The future of US naval dominance summed up in one picture

In the above picture we see just one ship, the USS Zumwalt, and just one plane, an F-35C, but that's most likely all the US Navy will need to dominate the seas and sky in the future. Despite being the US Navy's largest-ever destroyer, the Zumwalt is so stealthy that it appears as a small fishing boat on enemy radar and sometimes has to deploy mirrors to make it more visible to friendly traffic on the open ocean. "If Batman had a ship, it would be the USS Zumwalt," Adm. Harry B. Harris Jr., the commander of US Pacific Command, told CNN. Both the Zumwalt and the F-35 share one key concept of the Navy's vision looking forward: modularity.

> yahoo.com/news/m/c45547a6-e71d-3a78-87df-bb61267ba3de/the-future-of-us-naval.html

Honestly, how can the rest of the world even compete?

We fucking shit on all your militaries. The United States Navy is so large, that all the Naval armadas of the world combined do not even surpass the size of the US Navy. The United States Airforce is so large, that all the air power of the world combined does not equal the amount of Aircraft we have.

Suck on that, pussies. We rule the sky and the ocean. Soon we are gonna rule Space.

> Air

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4rj9-fmxbUg

> Sea

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Eg2D0m02ZY8

> Land

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zRsxBVMwFoU

This must be what it felt like to live in Rome 2000 years ago. FeelsRealGood.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bVmjCSOB6VY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>F-35
biggest waste of time and money

I'm 100% positive that the United States would win a war against Canada and Europe. NATO doesn't even equal half the power/size of the US. Canada most likely wouldn't even care they are such pussies and the only Canadians that wouldn't be pussies would be welcoming the US annexation of the liberal cuckshed Canada.

Dude, if you had the slightest knowledge of military technology you would have known how much of a failure the F-35 and Zumwalt-class are. The stand for everything that is wrong with the military-industrial complex.

Where's the ship? All I can see is water.

The only country on earth worth saving I'd the United States.

Every other country sucks.

Prove me wrong.

> You cant

Every country that doesn't have a flag on the moon doesn't have the right to exist.

> be limp dick Iranian sailor
> Spot US Naval destroyer thinking you are going to board and take prisoners
> Suddenly pic related starts pumping dozens of hot pieces of metal at you
> Die

your life is a meme faggot

Sexy. I will happily support the geopolitical objectives of whoever is profiting from that baby's deployment.

It's what you get when you spend 1/3 of the world's largest GDP on the military.

>tfw in reality a nigger POTUS cucked you and they got takes prisoners

HA!

Having fun watching your women get fucked by shitskins, Sven?

Amazing to be honest

Also checked and kekd

I hate to break this to you but China controls the sky with their hypersonic missile/jets. Our prototypes blew up.

They have more f35 copies so we have no tactical advantage there either.

Also Chinese communications are now impossible to crack.

Nice fantasy you got there though op. Big navy means nothing if you can't intercept big bombs from pinpointing each ship

LOL

NO

Lol it's true, look it up lmao

Says the armchair NEET autist posting on Sup Forums. Did you design the thing, have you flown it? Do you know anything about its actual technical specs?

No? Then you're just another autist with a shit opinion on Sup Forums.

t. Dong Wang

this post is entirely false

He's right though.

We're going down the road towards having a drastically smaller navy with allegedly comparable capabilities.

But I feel there's a balance you need to strike.

Two Zumwalt vessels will have ZERO, and I mean ZERO impact on WWIII.

The fucking thing doesn't even have Sea RAM, Goalkeeper, or Phalanx. This thing is absolutely dependent on other surface combatants to keep it alive. It brings practically nothing to the battlefield an Arleigh Burke doesn't already possess.

My favorite US naval ship is the Oliver Hazard Perry class frigate. We built shit tons of them. They're cheap. Survivable. Dependable.

My ideal ship for the US Navy would be a modernized Perry frigate with a smaller Aegis system like the Burke.

We need to get back to the idea of having capable, easy to built, understood, proven ships that we can build in QUANTITY.

All this and what colonies do you have to show for it? Truly pathetic grandstanding.

Nato

> what is hypersonic jet/missile

> what is quantum communications satellite

> Google 'Chinese f35 equivalent' (J31)

Tbh China was way cooler than Rome,

> stfu this post is false, peanut butter doesn't exist

They're back ;p

i know what I'm fapping to tonight.

>We need to get back to the idea of having capable, easy to built, understood, proven ships that we can build in QUANTITY.

100% correct.

as we speak Tiangong-1 hurtles out of control towards the surface of the Earth.

K.....keep me posted

>shit healthcare
>nigger problem
>shit education
>cant establish a functioning colony
>cant defeat small groups of lightly armed goat fuckers and rice niggers
>claims to have basically won ww2 , actually barely managed to check soviet expansion past Berlin.
>claims to have a democracy , is actually a corporate state in which it is perfectly legal to purchase political influence
>entire entertainment and news industry is run by Jews
>problem with obesity , lets neighboring Mexico starve , instead preferring to pour billions into ineffective charities in Africa and the middle east .
>among the leading global polluters despite having the facility and capacity to cut down on emissions.
>pro lifers , creationists and a bunch of other ebola tier religious sects come from America

are you fucking serious , your next president is either going to be a literal cuckold who will agitate the already unstable relationship with Russia , or a failed reality tv show who thinks that global warming is a Chinese hoax. fucking Americans are deluded

>be american sailor
>get captured by sandniggers
>lie about it on Sup Forums

All said and done, you still need boots on the ground and Americans make poor soldiers.

