(((Scientists))) Invented a Tool to Expose Sup Forums’s Racist Trolling Campaigns

Oh no, what ever shall we do lads? Have we been, dare I say it, stumped???? Has Sup Forums been eternally BTFO?????

motherboard.vice.com/read/block-Sup Forums-to-stop-the-alt-right-from-spreading-racist-memes-scientists-say

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9tNL0bRB2XQ
archive.is/QOzdt
motherboard.vice.com/read/this-guy-is-replicating-blade-runner-shot-for-shot-in-ms-paint?trk_source=popular
youtube.com/watch?v=qx8hrhBZJ98
arxiv.org/pdf/1610.03452.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=kZzBd41NuZw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(((scientists)))

How will they block it?

>you are living in an area where the establishment feels that internet frog memes created by young men on a chinese sock puppet forum are a threat

>they think they can stop the internet equivalent of a primordial pool of chaos

The used (((science))) n sheeeeit to analyze Sup Forums.You just don't understand because you aren't smart enough goy.

Lmao at anything written by vice being taken seriously. Fuck off shill.

post archive

It's not like Obama just handed control of the internet over to a group of unaccountable bureaucrats or anything.

>enhance [...] privacy on social networks
My sides are currently leaving the range of the Hubble telescope

>taking basement dwellers lightly
youtube.com/watch?v=9tNL0bRB2XQ

Fuckin' Goggles

archive?

I'm at work otherwise I would have done it for the OP

this

> It's actually real

Wft happened to Vice? I hate the Sup Forums bogyman meme. Sup Forums has millions of unique visitors every day who are everyday people. Its like saying:

> Facebook's raciest troll campaign!
or
> YouTube's sexism and misogyny exposed!

Completely retarded. Also, I fucking hate the term "Alt Right". A made up label who's soul purpose is to instantly vilify and delegitimize something that falls outside of the the traditional/mainstream conservative rhetoric, without actually acknowledging or arguing said something. It's like calling someone a Nazi.

My sides are now undergoing cold fusion honestly

>archived two weeks ago

archive.is/QOzdt

thx based user

Canada is my favourite poster tonight.

>"In the study, which hasn’t been peer-reviewed..."

lol, and this is why i don't click on those shit websites. no offense to OP, he didn't write this shit, but they'll make an article out of any moronic dribble these days.

>as troll scholar Whitney Phillips noted
>troll scholar

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

>Science thinks they can keep up with Sup Forums's ability to adapt to any tool ever made

Science on Sup Forums is still young. Their ineptitude is showing big time.

It's like Trump building a wall that cartels simple tunnel under.

Another big, hot story from motherload!

motherboard.vice.com/read/this-guy-is-replicating-blade-runner-shot-for-shot-in-ms-paint?trk_source=popular

Fuck off leaf. Your kind isn't welcome here.

Easy work around, co-op hashtags we want to bury, spam videos we want to bury, spam keywords we want to bury.

I agree with him on lots of things but the wall is not a great idea. It will keep some out sure it just won't be worth the cost.

Just streisand effect my shit up then

>dark money-backed content factories funded by tech moguls

holy fuck these people are so retarded my sides

One thing he could do instead of deporting the Mexicans he can use them as labor to build the wall. Then it may be worth the cost. Like what they do in private prisons with making products.

>censor yourselves! pls!

Sup Forums is highly notorious, it's not the same as a website to communicate with relatives and friends or a website to share videos. Not to mention it's one of the few, if not the only remnant of the wild west of the internet.

You're assuming things like underground vibration detection doesn't exist and isn't already being used by other countries (the Saudis are one). So as I said,
A

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

L
E
A
F

Man, just imagine the massive butthurt. I bet one or two mexicans would ragequit, only to be shot by the guards.

Funny, they don't put this much effort into stopping isis online recruitment

>You were born in an era when the financial elite and their political puppets feel more threatened by a Tannu Tuvan Frog-Trading website than rebel revolutionaries or hostile governments.
>Literally all opposition aside from young men on the internet has been decisively destroyed, and propagandized into being a taboo to even mention.
Does anyone else feel like they were born in the worst possible era of human history?

>scientists are ´not only doing studies on us, ´they now actually inventing new technology because of shitposting neets spraying maymays

PRAISE KEK

WE TRULY ALTERED THE REALITY THIS YEAR

>To the uninitiated, Sup Forums can best be described as a bulging cyst on the ass of the internet.
>To the uninitiated
Wat. So people who've been here for years think this isn't a tranny-shit nougat filled nutsack tumor? News to me.

that episode was so fucking dark man

poor train

People literally just fucking run across the border to enter their country illegally. A wall is REAL good at stopping that.

When the truth becomes a meme, the memers become the biggest threat.

>(((VICE)))
I hate these kikes so damn much. They have their own channel now.

Well that depends on how deep they can detect vibrations. Tunnels can be built very deep underground if they have proper ventilation. You don't have to tunnel upwards either you can use air pumps.

