Too Many Arguments

I am somewhat acquainted with Stef, and I can tell you that his marriage is on the rocks and he has spent the last few months sleeping on the couch. I think it's mostly money disputes and his failing endeavors.

She wants him to get an actual job apparently.

Other urls found in this thread:

defoo.org/isabella-molyneux/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's funny is when you go on his website he used to have a page about his wife Christina, he says that she "dated a lot of guys" before meeting him

and he put the "a lot of guys" part in bold text

is he an actual cluck fetishist

Nuclear war soon, buddy. It will all be over.

He's like legit autistic, that last one about liberalism being wrong, he cringes so hard in the beginning, I couldn't watch it.

how much money does this guy make off youtube videos? Most of his videos get shitty views, is he just losing cash on this shit?

Post his wife

Does not surprise me.

what is this garbage

Doesn't he make decent money?

Is he not anarcho capitalist anymore?

I tried looking for Christina's page on freedomainradio but I guess he caught on to people making fun of his slutty wife so he reformatted the website layout?

Holy crap what a manlet

Bump

He's not as extroverted as he comes across in his monologues. He's actually fairly quiet and reserved. Most of his family and friends have no idea that he's internet famous. He doesn't push it either. At a glance, he appears to be a shy, melancholy neckbeard. Brooding a lot.

What is is wife like? Do you have a pic of her?
Is he cuck?
Does he really lift or just pretend to?

Hi stef.

He makes money through donations and speaking fees. He doesn't put ads on the videos. He can't, because his "honest" image relies on not putting up ads.

If he did he'd probably make a lot, his channel has a crazy number of total views.

Is he a good friend?

There's a bowflex and free weights in the spare room. I don't know how much it gets used desu. He runs outdoors year round, that I know

How can we trust you?

That only means that she wants him out of the house so the bull can come over and fill his wife with arguments.

Failing endeavors like what?

Also that's a bold move for a bitch to put him on the couch, shes' fucking 50, and he's internet famous.

>Baby drinking formula
Absolutely degenerate

Are you kidding? He's over 6' and this picture shows it.

Why can't he get a real job and do the meme stuff on the side?

I like the guy. I wish him well. What can we do with this information?

So when will he talk about the JQ?

>internet famous
aka broke as fuck.

Im not really a huge fan of him. But he looks like a good guy to have a beer and a good conversation.

Is it cool to talk to him casually?

What's money when you are a Shill crusher?

nice digits

He comes off as the brooding type, I've watched him for years now. And not in the good way. Although its very hard for anyone to spin brooding in a positive manner. It turns people away.

CTR Bait. Sage

holy shit is that him
jesus christ he looks wrecked

> that last one about liberalism being wrong,
actually it was about how libertarian are hypocritical dogmatic faggots most of time
did you even watch it

I thought he made a good amount of cash working with software in the 90's?

thats a really old picture dude, from his cult apartment days

Seems to be her argument. His Rome vid was supposed to the "last one". She paid for all his gear and picks up the slack on all the bills.

Is his wife the woman on the right? I think he could do a little better.

I would have no problem with Stef being a weekend only show. Are they having more kids?

>being this new
his wife is a 6/10 greek psychiatrist. jesus christ is everyone ITT a casual Moly viewer?

There are (2)s in the filename, which implies that you downloaded these photos from a browser once, then later re-downloaded them.(Chrome adds a number to the end)

That means you didn't take these photos yourself, but got them from somewhere on the internet.

Reverse image search brought up this:
defoo.org/isabella-molyneux/

OP is probably a giant faggot.

How can he be broke?

He easily clears 6 figures from his channel, I had around 8k subs and was pulling in around $500-700 a month from donations alone, at nearly 50x my size, he'd EASILY be clearing 10k a month, never mind the bitcoin donations and other ways he makes money.

There is absolutely zero shot he is broke or needs money.

A Job???

Fuck that.

SAGE this bullshit
im not a molyneux cultist but op is a yuge faggot

Toronto housing prices though.

the twink with the fruity shirt's cute.

are you the twink in the pic?

sorry we aren't mollymeme experts

those photos are really old, been around forever. from the days when he had a literal cult following in an apartment.

newfag

nah bruh she hit menopause, they met in their late 40's

I haven't wathced any of his videos but I have known of him for several years.

Umm no. I actually know him. The marriage is fine and this is one of his best years financially because of the election.

Please tell me he's going to leave her for a maiden who can bare him a son.

He originally had a real job, but he dropped it so he could do YouTube full time. And a real job wasn't nearly as much fun, apparently.

Stefan grabbed my boipucci 11 years ago.

Hi stef.

very old pic of him. NOT AN ARGUMENT.

He has a daughter already.

>I couldn't watch it.

Clearly. It was about libertarianism.

What's scary is that he's falling back into his cult talk with this election

What could be more fun than arguing on the internet?

I think he still is, but he seems to think that if it all comes tumbling down too soon we'll be stuck in either 1984 or African tribal warfare for at least a few centuries.

Women don't like it when they see men around the house all day long even if he's a millionaire.

They get assmad from it and will nag and bitch about it nonstop. It's no doubts Stefan is facing this issue and is trying to placate her.

wtf is brunei

former intern for stef here.

freedomain radio clears well over 300k per year.

The only paid employee is mike and he gets like 70k. There were a few developers for the app who got maybe 25k. The rest goes to stefan.

mudslime theocracy dependent on oil, suprised you aren't best buds desu

Not that much

Not that much? Are you fucking retarded, that's like a million reais an year.

Considering he works from home and only about 4-6hours a day its hard to find someone with a better job to 200k+

Also fuck you OP, what kind of friend are you? Kill yourself, you wish your life was more like Stefan's.

I just think his wife might be concerned for security reasons since he messes with everyone left and right.

Brooding is shown to attract pussy. Look it up.

I don't think NAP bloody allows it

Molyneux has done more for western civ than most people. I don't care about the culty shit. i don't care about any of that. His "fighting for western civ" video is inspiration.

sage this fucking thread, op is envy af and probably a faggot marxist

Nice bants for a filipino :)

picture is accurate af

Don't understand why Molyneux seems to shave his beard every 5 or so vids. He'd look like a legit sage if he let it grow completely out, or if he likes it short, he can shave off the rest of his hair and completely rock the nazi look. I'm just saying a bit of fur looks good on him. Must be his bitch wife who tells him to cut it all the time

This is what she's tired of hearing.

He apparently had a decent business before so I don't think he was broke when he started making YT videos. Plus his wife also works, so despite housing costs being likely 750k+, I'm sure they've already made a lot more money than that.

Hope you're doing well.

That's dumb, women will follow you as long as you're a good leader, what's she going to say to him?

"Go get a lower paying job that you hate and give up on the 6 figure YT channel that makes you amazing contacts and helps change the world"

so much potential

Why is becoming old allowed?