Remember when Family Guy actually made fun of liberals?

Remember when Family Guy actually made fun of liberals?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1seThIG34R8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>click click bloody pancakes
best episode right here

My god. Family guy's style is so obnoxious.

It wasn't making fun of liberals so much as it was demonstrating that Stewie is a horrible monster that corrupts all things good (like a family of adopted children from all over the world, getting along in harmony).

And when it wasn't so intolerant to religion?

And bryan was just a common sense voice of reason instead of a liberal douche

Now Stewie is the voice of reason, as weird as that sounds, but I think it works better like this, as in he's a better voice of reason because he's not a knowitall, and brian works better when he's being mauled

I like new Family Guy over the old. Family Guy doesn't hop on the PC train, Muslims are terrorist, trannies are freaks, and Brian.

Remember that time when they made an entire episode showing Rush Limbaugh as a sensible and smart guy?

Did south park ever show republicans in a positive light?

>Did south park ever show republicans in a positive light?
I'm drawing a blank

but they pretty much make everybody look retarded

I think they recognize Stewie is the most "level" character because they realize he's the most popular character.
So where he was first ironically an evil baby genius, now he's less evil because he has to be pushed into a protagonist role most of the show.
I wouldn't really say it showed republicans in a positive light.

>I had a rage boner while looking at this
Please kill me

When the FUCK has Stewie ever been evil?
>he wanted to kill Lois

It's a fucking joke, he's a baby throwing a tantrum

I miss Bryan being the normal guy of the house instead of the soap box for preaching liberal morals he turned into

>showing Rush Limbaugh as a sensible and smart guy?

That's a stretch, it's showing how bad things are when that's the bar for "Positive representation"

Shh, don't try logic. It makes them angry,

Taking over the world

Killing babies

>durr wen wuz he evel?

Supposedly Seth and Rush are friends...how and why....I dunno?

The Boondocks had a whole episode about this. It's a fucking charade, you ding dong. They might, and probably even do, have political opinions similar to what they espouse in their shows. But once you reach a certain level of celebrity and money, you have more in common with other people in that class than anyone aligned to you only politically. All the public flamewars are for the benefit of the public and the base, people have more important shit to do in their personal life. It's just business.

>youtube.com/watch?v=1seThIG34R8

Hi Sup Forumsmblr!

Family guy always sucked

Eskimo kid must be burning up.

Who are you quoting?

remember that episode when Peter accidentally shoots Cleveland Junior?
Remember when South Park had an episode calling out hate crimes, but years later they do a Zimmerman episode where he gets the death sentence?

I felt bad for Peter until he started to burn down their house.
He deserved to get in trouble but not for racism.