though.

Looks like a damned Ferengi

and who will pardon Obama?

>Dem Rep Ryan: ‘Is Russia Involved’ in FBI Taking New Look at Clinton Emails?
breitbart.com/video/2016/10/28/dem-rep-ryan-is-russia-involved-in-fbi-taking-new-look-at-clinton-emails/

They're blaming the Russians already

Hillary: I only deleted (30,000) emails about yoga and a wedding before I handed over the rest.
Found on weiner's computer: shit ton of her deleted (classified) work emails

fucking ded

>yo is that guy on the right OK?

no, directly after the picture was taken, the terrorist in his head suicide bombed, exploding his hosts head

i had too

I mean who else would it be?

>yfw Killary might actually go to prison now

FUCKING AUSSIES AND LEAFS GOD FUCKING DAMMIT

Cant handle the chekked banta m8

Checked
Praise kek

As for as I know, nothing. But, all of his future campaign stops for her have been quietly cancelled.

i think he's going down, she was gonna pardon him lol

anthony weiner "suicide" when?

>Pedophobia

Fear of children?

I more meant fear of pedophiles

Does the Clinton campaign just blame Russia for everything bad that happens? I swear, Russia is to Hillary as the Jews are to Sup Forums.

God I hope this leads to something. We really can't have a president that is computer illiterate enough to think you can actually delete an email.

Well considering that Hillary more or less wants to start the proxy war era again, Id say that by blaming Russia its a good start.

Do we know what the emails that triggered this contain?

>No, she will get pardoned by Obama.
you kinda have to be president to pardon someone.
please explain what Obama has done.

>Found on weiner's computer: shit ton of her deleted (classified) work emails
was this Huma's?