No, you debate me.

Road

THATS BALONEY

>roads

Who will build the roads?

Defend this attack

Debate what? You have presented no argument you fucking dumbass

roads

Johnson is a stupid cuck. I am voting for Trump.

Roads are privatized as a citizen cooperative.

So I'll pay money to a group of people that will coordinate the best contract through a private road building company?

Sounds like taxes to be honest family

How exactly do they guarantee payment from everyone who uses the road?

>inb4 you perfectly describe taxes but with a different name

>some idiot will think this pic is /mlp/ related

Also. We dont have to debate you. You lost the debates, remember?

Taxation is involuntary whilst paying a cooperative is not.

won't that intensify the quality of road that we already experience driving from a rich county to a poor one?

personal i don't drive, so i definitely wouldn't bother paying for the section of road directly outside my house.

preferably the condition would get poor enough people would stop using that section and i'll sleep better with less noise pollution via cars : 3

>ifunny

Kill yourself.

>Security sector will be the largest one in this economy as to make what are today public goods become club or private goods.

>How exactly do they guarantee payment from everyone who uses the road?

Toll stations.

ROADS

Already answered.

>inb4 you perfectly describe taxes but with a different name
if someone NEVER uses a road they are still under threat of force to pay for it

not so with libertarianism

Good observation.

>Not realizing the free market can't fix everything because of the market failures caused by externalities.

>le libertarianism is childish meme

How is a political philosophy which emphasizes self-reliance and personal responsibility 'childish'?

Libertarianism (real, Right-Wing libertarianism) -- if anything -- is as far from 'childish' as any political philosophy could possibly be.

How do dimensional travellers fit in a libertarian society?

'Market failures' such as?

majority of taxes go to entitlements and you want to put toll booths on every road cause muh libertarianism

How do you prevent firms from charging ridiculous monopoly prices?

Private companies would buy land and make roads to make people that use them pay tolls.

Abolishing the IRS and making all taxes conglomerate into one consumption tax won't help the economy, buddy.

It's childish because it's predicated on a la la land being true.

Nice dubs.

Nothing wrong with lolbertarians, just needs all white people.

>market failures don't exist!!! :DDDDDD

Griffons are literally my favorite mythological creature

We should also eliminate welfare.

Roads?

Agreed

By privatizing them as a citizen cooperative. The citizens of any area own these roads.

>reads rothbard once

Yet you have not named a single one.

I thought poll was a libertarian board. Do you guys like paying taxes or what?

i would but i don't want to violate the NAP.

It's childish because it completely discounts the need for others and assumes that no morale staple stones or sense of group identity is needed and that everything will work itself out.

It discounts human psychology and supplements the current moments wants and desires but doesn't take into account the needs. Much like a child

why not just eliminate welfare and leave the government to roads?

i never understood the private roads thing. its a stupid meme.

Who pays for the roads?

What is a leppo?

Me and my friends have more guns than you so we killed you and took all your stuff and your wife and daughters. Checkmate you lose.

Still want to live in a society where the strongest makes all the rules?

I know what you're doing and I don't think its gonna make him show up.

Debating me, arguing and insisting you are right is a violation of the NAP

What'a a leppo

>not following the NAP

Poor sap, he has been out of the loop... If only it still was...

Who enforces the NAP?

ITT people who think libertarian means no government

It's still just like any other government but libertarianism prioritizes individual social/economic liberties like capitalism and the right to bear arms. It's not saying you can do what you want, it's just minimalist governmental intervention. Basically what the US has now.

The McPolice™ but only for McPolice™ Silver® and higher subscribers

Mine as well.

So you'll have like 10.000 people voluntarily cooperating over a road? That's sure wishful thinking.

I have not read much Rothbard. My influences are: Nick Land, Hans-Hermann Hoppe, Thomas Sowell, Jared Taylor, and J. Philip Ruston.

you do

I am not an AnCap.

A city in Syria.

Ideally: a corporate city-state.

Sy Ria?
Is that a girl you know?

Why is the Libertarian animal a griffin?

A city in Syria.

It is not. I just like griffins.

Why not both?

Too bad, that's a fucking sweet animal. Sure beats a donkey or an elephant.

It would function like any other company. Shares would just be owned by citizens.

> that's a fucking sweet animal.

Indeed.

Does spanking violate the NAP?

Is Gary Jonhson even a Libertarian?

And just as mythical as this 'a leppo' I keep hearing about.

>Does spanking violate the NAP?

No: children are semi-property of their parents.

>Is Gary Jonhson even a Libertarian?

"Put that cake in the oven before I shove you into it, kike!"

-Gary "One Man Aushwitiz" Johnson

Kek.

I am not an AnCap.

Huh, I had a feeling so. Thanks.

But companies with such dispersed ownership function poorly. You need major stakeholders.

>But companies with such dispersed ownership function poorly.

A few homeowners and business is 'dispersed ownership'?

Also, commercial firms have an incentive to build roads so people can access their stores.

Not only is Johnson not a libertarian, he is a cuck.

Johnson doesn't believe in The NAP.

ifunny is unfunny cancer.

Already answered.

Bump.

roads don't need to monetize 100% of the value they create. no business (unless they have governmental force behind them) does that

it makes no sense to put toll booths at the end of every driveway

you just need to have random toll booths pop up to check subscription status. subscribers quickly get waved through. freeloaders get diverted to a station where they're sold a day pass. if they get rowdy enough, JUST LET THEM FUCKING GO

poor people will get around, occasionally getting stopped and paying for the day pass or chimping out on the guy to be let go. commuters will have their EZ-pass equipped to save time if the toll booth is in their town that day

Remember the 10000 people example. If you give 1/10000 of the firm to every person, you'll have management issues. If you start concentrating the ownership of the firm, you'll have monopoly pricing.

The argument on the firms makes no sense because people also have those incentives, so the problem remains.

This is my issue with libertarian type arguments. They assume inhuman amounts of smooth and efficient coordination.

You are correct.

But I got dubs.