Savage Dragon #226 Storytime

Welcome back to our monthly Savage Dragon storytime, finheads!
Last month, the original Savage Dragon DIED. This month, we've got a very special guest-star!

>monthly Savage Dragon storytime
What?

Guess why.

What do you mean, my friend? We have Savage Dragon storytimes for every issue that drops pretty much every month! Why, I still remember Sup Forums's reaction to the original Savage Dragon's incarceration! Good times.

I'm not sure what you mean, fellow Sup Forumsmrade.

>More butthurt liberals soapboxing because Trump is president

Best timeline

Build "that" wall, fake looking MAGA hats, ... Was the writer asleep last year?

Anyone see the uncensored variant cover krashzone made for the comic?

Who's your favorite Savage Dragon character? Saying "Savage Dragon" is cheating!

I don't remember any Savage Dragon storytimes before.

What, because of fucking Trump? Seriously?

>They're all white

>Trump had the largest minority margins of any Republican president since Reagan

Really tickles my almonds

It's almost as funny as the republicans doing the same thing back when they were still in power

Eh. Its kinda boring, because liberals suck at memes.

It's always either "drumpf", "cheeto", or "literally Hitler".

Don't you know? He's a fascist and literally Hitler and all that jazz.

I hate trump and feel he is the worse president in the modern era... and shit like this will only make him more popular and get him elected again

the irony of this is hilarious.

I, too, remember the meltdown the MSM had when Obama had two scoops of ice cream.

Why is this grown ass reptilian man dating a japanese high school student?

Yeah, I'm sure there was media everywhere 24/7 talking about how evil Obama was... Please. Comics sucked his dick, television sucked his dick, the media in general sucked his dick. Come off it, the only way you retards are even able to fight is because you're labeling anything conservative as fascism now, all the while failing to realize why trump won in the first place

I remember when Fox News freaked out when Obama went out in a tan suit.

Not him, but I agree, and it's sad.

I'll probably be voting Trump again if Democrats haven't learned that calling everything they don't like "literally Hitler" isn't a platform.

>forgetting Obama's Republic of Hitlerstan
Ok sweetie.

I dont, because I don't watch Fox News, since it's controlled opposition.

I also remember when Fox News freaked out when Obama put dijon mustard on his hamburger.
>b-but that doesn't fit the narrative that only Trump has ever been insulted

>FBI agent referring to a black police officer as "boy"
This guy can't be for real, this has to be satire

I don't watch them

My parents did. At least until they went insane during the Obama years

Which was just an ironic Sup Forums meme.

You keep talking about one station, compared to the dozens of rabid far left propaganda machines that would not stop hailing him as black Jesus 24/7. I voted for Obama the first time, but to pretend that the bias isn't ridiculous would take an inhuman amount of willful ignorance.

CNN paints itself as fair and balanced then promptly loses its shit when Trump calls them out and now they're reporting literally everything he does as if it's a crime against humanity. From leaving a meeting to have a steak dinner, to have two scoops of ice cream.

Anyone going to comment on xenomorph penis?

Back in 2005, a guy wrote a book called "Liberality For All." which was about a world in which Gore won the 2000 election and handed the US over to Osama bin Laden. He wrote this right after Bush II was elected for a second time.

Oh sure, NOW it's ironic.

>every wrong thing X side does is 100% genuine to their platform
>every wrong thing Y side does (our side) is 100% controlled opposition, /ourguys/ are incapable of doing wrong
I love tribal think.

Completely agree

That's all for now, see you guys next month, like always! ;)

both sides are wrong and 24/7 media is a blight.

That was in the media?

I willfully admit that there's palpably more anti-Trump rhetoric than anti-Obama rhetoric during their respective heights, but the simple fact is that it's due to the existence of more left-wing media than right-wing media. There's more left-wing, therefore there's more anti-Trump bias.
If the reverse were true, and there were more right-wing media, there'd be more anti-Obama or anti-Hillary bias. But there isn't currently, doesn't mean it can't or won't change.
You people keep pretending like it's a solely left-wing phenomena to demonize the other side (which is ironic, considering that in itself is a demonization of the other side), when it's actually just a human thing. Stop acting like the right wing would be any better in the left's position.

Are you denying that American media is overwhelmingly far left?

Do you even know who Murdoch is?

>Are you denying that American media is overwhelmingly far left?
Nope, never said that, just said that you guys love to write off Fox News as inconsequential or "not representative of us."
>Do you even know who Murdoch is?
Matt Murdock? Sure, he's actually relevant to this board.

>You people keep pretending like it's a solely left-wing phenomena to demonize the other side

It's not.

I just wish more people had your understanding of how """news""" works.

And it's not merely "more leftist", it's overwhelmingly so, and the bias stopped being even remotely subtle almost two years ago.

