The reviews are beginning to come in and, as expected, PB is going to be a trump analogy

the reviews are beginning to come in and, as expected, PB is going to be a trump analogy.
why the fuck would they ruin him. why. they made him impure.

Other urls found in this thread:

fastcompany.com/40459895/bojack-horseman-season-4-is-the-most-subtle-satire-of-the-2016-election-yet?
youtube.com/watch?v=b89d1oip7WM
youtube.com/watch?v=eAPv3zIbzmk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because it's Bojack Horseman.

Please give me a link, I don't want to believe they'd fuck it all up this badly.

if this show goes too political I'm dropping it.

So winning against all odds and proving all the haters wrong?

PB is greatness personified.

that's annoying

why go that direction with it? He was clearly more set up for an Arnold or Reagan analogy did they really have to change it because of current events?

fastcompany.com/40459895/bojack-horseman-season-4-is-the-most-subtle-satire-of-the-2016-election-yet?

But it was written before the Trump thing so that's false.

Of course Sup Forums will complain about the Trump shots anyway, stupid fucking Sup Forums

but trump isn't an idiot who puts on a nice facade but really cares for noone

>the lab’s fans start chanting his name in a menacingly zealous “Lock Her Up” cadence.

Chanting a candidates name is now about Trump.... Also how candidates flip flop on issues, like if Trump also invented that.
From what I've read about other articles, is like any other 'election arc'. Fuck, Arrested Development also had a candidate that can have parallels drawn with Trump, and it was made in 2013.

is it possible to show a stupid person in politics ever again without someone claiming its trump or hillary

real question, how much of a trigger warning is needed for even the most general political content

Sounds like they're doing more of a celebrity candidate thing in general rather than trump. Of course, the comparison's present, but still.

it's California.

He's clearly meant to be Schwarzenegger.

It's ok. He still has a fuckable face.

But he isn't relevant anymore, wouldn't be that funny.

Are you saying our president does not? You take that back!

He'll probably parody Trump, Reagan and Schwarzenegger, and every other celeb turned politician, but mostly Trump because its the most topical.

i hope not, bojack was my favorite cartoon series but season 3 left me disappointing i hope this trump thing isn't as bad as everyone is saying

Our president is not fuckable.

is he our guy Sup Forums?

>Implying you wouldn't hit that THICC.

More like ICKK

Then why can't I stop leaking whenever I get near him?

He's a people pleaser and will stay dead center

kek

I bet he would suck someone's dick if the majority wanted him to.

Trump is pure though.

Are you sure the reviewers aren't making shit up and seeing things that aren't there? Never trust critics.

Our little commander in chief can't be this cute

At least the reviews indicate we won't be having another Fish Out of Water type episode.

>Growls at Diane
What did he mean by this?

trips of truth

>Oppai
Damn you Shad, I believed in you!

She's gonna be taking the knot

git out logan

Trump has masterd The Golden Rotaion The absolute madman

dude defeatist cuckoldry lmao

Shadman is a hack. That's not nearly thick enough, he can only draw lolies.

God fucking damn it I will NOT get an erection from Trump or shad

What is it about Trump that makes him such a waking nightmare to some people? I do not get it.

you didn't want it you should have voted for the other guy, then they would be the one getting lambasted

You thiccfags are disgusting

It was an impressive turn of events, I live in Canada and the election day was an amazing day to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=b89d1oip7WM

youtube.com/watch?v=eAPv3zIbzmk

I don't like the man tho.

he made most of his fortune by intentionally tanking his own business ventures and walking away with all the money
and he talks about running america like he's describing running a business

he's just another globalist using lies and loopholes for personal gain, hastening the destruction of american values for the sake of putting another zero at the end of his net worth

Great! Another round of Orange jokes, two scoops, daughter fucking, magic gestures and secret nazi jokes!
This is the real tragedy of 2017, comedy is choking on it

You know, season 3 really wasn't that great. The show has already gone downhill.

Yeah but lolis are the most important thing, so its okay.

What the fuck is wrong with her face.

>PB is going to be a trump analogy
Yes.
All of my yes.

