Professor Marston & the Wonder Women Trailer #1

youtube.com/watch?v=r991pr4Fohk

thoughts Sup Forums?

I can't wait for all the stories of parents bringing their kids to the movie only to realise too late it's about a polyamorous couple involved in BDSM.

What's the rating again?

>Trying to capitalize on a properties success this soon

360 degrees and walk away.

>80% fictional biopic

Think I'll pass

>80% fictional biopic
Stan Lee: the Movie?

>It's a women try to take credit for a man's creation that just happened to become a feminist icon episode
I'll pass.

Uhh Shouldn't DC be suing the fuck out of them? This could hurt the brand for their most successful movie right now.

>Blantat attempt to cash in the movie succes
>From the director of films such as Herbie Fully Loaded and D.E.B.S.

Will pass, however it made me realise how i wish there was a Crumb like documentary about Marston.

Why?, they don't own right to Marston life.

DC doesn't own Marston's life story.

They do own the rights to Wonder Woman. The movie is clearly using Wonder Woman imagery to capitalize off the success of their film.

>It's actually about how much the dude liked women spanking him and tying him up
I'll pass too, but I'm interested in how they spin it.

They own the rights to the character of Wonder Woman, not the very concept of it, as long as there's no character in the movie that's ACTUALLY supposed to be Wonder Woman or anyone dressed 1:1 like her, they're in the clear.

Copyright law is goofballs like that.

>a man fucking two women and writing a comic book about his S&M fetishes is a feminist story

hmm

I dont respect Marston so I probably will shitpost when the movie threads starts.

A submissive man that was being constantly cucked.

Looks fappable.

I was excited about it when I first heard they were doing a biopic, then I saw the first trailer and realized it was just 50 Shades of Grey with Wonder Woman costumes.

It's a terrible Hollywoodization of a great man's life that's just going to further the misconception that he was some kind of sex freak.

Marston was completely right about society desu.

WB has greenlit a Flashpoint movie, user. They give as much of a fuck about Wonder Woman as they do about people who buy their video games.

Rewrite your post. Your first draft looks like bullshit.

I've always wanted to a Social Network-esque movie chronicling Jack Kirby and Stan Lee's relationship.

Would Disney sue the fuck out of any studio trying to make that happen?

Disney is too greedy, so yes. But hey, you could make a movie about Kirby and his days at DC.

>constantly cucked.
for real? i didn`t know about that part

would watch

>praising a thieving liar
Murrika pls

Whatever, you get my point. WB doesn't care that the WW made money and garnered critical acclaim, it didn't hit the billion mark, so like any corporation does, they'll consider it a non-success. And yeah, it's getting a sequel, but sequels are an obligation these days. Nothing is valuable anymore unless it makes ALL the money.

this looks far better than that over rated gadot shitfest

t. butthurt disneyfag

This is when feminism means freedom of sexual desires and expression of sex. Now feminists shame women into not liking their bodies and sexual experiences, which means they don't actually stand for feminists anymore

>praising a thieving liar
Nigga they elected one.

Why not a movie about Bob Kane taking credit for Bill Finger's work while Finger fades into obscurity.

He's not as popular as Stan or Jack.

whats the point of this movie

The only basis for a lawsuit I could see is that poster, it is *really* close to the Wonder Woman movie poster. There could be a case for diluting their trademark but more likely they might get hit with a C&D.

not him
that thing even exist?

We just got "Batman and Bill" on Hulu which was good

>the director taking up all that spotlight like he actually did anything
Eh.

The same as "The Theory of Everything" or "The Imitation Game", just get some profit from the "biography" of a famous person.

Are you fucking crazy? Wonder Woman will get her second movie before man of steel 2 even though was made far later and before batman 1.

WB know that with just a little hype this movie can hit 1 billion at the first sequel.

>first second: showing a wonder woman comic volume 1
I'm pretty sure WB can sue them, however if the movie is good it will only increase WW fame(even though is probably some cheap cashcow to get a share of their character spotlight)