You know alot of people on Sup Forums go on about anime being mostly unwatchable

You know alot of people on Sup Forums go on about anime being mostly unwatchable.

So then like me ask, do you seriously watch every american cartoon that comes on? Sure you may watch what comes on on CN, Nick, and Disney, but what about the other stations? like PBS and Sprout?

>do you seriously watch every american cartoon that comes on?
I do but I don't hate anime. I'm a media omnivore, watching, reading any playing anything reasonable without bias.It really helps you appreciate a piece of media when you can see where it stands compared to others, both the good and bad.

It's just Sup Forums being butt hurt we don't have much good media.

>20 or so shows come out ever season in Japan
>Were lucky if two come out on each network a year here

They have a vast selection, and the quality is normally better. Our highest is better, but what does it matter if we've seen it a million times?

>every American cartoon
You know more countries make cartoons than America, right?

Israel

>do you seriously watch every american cartoon that comes on?
I don't hate myself that much, and I pity anyone who does.

Shhh...the weebs don't deserve to know.

>boruto
>eromanga sensei
>the second season of SNK

it's as if you have no self awareness. Either that or this is bait.

>Not liking SASAGEYO

It's just Sup Forums being salty and insecure about both anime and manga. They'd have a thread about it every week oh how mean old Sup Forums is really elitist and all anime is bad despite often having anime threads in it.

>mean old Sup Forums is really elitist
It's not like there aren't Sup Forums denizens who think that too.

Sup Forums is less critical of anime than Sup Forums is, I've found more quality Jap shit from Sup Forums than anywhere else

I think the real question is when the fuck are we gonna get heavy incest themes in our mainstream cartoons. i'm so fuckin jealous of japan

desu I think comics and cartoons should be a different board, fuck cartoons.

Jorel's Brother is still good tho

Of all the anime images you could've posted, you chose those three?

There won't be enough traffic for a lone comic board.

Don't deny it, you know western graphic novels are gasping for breath and I'm enough of a man to admit that so are cartoons.

can I not just type "anime" in the search engine and post the first image that I see?

At the very least know what anime you're using and make sure it's not shit if you're going to make a post in favor/defense of anime.

>Boruto
>Eromanga Sensei
>AOT
oneofthesethingsisnotliketheother.png

>Attack on Titan in pic

I cannot take that seriously anymore. To know that Colossal Titan is literally some skinny beta faggot who got turned down by some bitch is such a buzzkill (that and the whole series going to shit anyway).

AoT is decent at best, but did you just try to defend anime with an image that is 1/3 Naruto Cashin Sequel, and 1/3 seasonal slice of life moeblob garbage?

When you get down to it, nearly everything is unwatchable. Just find something you like and take it from there.

But I like both anime and cartoons.

I stopped watching AoT when it went from "tiny humans use interesting tech to kill giants" to "fleshy Gundams."

Sup Forums is a bunch of hypocrites. They'll pretend like something isn't good but then garbage moeshit series will always have high traffic threads.

OK, genuine answer:
No; I've tried once or twice to check out some completely random releases on kim and most of them were too shitty to watch or way too juvenile. But it was still a far better experience than when I tried 20 random anime only to be met with 18 otaku same-style garbage with blushing pink-heads shot in that filter that '20s movies used for their close-ups on women and 2 low-budge Gundam things.

If something in Japan is original chances are you've already heard about it already.

Try this?

that is why I wanted it to merge with manga session and leave the other board to shitty cartoons and shitty anime.

>You know alot of people on Sup Forums go on about anime being mostly unwatchable.
u w0t m8

>Our highest is better
It's not even close. Don't be fucking delusional.

Cartoons are dying, comics are not.

You can't possibly be this delusional.

oh boy.......

Nigga

I didn't know they invent portals to parallel universes.