FUCK

Picked up. Can't get enough Drumphf jokes

>Here lies user
>Shot himself after getting an erection from Trump and Shad

>I got the feeling the writers were affected by the election, and channeled their outrage into a creative statement.
>it’ll get you through the day.
This is the worst part about liberals, they see shit that isn't there in someone else's work and over glorify that aspect

I think Trump jokes are getting more stale and annoying then Bush jokes

How long until we get a little Trump show tho?

The biggest trigger warning. Everyone on both sides is soft as shit when it comes to politics right now.

You must be too young to remember the bush administration then.

its been decades and I still enjoy bush jokes

I believe that human being and fish can coexist peacefully.

It's not that I hate that people don't like Trump, I don't give a shit about him, or Hillary, but the jokes were tired by the time they came out, his skin? his hair? it's been fucking said. Make America Great Again parodies? Acceptable as a jokeful thought but putting it in mainstream shit ruins the tiny bit of humor found in it. Then they shove it into everything and it just gets disappointing that they're riding the bandwagon and limiting their jokes to something we've heard enough of and of something on the outside of their series.

That said it's hard to tell if this is genuine or not because in the same interview that said S5 would tackle Trump they said S4 didn't quite make it in time to reflect on it. This could be just another seeing things that aren't there to prove your political stance but we already know that S5 would prove they're in the mindset for it.

Just fuck off with the trump jokes, it's boring and I hate the brownie points motives.

go back to bed, donald

Sorta like Sup Forums

That's why the season is coming out later than usual, they waited a bit to see what the current events would be

Get more of an invested audience that way

>trump analogy
But he's a democrat, isn't he?

Maybe they're trying to get ahead of the curve on this one with all the whispers of certain actors expressing interest in running for office in 2020?

He's in hollywoo so most likely

I'm in Europe and stayed up until around 3 am when the Florida results came in. It was such an incredible night. More than anything it really showed the inaccuracy of the polls and how damaging selective sampling is.

It's easy to just laugh it off if you're a straight white male, instead of any of the vulnerable groups the fat orange targets with his violent rhetoric. Some of our lives are ACTUALLY more dangerous because he's in office, I think we have a right to be fucking concerned.

Fuck off niger. Maybe don't steal and commit crimes if you don't want to be lynched

It's a case of over-saturation. We're not even through the first year yet and it already feels like the third year of Bush's first term. The writers of all those late night shows that have essentially just become 100% about lampooning Trump are actually on record as hating their jobs and suffering from severe mental fatigue.

Now imagine this stretched out over, if in the unlikely event he beats the odds again despite his abysmal approval ratings, eight years. Trump is going to wind up burning people out at this rate.

>Some of our lives are ACTUALLY more dangerous because he's in office
I can't even tell if Sup Forums's serious anymore, but this is the kind of shit I constantly hear. It's pretty crazy too because you'd think roaming Mad Max style death squads were outside; but nope, life's still alright.

That link posted is trash, who wanted more political satire. All that does is alienate future audiences on old topics. This better not shit up the season, like what happened with South Park.

This

Season 5 is where it'll probably really kick in

Soon

>"Wahh, Bojack's a self destructive asshole, he had TWO SCOOPS of ice cream!"

I mean, nothing can be as bad as South Park's recent season, can it?

It's going to be paper dolls spinning around in Flash because that's all Americans are capable of now.

>Be black guy from England
>Brother is dating a white American girl
>It's a late night and we're with her parents
>Some kids drive by and yell Heil Hitler at us

Now, I know kids will be little shits and under any other circumstances I couldn't care less but the fact is, is that kids that want to be edgy will attached themselves to the perception of being a neo nazi.

The caveat to that is pretending to be a neo nazi because liberals are pushing that moniker on their thought process does nothing but ironically turn into something you're "pretending" to be. I remember watching a video of some young twenty something year old getting butthurt because some people called him out and he begins whimpering.

"I'm doing it because it's fun."
"I don't really mean it."
"Look, I'm taking it off, it's just a joke you guys."

Utterly spineless that one. Don't get me wrong, I don't believe that every little white cunt is being ironic, I'm certain that people really want to build walls and eradicate races from "their" country but the fact is that Sup Forums believes that the reaction to these proposals are overreacting because their perspective is limited.

