REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/10/29/us/politics/fbi-hillary-clinton-email.html?_r=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"Piss off. You have no authority to give us orders." - F.B.I.

>Wants answers to mess she created

lol wut?

RELEASE THEM

didnt CNN just spend the last few months telling me that the FBI are amazing? best in the world...

now they want resignations...

ahahahahaha

It's like she thinks she's a queen or something

REEEEEEEEE

>FBI proceeds to release the 33,000 deleted emails filled with corruption and scalia murder details

It's a gamble. She's banking on them not being able to release the evidence before Nov 8 because of red tape.

>Dems spend every session not asking questions and instead blaming Republicans for everything and shilling BLM
>Hillary: "I WANT ANSWERS FBI!"
>Dems now have to actually ask questions to get to the truth

What a fucking idiot.

is this bad? what if there are only like 10 emails on his phone and lead to nothing so they close the investigation and no one ever gets the 33k emails

The question that I have been thinking of that no one seems to be asking is that if they found these emails that they have never seen before on Weiner's/Huma's devices, then how many more undiscovered emails could there be floating around in unsecured locations?

>is this bad? what if there are only like 10 emails on his phone and lead to nothing so they close the investigation and no one ever gets the 33k emails

TENS OF THOUSANDS.

nytimes.com/2016/10/29/us/politics/fbi-hillary-clinton-email.html?_r=0

HMMMMMMMMMM, I WONDER WHY THESE STATEMENTS ARE TRUE

She wants all the details so she can interfere with the investigation...

Ok, so when i left a few hours ago, pic related was the headline.

What the fuck CNN, at least TRY to pretend that you are not the new Pravda.
Fucking Jesus fucking Christ.

> my criminal past is hurting my career
> people are out to get me because I'm a woman

well shit! Wiener's wiener has done it again.

HRC to prison

>You have to answer to me if you want to investigate a potential crime I've commited!
What

SHES GOING TO JAIL

JAIL FOR HRC

The emails, Comey, hand 'em over and nobody gets hurt.

This. Hillary is going to piss-off the FBI even more than she already has. Good luck, Shillary, making your threats to the FBI. The FBI have a dark side.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

The people want your e-mails.

True. I heard a dumb lib on the radio today saying the fact her and her camp want them released means there is nothing in them. Fucking trixie dems

Kek, she's starting a war with the agency that can destroy her. Be careful what you wish for, Hillary.

Why do Drumpkins get so triggered by factual headlines.

Hillary wants answers. This is a fact. The FBI have breached election etiquette by re-opening an investigation that was already solved and acquitted Hillary of any wrongdoing.

It wouldn't surprise me if Putin and Russia are behind this, and as our probable next president, Hillary needs the full lowdown on what exactly is happening in the FBI to formulate a plan of action for when she takes office.

Where is this from? 4th of July?

>people who favor one slanted source over the other tend to lean towards the slant pushed by that source
>see fox ppl are dumb lmao

At least they had the decency to mostly lump CNN with msnbc

>The FBI have breached election etiquette by re-opening an investigation that was already solved and acquitted Hillary of any wrongdoing.

No, they breached etiquette by making it known the status of the investigation.

This is why Remy LaCroix should become President. Everyone would just worship her scrumptious asshole. There would be total world peace.

BLUFFING

>election etiquette

this. it is ah dishonorabrrrrr.

>Why do Drumpkins get so triggered by factual headlines.

Why is Clinton and CTR so rattled by Podesta's e-mails and asking for her e-mails?

If she's so upset about the FBI not releasing what she sent to Abedin, why doesn't she tell the American people herself?

>the Kremlin have infiltrated the FBI

The level of damage control is just too much

>our probable next president
>our
You're a bong, bong.

What's with you wanting to be americans? That's completely pathetic given the fact they were your former colonies.

Fucking german media has the same exact headline.
This is what is meant by "Lügenpresse". Collusion by entities, that are supposed to be independant, with the government, to the detriment of the people.

This is your shot burgers.
Don't fail us.

>investigation closed
>new evidence comes gushing in
>FBI re-opens to check the new stuff out
>"WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT THE NEW EVIDENCE?!"

such a nasty woman.

Clinton better fake a health emergency and beg for Trump's mercy. Obama has turned on her, He's not going down with the ship.

This is the same strategy parents use on kids when they dont want to be the bad parent.

Kid: mom can i sleep over at timmys
Mom: ask your father
kid:dad can i go to timmys
Dad: no you little shit
Mom: oh well.

>"REEE RELEASE THE COMPLETE FACTS ON THE EMAILS!"

>not even Hillary knows what dirt they have on her now

this election cycle has been the best of times