Yes, it's overwhelmingly leftist. Which is why you get the illusion of "overwhelming Trump bias and the lack of criticism of Obama, which must mean the left is unique in its bias."
I actually hope the right wing take the majority of media, that way everyone can see that it'd be literally just as toxic as it is now.

Who are the "you guys" you're referring to?

Because I write off Fox News the same way I write off CNN. Sure, I'll read both their articles to see what narratives they're pushing, but you would have to be a complete moron to believe either.

are you telling me that you wouldn't date a cute japanese high school student if you were a reptilian man?

This is the weirdest Gotham by Gaslight thread I've ever seen.
you literal nazis are absolute scum for not storytiming the XXX issue instead.

I wish the news media would actually do their jobs objectively. There's no real way to fix it that I can think of.

>Trump had the largest minority margins of any Republican president since Reagan

>Hillary lost to, literally, Donald fucking Trump
Democrats, what the duck are you even doing?

Hey Golden Age Daredevil. Neat

>the irony of this is hilarious.
agreed.
OBAMA'S PARDON. LUL.

I fucking hate Erik Larsen.
I hate even more that he's getting attention for doing this.

You know as just an issue it wasn't even that bad.

Then again I'm not usually a Savage Dragon reader.

And you're giving him the attention, retard.

As much as I'm not a fan of donald trump, as a non-american it's annoying to see the big three shoehorning their politics into nigh-everything.

I didn't post this thread, jackass, and I'm sure as fuck not bumping it.

>the big three
>implying
>Image shoehorning anything into their books
>im-fucking-plying
How fucking new are you?

FUCK THIS ANTI-TRUMP-MSM-BRAINWASHED-ANTI-AMERICAN SHIT.
GO FUCK YOURSELF FOR POSTING THIS.

FUCKBAG, GO CANCER QUICK.

Somebody's cranky

Enjoy your ban.

Are you actually trying to say it wasn't?

I can't tell if you're retarded or just desensitised to it

I'm not sure if I should be more disappointed in the party or the country

Becomes Frank Miller art.

This guy is clearly deranged.

Alright moron, I'll explain it to you in the simplest terms possible:
There is NO "Big Three"
Image writers can put whatever the fuck they want in their series because editors aren't a global thing at Image, they don't "shoehorn" shit into your series. Please don't talk about shit you clearly have no idea about.

Because it's the right-wing that's pulling down statues of people they don't agree with. Oh wait!

Of course I meant the writers at Image; The same way that writers like spencer puts in heavy handed metaphors in his books.

At what point did you get the idea that I was complaining about editorial mandates?

>no big three
Marvel, DC and Image are the three most known-about publishers. It's more common to think of them as the big three than something like Marvel, DC and Dynamite.

That's the reptilian man's son. They had a kid.

Pretty accurate to be honest.

>Savage Dragon is still running
Huh. Next you'll tell me Youngblood's still going.

Reminder he was the only nonshit original Image creator.

>At what point did you get the idea that I was complaining about editorial mandates?
Because if it's the writers who are doing it, the writers WHO OWN THESE CHARACTERS AND STORIES, it's not "shoehorned" at all.

>It's more common to think of them as the big three
And it's even more common not to think about Image at all and just refer to Marvel and DC as the "Big Two".

I don't, that story was fluff and was treated as such. I remember Sup Forums RRRREEEEEE'ing over it and acting like it was a big deal.

>you denying that American media is overwhelmingly far left?
Yes, you don't even know who the far left is or what they stand for.

She won the popular vote though.

It is, but in rebooted form and under a different writer and artist.

Well then replace "shoe-horn" with "hacky writing",or "an overeagerness to ignore canon and characterisation in order to convey the political or social beliefs of the writer". I didn't think anyone would get so ass-blasted over my choice of words.

>>savage dragon
>>Mainstream

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>an overeagerness to ignore canon and characterisation in order to convey the political or social beliefs of the writer
Again, how the fuck are they doing that IF THEY OWN THE CANON? Think, moron, think.

Not the guy you're replying to, but you sound like a fucking moron. You're saying if I owned the rights to Spider-Man and wrote him as a mass murdering serial killer, that wouldn't be ignoring canon and past characterization.

Cry all you want, but the comics industry and almost every creator you have admired all your life have always, always been moderate to extremely liberal, and comics have been tackling politics since they began. Cap was made specifically to beat up nazis.

Pure propaganda. I can't even step back and enjoy this as satire, or just to see a different point of view to what I hold. If we reviewed presidents like we review movies and video games, Trump would be day after day people screaming "ITS SHIT!!".

>the original Savage Dragon DIED
again?

This is not liberalism. Liberal left is dead and replaced by authoritarianism.