That Palmer Luckey thing is such bullshit. Everyone on Sup Forums did it for free like the hotpocket eating janitors we are.

Its literally Afghanichan,where political empires go the get BTFO!

No, this is the only era I could have been born in for success.

I thought they has a fence or something. Wouldn't that make sense? Why couldn't you stop them climbing fences? Like shoot to kill policy or something if it was that bad. No citizenship no rights.

This is actually pretty clever

>Tannu Tuvan throat singing forum is the only thing that stand between freedom and total globalist domination
youtube.com/watch?v=qx8hrhBZJ98

yeah as if some fucking fat tech guy had memes created for us.

we've been memeing for years, these outdated MSM fags have no idea.

They haven't spent much time here obviously. I've been here over a decade and I'm still learning.

>It's like Trump building a wall that cartels simple tunnel under.
ya do realize things like seismic detectors exist right r tard ?

>a fluff piece from a """REAL JOURNALIST""" which reminds everyone that web communities thrive when free speech is permitted

These people make me sick.

arxiv.org/pdf/1610.03452.pdf
>you'll never get to write your graduate thesis on Sup Forums

So they created an algorithm to delete pepes?

Cool story bro.

OH SHIT ITS REAL

10/10 file name. This year has been insane, like anime is becoming real. But it's always darkest before the don.

No one ever tells me how deep they can detect vibrations. Go look at max detect range and then go look at how deep you can build a tunnel.

You can literally build a tunnel so deep no one can survive the heat. Though the work around would be cooled transportation of some kind.

>what is ultrasound surveying

Its an legitimate career path.

>seismic detectors can detect earthquakes before they happen
>can't detect a fucking beaner using a tunnel machine

jesus christ leaf, you're such a fucking retard stop posting.

We can build a tunnel like that. Burrito niggers can't.

top kek

How can anyone with a science degree be this fucking dense?

>implying it would be practical or economical for cartels to do this
>implying that American satellites and border patrols wouldn't notice the construction
What's more realistic is if they start focusing more on smuggling people over water.

>“The alt-right is using Sup Forums as a source for information,” DeCristofaro said. “Whether you like it or not, Sup Forums is very popular and has a lot of influence.”

Idonteven
when is this "alt-right" meme going to die down

moytherufucker im' a s cientist

Guys please, take a look at this I'm dying here

yourscienc e ian't shit

This is actually pretty good. Like a more refined version of googles and skypes.

Welcome to October, faggot.

>Instead of trying to filter keywords used by racists, which are always changing,

Fuckin skypes
GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE
Freedom of speech you fucking rainbow skypes

What a glorious time to be alive.

I always preferred this version.

Once they've pushed literally every single normie to come here and get redpilled.

They still don't understand what they're doing, and it's fucking hilarious.

BEDTIME

>It's like calling someone a Nazi
Delegitimize
Marginalize
Ostracize

Its the 123 of silencing dissent.

youtube.com/watch?v=kZzBd41NuZw

>1993 was almost a quarter a century ago
FUCKING KILL ME

Oh no, they found out about kek!

Praise be to kek!

Searches keywords and text huh..

prtty esy to baet dat doe epep

>it's not the same as a website to communicate with relatives and friends or a website to share videos
I don't think a website where we share pictures is much different than a site where you share videos.

You fail to realize just how far a cartel would go the US are their main consumers of cociane there are literally hundreds of millions if not billions of dollars at stake. They WILL find out everything they can about those machines. Should they ever pause in their use the cartel WILL know because they they always have an inside man by bribery or threat.

It is fully worth it for them. They do it now why would they give up this tact? They will make every effort to get drugs into the country any way they can by land, sea, air and underground. US is where they make most of their drugs sales from the cocaine in South America.

Memes aside, that's pretty good.

but we can share video too.

these faggot kikes trying to control how people think, just don't get it

Look at the honker on that (((scientist)))

Best version.

Silencing dissent has always worked so well in the past.

The parallels are there.
-Armpit of the world/internet.
-Constant state of disruption.
-Capable of sophisticated world beating tactics with the most primitive weapons.
-Completely de-centralized.
-Populated by neandrathalic patriarchs with a severe distaste for ALL progressivism.
-Just like the country dismantled several empires, Afghanichan is on its way to fully defining itself by taking on the globalist cartel. Brexit was the first round, HRC the second. Just wait until we put Le Pen and Frauke Petry in power 2017 :)

>Delegitimize
>Marginalize
>Ostracize
>
>Its the 123 of silencing dissent.
And it doesn't work anymore. All it did was raise a generation of people that just laugh at your insults. The internet is a game changer when it comes to dissent.

where are the proffs?
they just copied the idea from south park

*notices ID*
OwO what's this?

You are a delusional fucking leaf.

Should we take care of it?

>>To the uninitiated
Are we really in this deep?

WE CULT NAO

Writing an email to the author about how misinformed he is!