Terri Lynn Rote, 55, was booked into the Polk County Jail about 3:40 p.m...

Terri Lynn Rote, 55, was booked into the Polk County Jail about 3:40 p.m. Thursday on a first-degree election misconduct charge, which is a Class D felony.

Rote, a registered Republican, reportedly cast an early voting ballot at the Polk County Election Office, 120 Second Ave., and another ballot at a county satellite voting location in Des Moines, according to a Des Moines police report.

Other urls found in this thread:

miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/election/article111029767.html
miami.cbslocal.com/2016/10/28/two-arrested-in-separate-voter-fraud-cases-in-miami-dade-county/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/21771#efmAAYAA4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gross

3/10

>it's only wrong when the good guys do it

It's true, Republicans are at a disadvantage.

"lynn" middle name is usually synonymous with white trash room temperature iq

What's the reason for this? What does Lynn mean?

Imagine becoming a felon for the likes of Trump.

Jesus Christ. I have no idea what these retards are even thinking.

How did she not think she wouldn't get caught? She must have mental issues.

It's like those simpletons who steal credit cards and don't think there's security cameras pointing at literally every cash register they would buy something at.

I thought there wasn't rigging or fraud.

If Democrats are doing it ....

>Trump shill gets caught
its about time

Prove it though. She's the first arrested.

You can be a "registered republican" and still vote for democrats in the final election, yes?

>Obama said it wasn't real!
>Trump said it was rigged

Must be a liberal nightmare situation

I guarantee you she keeps hearing about how there is supposed rampant voter fraud, and she thought well it must be really easy to do then. Because she's a fucking idiot that buys into things way too easily. If there really is a noticeable amount of fraud occurring, it's not the fucking yokels or minorities doing it, it's smart motherfuckers with a lot of power and influence.

Voter fraud is very difficult to pull off, no matter who you are. This chick is just a retard, now a felon.

Yes, but that's not what happened here.

>Republicans are at a disadvantage.

Because a majority of people aren't stupid enough to be republican doesn't mean they're at a disadvantage. That's like saying con men need government subsidies because the average person isn't stupid enough to buy into their fraudulent scheme.

miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/election/article111029767.html

miami.cbslocal.com/2016/10/28/two-arrested-in-separate-voter-fraud-cases-in-miami-dade-county/

>Yes, but that's not what happened here

Nothing in the OP says who she voted for and there are no links in this thread. Piss off

HAHAHAHAHA

Enjoy those pennies!

lol can't talk about anything I don't like!

>average Frump supporter
>muh cheating
Wonder how much Putin paid her. Occulus maybe?

You are among the worst pieces of shit to have ever graced this board. That's speaking volumes.

Sit down and shut the fuck up, you abject waste of space.

Sweet. Hopefully we several thousand more doing the same for Trump

kek

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/21771#efmAAYAA4

>this is your average trump supporter
let me guess... we must protect the white race and preserve a future for """"our"""" children, right?