Pinky, do you know what evil lurks in the hearts of men ?

Pinky, do you know what evil lurks in the hearts of men ?

Other urls found in this thread:

yuki.la/co/94534010
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

White male privilege?

NARF! I think so, Brain, but is cholesterol really all that bad for you?

What would Brain even do once he takes over the world?

Wasn't there an episode where he actually did it ?

im still fucking mad

Don't be. Just ignore it, stop bringing it up and forget it happened.

they told that in an episode where they told how he got smart,he actually wants to run the world to make it a better place,run it properly as he says.he was piss that the scientist that give him super inteligence didn`t bother to listen to him and all the brillant ideas he had to make thing better,so he decided that he should run the world so that kind of thinks never happend again

Thats actually reasonable

I just remember that there was a picture of the Earth on the can that he lived in with his family before he was taken by scientists, so taking over the Earth was his subconscious desire to take back his home.

i don`t really remember that

>Why? That doesn't make any sense. Sorry. There's no known way of saying an English sentence in which you begin a sentence with 'in' and emphasize it. Get me a jury and show me how you can say "in July", and I'll...make cheese for you. That's just idiotic, if you'll forgive me my saying so. That's just stupid, "in July"..impossible! Meaningless!

About what?

What happened?

A new The Shadow comic came out by Si Spurrier and it was so bad the fanbase had a collective stomach ulcer

I don't advise you to read it (I'm honestly sick of talking about it) but here's the link to the thread where it was posted
yuki.la/co/94534010

I think it was in an episode where he accidentally got hypno therapy.

I think so Brain but if the weed of crime bears bitter fruit, why not just add sugar?

A love of Pauly Shore?

a shad?

Oh yeah, that was awful.What happened to Si Spurrier? He seemed talented in the past, and it seems like he wanted to do something "deep and meaningful" but it turns out he just plain can't. It's all hamfisted and clumsy as shit.

Get Matt Wagner back in there, or at least Collen Bunn, I liked his brief run. Get Si Spurrier some professional help for his apparent inability to write anything politically subtle or nuanced.