Tfw too intelligent to vote Trump or Hillary

>tfw too intelligent to vote Trump or Hillary

I find it amusing watching you Trump and Hillary supporters argue over such insignificant little things.

Nothing is black and white as those candidates would have you believe, the truth usually lies somewhere in-between.

However, it is clear to me that they are trying to appeal to the average voter, and the average voter has an IQ of 100 or less.

With an IQ of 145 neither candidate appeals. They're one and the same to me. Unintelligent, and average people fall for the notion that swinging from one extreme to another will solve all our problems.

As someone knowledgeable of history, I know that solutions to big problems are never as simple as this candidate or that. I understand that everything has nuance, it is in fact complicated and multi-faceted.

And that, folks, is why I won't be voting for Hillary or Trump next month. Food for thought eh?

Over and out.

You're a stupid fucking bong it doesn't even matter and I hope you kill yourself. Saged.

if you tip your fedora any more the earth might fall out of its orbit

Maybe if you were actually fucking smart you'd realize that both candidates' plans are more detailed than they initially present them because they're purposely trying to cater to the average American.

>being this fucking stupid

You couldn't even vote in the first place.

Check your flag my friend.

Finding it amusing is rather arrogant, but I agree with most of your points.

I would also add that neither Trump nor Hillary has a consistent ideology behind their plans and they have failed to articulate how they would solve the important long-term issues facing our country today.

People who are above average in intelligence tend to see politicians for what they are. Salesmen, they use rhetoric to gain votes while the masses are kept blind for how the system really works.

>With an IQ of 145 neither candidate appeals.

You're 90 at best.

> 1 post by this ID
Is CTR panicking because of the new emails?

trump has an iq over 150+, so you aren't smarter than him, you probably couldn't hold your own against anyone on ANY major news outlet, you would be blown out stuttering so quick it would become a viral video of you shitting your smarty pants

You sound like an arrogant faggot and, as another amerifat has said, you're a 90 at best.

OP it has nothing to do with intelligence. anybody who votes for a third-party or write-in is LITERALLY deluding themselves to think that one of the two major parties won't win. when we face this reality, aligning to one of the two is actually the only thing one can do.

the smart thing is to of course realize that an anti-establishment anything is better than the devil we know in HRC. I will vote Trump even if I am apprehensive about some policies. he'll do fine. maybe even be best prez in my life.

YOU ARE FUCKING BRITISH.

>Nothing is black and white as those candidates would have you believe, the truth usually lies somewhere in-between.

Ah, the old "everything is relative" and "there are no absolute truths" meme. Nice try you piece of shit.

>I am incapable of thought and can only repost pictures drawn in MS Paint

showed him my dudes

Sounds like you're trying to justify your vote for a bad candidate. The point of voting a third party isn't NECESSARILY that you think they'll win this time around, it's to satisfy your conscience and to create a climate where your ideology may thrive in the future.

Think about this: If you go to war and fight for your country and die, you will never see the future you fought for. Does that mean you were stupid?

tfw too intelligent to respond to a 'tfw too intelligent' post

are you retarded

Kek, /thread. Shut the fuck up op sage

Nigga you aren't even in the US.

The fuck is wrong with you?

>replying to a bait thread
saged