"I overheard you talking with your friends, user. What do you mean the jews are evil...

"I overheard you talking with your friends, user. What do you mean the jews are evil? Don't you know that they are HELPING make the world a better place?

"Fuck off from my basement, you dumb bitch, or I'll shoot you for trespassing".

"All women are kike puppets sent here to distract me from my true destiny! Deus vult you zog bitch!"

You wouldn't harm a woman, user.

Timestamp plz

Not every Jew is evil but their political machinations surely are.

Holy shit.

If some whore told it to me she would be raped at sight

Y-you too...

>where'd you get that idea? i didn't see any ideas in the kitchen last time i passed through

I'm so sure those girls even know what a jew is

>flag checks out

Option 1: Oh my god. I love your hat, Avion is kick ass. I got some back at my place why don't we talk it over? (by the time you get anywhere its forgotten)

Option 2: Oh my dear you misunderstand. Its a bit of an inside joke you see. (bitches love inside jokes, makes them feel like they are out of the loop, bit of a tease)

option 3: Lean in and whisper "Oh thats all well and good for normal people, but people like us, we see the world for what it really is dont we? give her a wink. (bitches love to think they are part of some secret and will go along with anything if they feel special)

either way its a win.

great tits on her.

CUTE CUTE CUTE

Oh my god user! You are sooo misogynistic! Don't you know that women are to be respected! Not treated like some sex thing!

Ellen Page?

>>>/reddit/

> don't hate the Jew... hate what they do.

Just some locker room banter.

R I C E D
I
C
E
D

Yes, and I'm going to help your asshole to become a better place.

name the jew
blame the jew
when your online blame the jew

how desperate are you?