X-Men Blue story time

"Oh god, what the fuck?" and other adventures.
X-Men Blue story time.

For the record, this isn't the actual Maddie, but the Maddie/Magik almagamation that somehow escaped from Hopeless' Inferno Secret Wars series.

>almagamation
*amalgamation

>is the Secret Wars version
For and even that everyone in the universe forgot about and thinks that most shit it still the same, there are a lot of niggas from that Event still popping up.

Why does the goblin queen look like Magik's demon form? Is this still Madelyne Pryor or someone new?

I tried to tell you, but you didn't listen.

Here we go.

More Scott/Jean drama if you hadn't been sick of it for at least 15 years by now.

We interrupt this stupid shit you've seen a million times to bring you...

...oh god, what the fuck.

No cliffhanger here, the issue just ends.

Well thanks OP

Secret Wars pryor is best pryor. hoof feet are my thing. One of the few good things to come out of that event. So of course there is like no fan art.

>mfw there's a limbo baddie running around and neither 616 Magik nor 616 Pixie will ever be involved in here stories

I wanna fug that pixie

>No cliffhanger here, the issue just ends.

I wish more comics would do this. If you're going to write stories that take multiple issues to tell, why waste pages?

>I wanna fug that pixie
I'm surprised they designed another grown-up evil pixie instead of reusing her Nightmare design. Bunn seriously dropped the ball on this one.

Okay this is like the third time I have seen him fucking do that shit

how the FUCK does he get so big?

First time i like pixie

ty OP

She's a slut

a complete whore

What the Hell happened to Bunn? This isn't very good and honestly, it's boring.

>Jean and Cyclops are together again
>Beast is a Beast
>Danger is gym equipment for mutants again
> Iceman and Angel are worthless
>There is a Wolverine-Jean-Cyclops love triangle
>Magneto replaced Psylocke with Polaris
>Maddie is seducing young boys again
>Magneto is a dick

Jean Grey is shit

maybe

It feels like it's building up to something. We may need to wait another 5 or 6 issues before we make the final call on this one

I actually liked Jean and Scott moment.

I mean, if they finall get together all the useless drama with unrequited loves and jealousy may tone down a bit

>they named Iceman's boyfriend fucking Romeo

so they are confirming that romeo was manipulating bobby during IvX and dropped his ass after?

Thank you, OP. I can't believe there are so few storytimes today. They are always a pleasure to discuss.

Always.

She is the woman that would regularly make out with Logan behind Scott's back.

I honestly never understood why no one ever called Jean out.

Taking lessons from an obviously evil demon?

I SEE NO PROBLEM AT ALL! After all, this stuff NEVER bites you in the ass later on, right, Beast?

But you were just working together with the White Queen in Secret Empire, Eric!

That's a thing? I really want that to be a thing. A gay Mutant dating an Inhuman called fucking 'Romeo' of all things is one of the dumbest ideas ever.

I wish they had Arthur Adams rotate on different books.

>First time i like pixie

How can you not like a girl who looks like picture related, and speaks with a wales accent?

I liked them better in Ultimate X-men, where Jean said something to the words of "stop being so damn meek already, I'm a telepath, I've seen everything you ever imagined doing with me, and I'm fine with all of it except for two things Scott. Two things only.".

the dude had emotion manipulating powers and called romeo.

I want Pixie to molest Tyke. That'll set him straight

Grant Morrison only needed three issues to bang out what it takes Cullen Bunn 12 issues to write.

Psylocke and Emma called Jean out all the time.

Psylocke stabbed Jean with her psychic knife and Emma had a telepathic affair with Jean's husband.

I want her half sisters Regan and Martinique to step on my dick barefoot if it makes you feel better

I don't understand this subplot. Why is he taking magic lessons from someone who tried to kill him and his friends? Call up Dr. Strange or Magickbus.

Marvel comics is such a dumpster fire

>waste pages
done correctly it doesn't, it just paces the reveal differently. the last page could easily open an issue, and likely will (wasting space), with hank jumping forward.

I do somewhat get what you're saying, but this wastes more space than a proper reveal. there's no reason to see hank jumping forward now if we're going to see it open the next issue. And if we don't there's no continuity in the scene. Which will likely waste more space.

This is one of those "writing for trades" problems that has gotten worse in my opinion.

This isn't being called out, and Psylocke apologized while Jean humiliated Emma for the affair.

While I wanted was to someone to say: "Jean, why can't Scott even look at Psylocke while you get to kiss Logan and Iceman behind his back?".

>sabertooth costume and a wolverine haircut

looks like a doofus. holy crap what a dumb concept for YET ANOTHER wolverine character

Man, Hank is just one bad decision after another.

That said, this arc needs to go somewhere new if it doesn't want to be a retread of the Miami thing.

Because, Jean mind rapes anyone who gives her shit.

E.G. humiliating Emma, turning Iceman gay, and mind wiping Angel.

>Bloodstorm

mutant x dimension/timeline there

the young beast needs to merge with dark beast and become a super villain that uses science and magic

oh come on magneto couldn't take out colossus

That Colossus is the same one from the Inferno arc in "Secret Wars"? The one who took Magik's sword after killing her. I'm not sure.

didn't that colossus have a melty monster hand?
I wish they brought back boomer

More like a Maddie who stole all of Magik's demonic power after she died

Don't think so, no

It's super obvious Editorial is doing the same thing to the X-Books as they did to Fantastic Four before it was cancelled.

