Wow Sup Forums

/r/the_donald is just like us! See they have aurism, the absolute madman even showed his based mom!

Why don't we just merge already!?

sometimes i wonder if they really are that stupid or if theyre just poorly trying to mock us

Btw they have tendies

>aurism

kys

The'yre our outpost in liberal retard land and that should be the extent of their use.

translation?

I hate reddit so much

the_donald IS Sup Forums ...

I dont know why people get triggered by their shitposts...

the_donald is Sup Forums's colony.

The_donald is just Sup Forums's reddit colony, we conquer the rest of it if/when Trump wins.

Its been 10 months into 2016 and I've only seen this finally posted now

I dont go on /r/ the donald, but its pretty obvious that its Sup Forums plus normies, which is now what pol is as well

This is some weak D&C. /r/the_donald is indispensable, doesn't mean you have to ever go there.

Fuck reddit and /r/the_donald

Not more than me

>Its been 10 months into 2016 and I've only seen this finally posted now
gtfo newfag

>these people think they can pretend to be us without the suffering we've endured

Everyone on r/the_donald browses Sup Forums

Question , my friends. Sorry but I'm new here - how do you upvote on this forum ?

>dae le tendies xddddd

vile

>fuck reddit

If you want to influence the world, you need to care about popular sites like reddit. If you don't, and only stay to places like this, things will never change.

It's why liberals were winning for so long, they dominated the internet and social media.

I'm now convinced these threads trying to turn /r/the_donald and Sup Forums against each other are CTR threads to try and forment division and disrupt coordination between the sites.
/r/the_donald is the best source for everything Trump on the web. It's a aggregator of all stories concerning the campaign and is used by Donald Trump himself. That alone is a good enough endorsement for me.
Fuck off with this idiocy.

In fact, the Malaysian CTR shill miraculously appears.

People have posted this since it was created.
We are separate and that is necessary.
Keep the normies on reddit.
>Why don't we make it all one big facebook group guys!!!?!?!?!??

I'm not CTR

Eh, the_donald is what it is. I bear them no malice, they try to do right in their own way.

Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people!

There's a Malaysian CTR poster who is extremely active. They have tainted your flag on the board. Any time i see it i automatically assume it is them.