Daily reminder that literally nothing could make Clinton lose at this point. Give it up Drumpf fags...

Daily reminder that literally nothing could make Clinton lose at this point. Give it up Drumpf fags, you made up so many fucking scandals to the point that they mean absolutely nothing to the average voter.

God bless you, nerd virgin

Nothing will get you laid

stupid Drumpf voter
this, based OP

You cucks will be the losing side of the civil war

>He thinks anyone still gives a shit about the emails

I live in Australia

>Sup Forums, face it, you're up against an
unbeatable force. You have already lost. You have lost. Only death will set you free from your pain. Accept it. Surrender, give up.

Tremp voters will be rounded up and force fed their own dicks and balls and shot in the back of the head

Fuck that. I'm CTR, and even I'm voting Trump at this point. They can keep their fucking money. These guys are right. She's a fucking joke.

then you don't have a dog in this fight

Weak male.

wtf im with him now

or do I

Why does every Clinton pepe have lazy eyes.

all you beta cuck sjw's couldn't round up a circle even if it was drawn out for you already

>Look at flag
>Ignore

>beta cuck sjw's

Weak memes. I remember the brief about rehashing Sup Forums memes because we were shit at making our own. Way to prove it.

I do love that the Hillary Pepe looks retarded. Kinda like a Chinese bootleg or Brazilian Bart Simpson.

literally every day its "this will bring her down for sure" after another. this is what desperation looks like.

Nah.

CTR shill, keep following orders blindly from your Nazi overlords.

wtf i lve fbi now

>shes literal hitler!!!!

I don't think it's really appropriate to call them Nazis.

That's an insult to the NSDAP.

ok drumpfie, make believe time is over

how does it feel to know you will be out of a job in 11 days?

lol he believes the anglosphere is America

>it's always anice Australian or Canadian shitposting
I wonder if they know that nobody takes any posts with those flags seriously anymore

Nice projection LIBTARD!