What Sup Forumsgirl resembles your girlfriend the most?

What Sup Forumsgirl resembles your girlfriend the most?

For most of Sup Forums? Sue Storm.

>implying

In before that guy who always says "Do people here seriously not have girlfriends?"or whatever that was.

Beat me to it

A good bit older and not Jewish. Also personality-wise closer to Rapunzel.

Ashi because she disappeared on our wedding day

Mine is Phantom Girl

My last ex left me at the altar a broken hearted man user. True story.

She left me for a 6 foot lanky ginger.

Princess Yue because she turned into the moon

At least you get to see her every night.

>Daily reminder that Yue has seen EVERYTHING Sokka has done at night.

Fuck off Pizza Steve you pepperoni poser.

A man has no gf

Can't even afford hookers anymore

So your girlfriend is a sociopath who likes to manipulate people?

How is that even possible?

He's a male hooker now.

Single now. Previously, post-Ditko Squirrel Girl drawn by literally anyone else besides Henderson.

It has been 3 years and 6 months and I still have dreams about her. Not even sex dreams; growing old together, sitting by a window and sipping coffee while we watch the rain, taking turns reading to each other. Sappy stuff.

imagine her a little cubbies with glasses. She's great at smash bros

She shares a lot of similarities with Seventeen overly eager, make poopycracks in bed, her age, and the love of fluffy cute things.

My highschool girlfriend looked like Pocahontas, which was her nickname from some of her friends. She was a bitchy cheerleader personality wise.

She was my beard.

chubbier*

>She shares a lot of similarities with Seventeen ...her age
>>her age
user can you please explain that?

What a waste.

Girlfriend?

Did she know?

>t. Roman Polanski

you white?

I'm black with a dash of native

>resembles your girlfriend
where the hell do you think you are user?

lame

You're just black, that's all you are

>tfw no qt martian gf who's down with shapeshifting and can probably shift the tightness of her pussy on the fly

My first and last gf love wear cosplay and anime...I still love it, but she leave me for some "just a friend" dude...I miss her user, she loked like Ronaldo´s gf

I never got this gameshow. Why do they phrase their answers so weirdly? Is it just an American way of speaking?

Is she an illiterate hillbilly with 15 siblings?

>Dash of Native
Your grandpa Great Chief Actuallyawhiteguy

lol who cares, you're debating the race if a stranger on a taiwanese fishing board

Contestants are told the answer, and have to respond with the correct question. The answers are organized by category, and the higher the amount of money attached, the more obscure the trivia knowledge will be.

>My wife Julann just came up with the idea one day when we were in a plane bringing us back to New York City from Duluth. I was mulling over game show ideas, when she noted that there had not been a successful "question and answer" game on the air since the quiz show scandals. Why not do a switch, and give the answers to the contestant and let them come up with the question? She fired a couple of answers to me: "5,280" – and the question of course was "How many feet in a mile?". Another was "79 Wistful Vista"; that was Fibber and Mollie McGee's address. I loved the idea, went straight to NBC with the idea, and they bought it without even looking at a pilot show.

>girlfriend
Is wife an acceptable substitute?

To make it stand out.

On Jeopardy, the clues on the screen are actually answers to questions, and the contestants have to answer in the form of a question related to what the clues are referring to.

>Clue: A blue board on Sup Forums that's for both Comics AND Cartoons.
>Contestant: What is Sup Forums?
>Host: Correct!