Is the hype real, /co? Is he really worth $40 at my LCS...

Is the hype real, /co? Is he really worth $40 at my LCS? Has the Weapon X/ Totally Awesome series been pumping some interesting twists and turns? Who knows. WHO KNOWS.

I must be out of the loop, why is he $40?

Market speculation probably? I haven't been reading much Hulk lately, so it's surprising to me as well.

40 for a single issue? I'm assuming this is being incredibly hyped over at Marvel? Is this a variant thing or what?

How?
That comic is piles on piles of garbage.

Pic related is gaining traction because of new Hulk clone (basically) & his shop is apparently selling it for an unusually high price. That's what OP is getting at that, I'm assuming. So yeah, it's Marvel being Marvel.

so if he dehulks, wouldn't he die since his skeleton won't be able to change with him?

Looks like a desperate attempt to rise sales, to be honest. Artificial hype, overblown price and whole "IT`S A HULKERINE YOU GUYS, RADICAL RIGHT?!" stuff.

Maybe it is great though, and I am just too bitter and pessimistic about Marvel these days.

Is Totally Awesome Hulk the thing carrying this story line because I've been reading Weapon X and felt like they get nearly everyone's characterization wrong? It's so poorly written in my opinion.

Why is that an advantage?

Hes a Hulk. Anything he would have cut open with the claws he could go through with sheer strength. Hulks could always heal fast.

I don't understand how much more dangerous having claws is for a Hulks. Its like adding a +5 bonus on something that already hits for 500.

He has Wolverines/Sabretooths tracking abilities,Warpaths flight, Dominoes luck.

I'm thinking the claws and nano tech adamantium bones are just bonuses.

As a hug fan of Pak... that sounds incredibly stupid. But I'm not reading the book, so I'll hold back judgement.

Nah, you called it. It's pretty disappointing.

All Hulk ever needed was to be able to fly.

This gives him everything but. And not much ever broke his bones in the first place.

>Title is Totally Awesome Hulk
>No backwards cap or skateboard

what is the point?

So he is a 90's X-Force Superskrull?

>Dominoes luck.
Job status confirmed

how is there genetic code for luck

No clue, but Domino has it. For some reason. I guess it's similar to the genetic code for MAGIC that Scarlet Witch has. Mutants (Or High Evolutionary gene-babies I guess OH AND INHUMANS) never really made sense.

Quantum mechanics so the character always percieves themselves as being in the universe where something lucky happens to them?

probability altering powers like
said. The "science" explanation could be that it is not luck but precise calculations that she thinks up to put her in the best situations

>Warpaths flight,
warpath can fly? also why would hulk need that when he leap across an entire state?

Wow, fucking hilarious. This sounds like something thought up by a ten-year-old. Liefeld should be the artist.

for what purpose

>Not knowing Warpath can fly
Read some comics

To be fair it's a power that hasn't been consistently used

Totally Awesome Hulk had all the crucial parts, the Weapon X parts were just boring filler to stretch the story line longer than it needed to.