All the stories have be made as "Unfilmable" as possible. That means no new characters, a focus on plot points which don't work on screen (i.e. Magic, Demons, Time Travel, Alt. Universe characters, etc.)

They know Fox won't make a movie about the Original X-Men being time-displaced and teaming up with Wolverine's son from an alternative reality to fight Scott Summer's ex-wife turned Demon Sorcerer.

Essentially you get all the worst parts of the X-Men franchise thrown into one big slop.

>It's super obvious Editorial is doing the same thing to the X-Books as they did to Fantastic Four before it was cancelled.

Not really - they are doing that exact shit with their other properties too.

Someone coming fresh out of the movies will see that Spiderman is a black kid and not Peter, manly and muscular Thor is a woman, Doc Strange is fighting with a Warhammer, and Captain America is a Nazi.

>Goblin Queen Maddie
>White Beast
>Colossus w/ soul sword
>Bloodstorm
>Dark Pixie
>Bamfdragon

Why are the teams they fight in this book so much more interesting than the O5?
Same thing with the New Marauders and New Tian.

Because, relative the the number of issues staring them, the O5 are the most boring team in history

Nigga, i will never get bored of jean/scott drama. Jimmy can go suck bobbys dick for all i care.

What will happen is Jean sucking Jimmy's clock and Scott seeing it all through the mind rapport

I'm still hoping we can get Maddie vs Maddie.

Present Bobby can do that too, he just doesn't have a reason to.

He looks like the future Ice Man Hulk from an earlier series, guys. Any X Men people here, that can confirm this?

You have to fuck her Hank, it's the only way to truly learn the dark arts.

I hope that someone kills Romeo.

When are these fire wings going to go away? Everyone else's black vortex powers went away, but not this guys.

wait was that supposed to be romantic, I didn't get that vibe at all. Is it just me or do writers always write cyclops as if he is a closet gay person?

They're probably going to last a while since he's using them exclusively for flying and small scale energy blasts. There's probably something big he can do with them that will drain his BV powers quickly.

Well, I was hoping Pixie would show up again, but not like this.

It's not like Gamora did much with hers

I think the cape was a pocket dimension she could store weapons in? I don't know what else it did

And yet, somehow Marvel always goes back to them when they need to save the X-men franchise.

Isn't this nigga like 16? Why does he have 5 oclock shadow?

there is nothing strange about that, among caucasians, and Beast should be more hirsute than the average guy.

no, the idea that Romeo never liked him, and just used Iceman through the Inhumans vs X-Men period through his empathic powers, is good. no that he doesnt need Iceman anymore Bobby was dumped.

Who is this bitch, some Blindfold wannabe?

>And yet, somehow Marvel always goes back to them when they need to save the X-men franchise.

That has never happened. Every instance of the O5 reforming has been shit

>implying ike the kike is trying to save the x-men right now

I can't really think of when this has ever happened.
I guess you could say X-Men #1(1991) that kind of happened, but I don't think the X-Men were in need of saving at that point.
The line-up when the franchise got a much needed kick in the ass, Morrison's New X-Men, was Cyclops, Jean, Beast, Wolverine, Xavier, and Emma, only part of the O5(AKA the best ones).

that isnt true

X-Factor wasnt good until it become the Maddrox book, and the Busiek run was a mess that required turning Maddie Pryor into an interdimensional demon Queen to save the character of Cyclops and not have him be someone who abandoned his wife and baby.
It also badly retconned the Dark Phoenix Saga, and the retcon is so bad Marvel as of now pretends it never happened (in Legacy weeks ago Jean treated the Phoenix as real Jean, not as "the real Jean is in a bubble in the Jamaican ocean, this was never me")

Jean Grey is the chastity belt of Cyclops. His castration tool. As long as he remains with her he will be a boy scoutt emmasculated pathetic wimp.
He needed her to die to become a man.

>Iceman is forced gay now

the worse thing of all

Demon Pixie is cute!

Yeah he sure needed Jean to die to be stepped on by Emma for a decade.

I liked the Emma/Clops dynamic better than the Jean/Clops. The Dark comedy was actually pretty neat.

Magical BEAST SUCKS!!

Again he doesn't need a profile boost being the science guy is already enough

you have Angel here who gain cosmic powered wings how the fuck is that not magical?

turn him into mercy alredy

Why do writers hate Beast so much? They keep turning him evil.

Oh sure you like Greg Land's character design when it suits you. Of course you prefer turbo slut to the cute normal looking young girl she's supposed to be.

Her worst design. Her face looks so stupid.

Cute little girls grow up

>I liked them better in Ultimate X-men, where Jean said something to the words of "stop being so damn meek already, I'm a telepath, I've seen everything you ever imagined doing with me, and I'm fine with all of it except for two things Scott. Two things only.".

Logan told Scott exactly the same thing in 616 for what it's worth

>literally pikachu
>literally wallpaper

Pixie didn't become relevant until she got DARKED by Illyana