I don't know why I bother because I'm just some rando user but I'd just thought that I'd have a moan about it because this happened maybe a week ago. I don't see how you can live here for so long and still think that minorities are just whinging about some invisible enemy when the rhetoric that people spew is very real and very dangerous.

I'm curious what it would take for white teen and adults to see that.

Yeah if you're a white male

Everyone else has to live in fear the military ban and the pardoning of that racist monster are just the latest in a long list of attacks that Orange freak has made on women, the LGBT, and people of color not to mention his support of white supremacists and neonazis who are attacking and killing people

he is two outta three though.

Oh shit it's starting
I'M CRASHING THIS THREAD! WITH NO SURVIVORS

>why. they made him impure.

implying Trump is not pure

Please tell me this is fucking bait. If not then you should probably an hero before mean old trump comes to get you.

>I'm curious what it would take for white teen and adults to see that.

Actual hardship for once in their privileged lives.

Nice blog faggot, also
>Very real and very dangerous
If some literal children saying something at you is enough for you to be reduced to tears then maybe you're the one taking things too literal. Like you said kids are going to be literal shits (whether white, black, or whatever) I think your problem is your inability to brush off encounters from random people in your life many of which you will probably never see again. Stop thinking that a child saying these things is warrant enough to believe that there is a push going on to make people racists. No one likes antifa or these Nat soc larpers either and everything they do just makes people listen to them less and less.

CO/ love President Trump, he won against all the odds! #MAGA

Sup Forums will.
I hate it too, but skinhead redditors are just the norm now.

Hilariously inept politician is a trope as old as time, it just so happens that we elected a trope in real life, so now any shots like that always seem to be at him.

Nice bait, now get back to the kitchen and wash the floor, remember Tyron, your 5 wife need money...

Is a joke M8, learn jewish humor, and laugth at yourself...really english are this kind of stupid?

So let me get this straight, what you're saying is... you're fearful of a maybe?

Geeze, and I thought we mexicans were the problem and not complete spineless faggots

Trump really is beating everyone in a game of endurance.

Who would have come up with the brilliant plan of being so retarded, that you actually tire out the people making fun of how stupid you are.

>I don't see how you can live here for so long and still think that minorities are just whinging about some invisible enemy when the rhetoric that people spew is very real and very dangerous.
They know deep down, both sides in this clusterfuck do.

It's because we're all completely polarized and have been for years; and last recent few years of ramping this shit up to insane degrees certainly hasn't helped at all. Everyone's forced to be on a team, you can't ever give the enemy any ground; and if you even try to flirt with neutrality, or anything reasonable that supports both sides coming together for the common good, you might as well be a nazi or communist anyways. It drives the more sane of us to just keep quiet and avoid the madness, hoping it fades away.

It won't stop until someone with some fame, and who's willing to takes heaps of shit being thrown in their direction, steps up and tells both sides to fucking calm down. Being called nigger, or it's equivalent, isn't the end of the world; be stronger than that. Every glance, or comment that maybe can be misunderstood as whatever "-ist" you can dream up, you get isn't some condemnation of your life style. Not every edgy teenager is aiming for your head.

The scariest shit is, I don't think we'll get that person. I think we'll have to ride this out for a few more years and just hope it doesn't get too much worse.

Also, Sup Forums. As hilarious as Trump's few months in power have been, and the left's fucking insanity in reaction to it; he isn't the person that's going to save us.

>Yeah if you're a white male
I'm not though.

I just refuse to let hypothetical situations and every little odd occurrence ruin my fucking life.

Getting into office isthe easy part. Actually performing as president is hard. So far trump is pretty shit in the White House. So, he's not proving the 'haters' wrong, he's proving them right.

The Republican Party is infested with warmongering sociopaths like McCain or spineless whimps like McConnel.
The Democrats are run by an insulated group of lobbyists and their media lapdogs, who are corrupt beyond measure.

Trump might not be the hero to unite our country but if you can think of a better alternative I wouldn't rule him out.

I have failed