LOL you think that this email thing is a big deal?

LOL you think that this email thing is a big deal?

It's THREE EMAILS.

/Pol BTFO.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Qy2oT
youtube.com/watch?v=es3DlStKWSE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

(((eichenwald)))

yes good goy

>None withheld by HRC

This is meaningless. So what? Huma was the one who withheld them? I really doubt the public is that fucking stupid to just take that.

THE CASE IS RE-OPENED CTR MOTHERFUCKER

She's going to jail.

((((((((((EICHENWALD))))))))))

EVERY FUCKING TIME ITS A JEW

Three... no, it's potentially thousands.

>A senior law enforcement official said that tens of thousands of emails belonging to Ms. Abedin were backed up on Mr. Weiner’s computer,

archive.is/Qy2oT

3 emails wouldn't take some time to investigate... already mentioned it's a few thousand emails to review...

All comey has to do now is recommend charges. The old emails are still illegal. He can just say that these new ones tipped the scales and recommend charges.

Lynch now has to indict because of her prior statements before the house.

Boom, Hillary's in jail.

lets make more ineffectual memes user. ill start

>putin is a great leader
>women should be drafted

LOL DEBUNKED ALREADY

Keep this on page one, guys

whom is this guy?

DAMAGE CONTROL
LMAO

If they were not withheld then why didn't the FBI already analyze them?

They weren't from her server.

(((Eichenwald)))
CTR pls go.

It's thousands of emails CTR scum.

Case reopened, the day before we have been telling Trey and Jason and every single republican congressmen exactly where the 33,000 deleted emails are in Utah on the NSA sever farm. We have told them over and over how to get them, we have emailed them we have tweeted them.

We have told Trump.

Now the case is reopened, and they can proceed to get the emails legally while Wikileaks drops them.

I guess really when it comes down to it, CTR you guys got outsmarted by a 400 pound hacker in NZ.

MAGA

youtube.com/watch?v=es3DlStKWSE

It's so close to the election that they don't give a damn about credibility anymore. They just need to run damage control ASAP.

This is the same guy that got BTFO by Wikileaks and Greenwald and desperately retweeted his shitty article over 200 times.

>This is the same guy that got BTFO by Wikileaks and Greenwald and desperately retweeted his shitty article over 200 times.

Yeah, my point is that the Shills and Hillary disciples are rolling this shit out as an 'appeal to authority' argument to say this is nothing and that the investigation is not reopened.

Need some dirt linking him to Hillary.

I wonder if these ctr cucks can type this shit with a straight face.. I mean they gotta be rofl when they come up with the bogus crap right?

He also tweeted
>Again, the "3 emails" thing is not correct. The rest of my information is. New details coming soon.
Fucking KEK

Also, of course they weren't 'withheld' by HRC, because she fucking deleted them .