youtube.com/watch?v=YXNMYHNb8SY
youtube.com/watch?v=O9Y1sEmyymw
youtube.com/watch?v=rSV2oBUOWgo
youtube.com/watch?v=X-XwgZSe0is
youtube.com/watch?v=_Tasti4r_F0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump for freedom

bigly

The only people who support Trump are high school dropouts.

I am going to in Texas.

Hillary 2016

HILLARY BTFO 10/28/2016 Will be now Know as Independents day

Some people will still vote (such as my dad and another person i know) but nowhere near enough to win

But the case was never officially closed and even when she was under intense investigation earlier this year she was still beating DJT in the polls.

nice CTR bot

A FUGGING LEEF :DDD

NOBODYS GONNA VOTE FOR A WOMAN WHO IS UNDER FBI INVESTIGATION...... AGAIN

fixed that for you

Based dropouts

>implying a majority of college degrees today aren't worthless scraps of paper indicating a proficiency in African weaving techniques
>implying women graduating college means they understand anything at all

holy shit you're not even trying anymore CTR. are you so depressed with your life you just want to end it all?

Sure they are, I am. Don't fool yourselves kids, the Queen is coming

Should we send Hillary this Image?

>max headroom is becoming an internet meme

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=JmCbyRuFJU0

but seriously what the fuck is that image?

that pic is actually a guy who hijacked a tv station's signal to fuck around. the shit behind him is a sheet a corrugated sheet metal that is swinging around to try to create a visual effect like those interference lines. the video is actually pretty fucking creepy

I wouldn't vote for a woman period.
(period as in she would just bleed all over the place)

lol inferior version
youtube.com/watch?v=YXNMYHNb8SY

it would be impossible to do that nowadays because of the switch from analog to digital. That guy was a troll before it was cool

she was already under investigation

you think her sjw libcuck supporters give a fuck you dumb nigger?

James Comey is a Republican. Wonder why he would release these so close to the election...

Couldn't be because he wants his party in the White House...

Both parties are corrupt, as is Trump. Wish this board got back to the libertarian principles we once had instead of buying into the two party bullshit.

Comey knows he fucked up in the first investigation. He got major flack from the FBI internally for that shit. Now he's going back to make it right and putting this bitch behind bars.

i would take serious pause in voting for a woman
(pause as in menopause because there'll be a nuclear war every time she has a hot flash)

I guarantee him and Trump cut a deal. Both are New York Republicans, and I guarantee they run in the same circles.

He ran it this close to give Trump the win in the 9th inning. The Democrats are stuck now, they've lost.

he better or some disgruntled FBI agent is going to kill him 15 years from now in his sleep

shouldnt we be waiting until Wednesday to celebrate?
If there's another Trump tape it'll probably be released either Monday or Tuesday.
If there's nothing by Wednesday it means he's in the clear and everybody has just been blowing smoke about another "bombshell"

TTRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUMPPPPPP

WILL

WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNN

Hillary released some lame tape about Trump creeping on beauty pageant contestants right after this fbi stuff came out.

anybody voting for her is aiding and abetting a federally convicted criminal and should have their right to vote rescinded for all future elections.

B I G
I
G

L E A G U E
E
A
G
U
E

Feminist and other bigots will. Plus all the people that are heavily invested in her for privileges.

BIGLY LEAGULY

B I G L Y
I
G
L
Y

L E A G U E L Y
E
A
G
U
E
L
Y

Not high school dropouts, you fucking lying piece of shit, but working people that haven't been through the government's training camps called "colleges" You know, the one's that built America and pay taxes.

You're right. College is by and large a scam.

Kick it.

youtube.com/watch?v=O9Y1sEmyymw

youtube.com/watch?v=rSV2oBUOWgo

He actually won haha

youtube.com/watch?v=X-XwgZSe0is

Why is nobody talking about the Loretta Lynch story?!

youtube.com/watch?v=_Tasti4r_F0

Nice.