What do you call this armor thing on Starfire's neck?

What do you call this armor thing on Starfire's neck?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gorget
ashtur.blogspot.com/2006/03/starfire-vs-toonfire.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gorgot?

a silver belt in dick sucking

Opps I meant Gorget.

gorget

Starfire is pure you dickbag.

pure slut

Do those green do anything?

Removable

I meant green gems

>swirls instead of pupils
How disgusting.

>pure
>going to prom
>bedroom eyes

Yeah, no.

Purerly the second best at dicksucking.

She's doing that for the one guy she's after all series long. Sounds pure to me.

A slave collar.

Slave collar modified.

One guy becomes one dozen in the blink of a cum-covered eye. The moment she's bored, she gets boned by a bum.

a mega stone

I thiught nu52 outlaws got retconned?

the translation from her home language is "cum bib"

that looks like a certified alien whore to me, chief

Slut-fashion.

Howdy!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gorget
One of these.

well deserved troq shackles for a filthy troq

>forgetting aqualad

He doesn't count, dude may as well have a hypnotic love ray.

Posture collar.

all posted to Sup Forums

I initially read this as: "Starfire is a pure dickbag."

What a dirty mind you have.

You act like Starfire doesn't canon love Dick.

OOOOH, so THAT'S why he's Sticky Joe

A slave collar OP, she was once a slave you know.

Didn't she break out of the slave ship that was transporting her before she could actually become one?

No, she was enslaved by the Citadel then experimented on by the Psions.

READ. THE .FUCKING .COMICS.

no

In the span of like 3 continuities, Kori has only been with about 5 guys at best, 3 of which have been love standing relationships, 1 lasting over 2 decades. That's pretty rare for a comic book character, especially a sex bomb type like Starfire.

Why?

She was dommed by her older sister, actually.

>It's really fun the way that they kept so much of he essential nature of the character, and yet made such a fundamentally huge change in the nature of the character. Starfire has always been an elemental character, a character who was always about her passion. I don't think it's an accident that her first true storyline had her kissing of Robin as such a key element of the story.

>Now, on the other hand, Toonfire is equally passionate as Starfire, and seems to have much the same temper (view her fights with Blackfire, or Killer Moth's daughter). However, they took her and added a layer of deep naiveite. She feels her passion so strongly (and the ep where she bodyswitched with Raven shows it), but she's essentially an innocent. Sure, she has her goofy habits (keeping odd pets, celebrating Blorthog, and the like), but the character is just much more endearing in the end. I don't know, maybe it seems that underneath all that passion, Starfire's most essential emotion is anger, while Toonfire's is joy. That's probably unfair to Starfire, but that's the feeling I get from them.
ashtur.blogspot.com/2006/03/starfire-vs-toonfire.html

And that's why Toonfire is superior.

It its armor, its a gorget. If its fashion, its a collar. If it covered more of her shoulders, it might be called a mantle.