A newly surfaced video shows Donald Trump grabbing and kissing a former Miss Universe onstage

vox.com/identities/2016/10/28/13459750/trump-video-miss-universe-grab-kiss-jennifer-hawkins

Defend this, Drumpftards

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
baka.com.au/world/us-election/video-shows-donald-trump-publicly-humiliating-jennifer-hawkins-20161028-gsdk5l.html
cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/09/27/donald-trump-alicia-machado-1997-3.cnn
vox.com/identities/2016/10/28/13459750/trump-video-miss-universe-grab-kiss-jennifer-hawkins
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's called being american, leaf.

>leaf

Lol wtf, that's nothing

wow it's fucking nothing

Thanks for Correcting the Record! Leaf.

/pole/ btjo

Literally nothing

Oqueefe BTFO

A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF

Literally...nothing.

Hill shills in Australia have been pushing hard for her to make a statement against him for months and she ain't said shit. She likes him.

>A NON-CONSENSUAL KISS

WHAT EVER WILL AMERICA DO

Why defend a cause that is already over

fuck off CTR

>youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

WAKE UP EVERYONE YOU CAN

VIRAL

SPREAD

MIRROR

LESS THAN TWO WEEKS LEFT

IT’S WITHIN OUR GRASP BUT WE MUST FINISH STRONG

saged

baka.com.au/world/us-election/video-shows-donald-trump-publicly-humiliating-jennifer-hawkins-20161028-gsdk5l.html

slide thread, move on

OH NO! TRUMP SHOWS BASIC HUMAN INTERACTION, THE HORROR

HOT CHICKS REALLY WANTED TO GET THEIR PUSSIES GRABBED BY ALPHA MALE.

CTR YOU CAN'T STOP US. YOU LOSE!

>crying rape over social kiss on the cheek

Liberals being this desperate

Wow, it's literally a bunch of unironic fucking nothing.

>'nonconsensual kiss'
HOW FUCKING DARE HE DO THAT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yup. Face it, Droinklings, it's over.

Truly deplorable.

I'm glad hillary was saving this for a rainy day.

>sexually humiliates
what the fuck is with this hyperfragility cunts have these days?

Fucking idiots stop giving this attention I literally just debunked it. I want newfags to leave.

THEY HAVE NOTHING!!!!! THIS IS ALL THEY'VE GOT!!!

SAY IT WITH ME: PRESIDENT TRUMP

>he touched her hand and kissed her on the cheek
if this is sexual assault then an event like oscars is a brutal anal rape

user, Sup Forums is immune to this shit. Its just fucking around now. Trump won, guy. He won.

>leaf

Oh, no!

I don't care.

and btw. she was the one who was grabbing him

>WTF I love Jennifer Hawkins now

Seriously, it just reminded me that alpha bants and hot girls shy acceptance are the two best traits in the world

>TripDubs

Underrated

RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE

You have to go to 2:52 to see her kiss her on the cheek. Big fucking woop.

"Sure, I've seen what's been going on in the news, but really what is there for me to say other than that he respected me during that time in my life and I have a lot of respect for him because of that... that's really all I have to say about it," she said.

Hillary is going to prison fuck face. Lmao at your life

>calling her beautiful and fantastic...
>"could have said she's not bright, but that wouldn't have been true"
>Doing a great job as Miss Universe...

Grabbing? Kissing? humiliating? What bizarro world are you living in?

wow talk about desperate! the machine is dying. rejoice humanity! as if the death star exploded overhead, rejoice! kek has willed it!

Trump doesn't know how to behave in social situations, we know.

Can you smell the desperation?

Smells like victory

" Jennifer Hawkins defends Donald Trump after awkward video "

lol

Holy shit they must really be panicking, they're using B-grade slander material.

If this is all you have on Trump you're going to lose on election day.

Attacks on Trump's conduct to women kind of immunized the American public and media

I actually only just found out that Ms Finland accused Trump of groping her last week

Wtf, I'm voting for trump now

That was just entertaining

>this is all drumpftards can come up with in response

this is why hillary is crushing trump in the polls

who fucking cars

MAGA

>did it on stage in front of a shitload of people at a recorded event

>stupid fukcing leaf talks like it was some big secret being revealed

Go suck a maple tree you cuck.

>1 post by this ID
Fuck off shill faggot.

>THIS IS THE BIG ONE FOLKS

>he calls a woman smart
>he gives her a hug and a kiss on the cheek
>in front of thousands of people
>everyone laughs

DRUMPF IS DONE R-RIGHT GUYS??

Snowflakes at Vox think normal human interaction is an atrocity.

"Grabbing" = a friendly mutual hug and kiss.

"Sexually humiliate" = Trump making adult jokes to a laughing audience and a laughing Miss Universe who is obviously having a good time.

Thanks for reminding us readers that no one should click on their articles. Yellow journalism at its finest.

I don't understand how a company like Vox can't see how grossly false articles like this just hurt their credibility and their ad revenue. You take a tiny grain of evidence and STREEEEETCH it so far beyond reality people will just avoid even mentioning the name of the company and actively tell people to not click on their articles.

So I'll say it blatantly.

DO NOT CLICK ON VOX ARTCICLES. THEY HAVE ZERO CREDIBILITY. THEY WASTE YOUR TIME.

no you didn't

>no one gave a fuck until now for something that was televised
yeah, I'm sure this'll stick

>See, so they have the same filthy minds in Australia.
wtf i hate trump npw

what was the event?
what was the context of the video?

he said if someone fucks you you fuck them back 10x, then proceeded to do it to her based on who the fuck knows what

>tfw when you Italian grandmother does the same shit everytime you see her

does it fucking matter she already said what trump did was okay

>When the fuck did shit posting become serious business?

We may have gone too far Sup Forums

Nice. Way to go, President Trump.

They should not have included the actual video for all to see. The video makes the article author look like an insane retard

>newly discovered

This just in: investigative journalists have uncovered that Donald Trump appeared multiple times on a top secret reality TV show called 'The Apprentice', where he gleefully laid off honest, hard-working Americans. There are even multiple video recordings of him saying 'You're fired!' with a smug look on his face.

How can Drumpftards ever recover from this scandal?

defend what?

>vox

ahhh. yeah. defend what?

What the fuck? I'm Italian, this is how we shake hands. Vox is really scraping the bottom of the barrel here..

yes it matters that people have the capacity to discuss shit without having to push something

this whole board is shills shilling shills

>sexually humiliate

I thought he was going to strap her into some BDSM apparatus and put a vibrator into her ass. Why do leftist snowflakes put "sexual" in front of everything and think that it changes the meaning into something sinister?

actual video:
>trump is joking with the audience
>calls hawkins (miss universe) on stage
>she apparently failed to introduce him at an event and he's a little peeved about it
>he starts joking about her tamely
>she is laughing along with his jokes
>he makes a very tame sex joke that can be played off as twitter-level word play
>everybody continues laughing along with them
>they make up at the end and are still pals to this day

Wow, it's fucking nothing.

Holy kek, Hillary's campaign has lost 14 points in the polls in a couple weeks, and is being investigated by the FBI all over again.

>CTR assemble! Fire everything we have! It's now or never!

>Huff Post

underrated.

I know the little no-name news sites on the net keep bringing up Hillary's email thing and trying to paint it like deleting your personal emails is a crime somehow. Really sneaky and cheap way to try to shift the focus off of Trump's absolutely disgusting nature. Things like the story in OP are what really need to be exposed. There's no way Americans would seriously support this lecher if they saw these stories.
This is why MSM like CNN are the big, wealthy news corps that they are, because they don't dabble in the cheap shit-flinging stuff and bring the real exposures.
Thank you for posting this OP, hopefully some of these blind Trump supporters got an education tonight.

They're incredibly desperate, holy fuck. This is literally nothing, as the shills say. Absolutely nothing. In fact it casts him in a favorable light as being humble and self-deprecating. He's bantering about his own flaws, and then praising her good character and being entirely lighthearted. What kind of actual extreme form of autism could interpret this as the opposite of what it is? I'm at a loss.
This is what happens when feminized political correctness takes over journalism, we're left with "ew trump is like totally creepy so like wow i literally cant even." Burn it all to the fucking ground.

Reminds me of the CNN interview that everyone complained about.

cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/09/27/donald-trump-alicia-machado-1997-3.cnn

>tfw too intelligent to fall for CTR bullshit that's been debunked

>tfw intelligent enough to know FBI wouldn't reopen Clinton case if they didn't have all they need to charge her.

Lifes good.

>A FUCKING LEAF

>1,00000
fucking christ that video

>user too ignorant to know that the case was not reopened.

They're shilling this story hard here.

I hate the Australian (((media))).

That was literally nothing

was nothing. its dont matter no more, hilary is going to prison

Jennifer Hawkins is fucking gorgeous. She literally said 6 months ago Trump never treated me with anything but the utmost respect.

We already knew he was a freakazoid, leaf. Nothing particularly new.

What was the point of this beyond being poor quality b8?

"She came, she came, she came" crown erupts in laughter. Australians bringing the bants and immaturity once again

>vox.com/identities/2016/10/28/13459750/trump-video-miss-universe-grab-kiss-jennifer-hawkins
i laughed the whole way through that, i dont get the controversey. did hillary poll cucks on their reaction to theis and find it good to pump up?

Derp e derp e derp
Derp
E

Derp
Still has never been investigated for treason

FREAKAZOID
RUNS AROUND IN UNDERWEAR

Wow we need a serious purging up here.
Can we borrow Trump for a while after he's elected?

>only 4k additional views in 2 days

That shit ain't never going viral lmao.

1)It's too long
2)Most people will recognize its propaganda and turn it off quickly
3)Hillary already won, the results just haven't been announced yet

> Hillary already won
> mfw I realize that bitter truth

She grabs him first.
She punches him in the arm first.
He only showed her polite affection.

Trump did nothing wrong, sage

bump