Ice cold nz, ice cold... im saving that as pasta

Wow... they got that thing functioning in the water FAST... Incredible.

Yeah just ignore the people with actual credentials saying this for the last 5 years
they didn't know shit
but you, user on the internet, totally know better than all those people. Fagass.

>Chinese hypersonic missile/jet
only exists in testing, USA has been rumoured to have this stuff in secret since the 80s

>quantum communications satellite
Made up bullshit, plus satellites are easy for the military to destroy

>J-31
A piece of junk that China only made two of, it's a F-35 knockoff without any of the 5th gen avionics. It's a 4th gen fighter with a somewhat stealthy airframe. It's like comparing a Ferrari kit car on a Miata chassis to an actual brand new Ferrari

Kill yourself autist

They said the same thing about the F-15. I hope you're not getting you information from Pierre Sprey.

When we want to your opinion we'll send a carrier pigeon to your backwards island.

Australian radar can pinpoint both from the other side of the world

youtube.com/watch?v=bVmjCSOB6VY

Nice. The Israel Defense Forces sure are big.

the scariest ships in that pic are not on the surface.

>F-35

>Non logistical surface navy

Sure thing, kiddo!

it seems fair considering you ram your backwards caveman tier ideology down the rest of the worlds collective throats , i guess its only fair since im ramming my fat kiwi cock down your mothers

Thanks Ameribros!

The only flag on the Moon is the French battle flag.

>Zumwalt
>future of anything
>not just a weaponized tech demonstrator
Lel no. But the F-35 is gonna be some good shit as the block numbers roll on.

>They have more f35 copies
How many J-31 are in service right now?

>>not understanding that those hiccups are nothing compared to the actual story of what the money was spent on
>>we are leagues ahead of you muslims

>>tfw we have roswell reverse engineering

Ostralien radar couldn't spot a dingo stealing your baby faggot. Keep being jelly.

All bark and no bite. If your military is so superior why are you so scared of starting a war with anyone other than shitty third world countries?

Yet you give all this power to the Jews.
Stupid piece of shit Mart Sharter.

Chyna is a cargo cult.

Our Aus and Brit bros should get fighters for free IMO, it's the least we can do for dragging you guys into so many bullshit conflicts.

F-35 was broken from the start. A single airframe that was supposed to fulfill the completely different needs and tasks of navy, marines and airforce. How is that supposed to work? Just look at this thing and you already see how fucked up the design is.

Without the first stage engine, designed by a German, your Lunar manned landing program would have ended like the Soviet's did.

make sure to test them on sand niggers m8. Gotta make sure they work.

cool to know it'll be put to use if we erect hillary amirite

True, some of our brightest engineers came from Germany, from WW2.

Look up Operation Paperclip

>>knowledge of military technology

=/=

>>a few fucking meme threads from know nothings

get fucked, loser, the F35 isn't just unimaginably powerful, literally revolutionizing the battle field, but it's cheap as fuck compared to what we've got before because of how well planned the entire thing was.

That's literally the trimaran LCS variant. We can build hundreds of them if we raided the welfare budget.

thanks for keeping the cucks there user. We thank you for your brain drain.

Also don't forget about SJW dom and all other cuck bullshit.

Enjoy it while it last my dude, all superpowers fall and it's your turn next.

That boat is a piece of shit, ask anyone on it.

Are you even serious? Cheap? Unimaginably Powerful? This thing is broken as fuck, but keep dreaming

It's common knowledge that Wernher von Braun was basically the founder of the Saturn V. What's your point? If I had it my way we would have been fighting alongside you against the filthy Russians, but it didn't turn out that way.

Its that little boat. Don't you see it?

You should force the Europoors to cough up some dough for defending their ability to constantly shit on America.

Hopefully Trump will win and put them on notice.

/thread

Would you rather of had Russia gank them all from war torn Germany after WWII? They definitely tried and if I remember correct they got a few but the USA cleaned house.

>thanks for keeping the cucks there user.

Hmm, well seems like you have enough of them already since you are the Cuck Kingdom of the world.

>An aluminum warship.

No. A Perry frigate is a thousand times more capable than an LCS ever will be or could be.

Nice coffin.

>Made up bullshit

Nope, quantum communication networks are very real. We have our own.

I'm neutral on this, probably it was better for these scientists and also for Germany that they got captured by the US.

Who cares if it shows up as a fishing vvesse on radar, did you forget about satellites? Plus in a war anything on radar that isn't friendly gets toasted.

I'm not going to give an opinion on the F-35 yet. We've all heard about the negatives and the positives. It's just a matter of who you believe.

Look at how cheap Russia claims it can make the PAK FA for, and yet they claim it can compete with the F-22? Their either fudging their numbers or they are full of shit on the performance claims.

> only exists in testing

"Was successfully tested"

> muh f35 everyone else's is worse

If only your auto industry could say the same, I'd believe in American engineering

> kys autisr

No you

isn't zumwalt literally a meme?

If the F-35 were to ever be involved in a real conflict against a country that has a functioning airforce it will be Vietnam all over again.

only shitskins cant into space.

The US can no longer command the loyalty of its white male population.

Mexicans and niggers have always hated America and they still do.

If you ever get into a real war, you are fucking toast.

#FragHillarysOfficers

It is to the folks that's on it.

We all know the F-35 is garbage. It's overpriced and it has no major advantage over Russian/Chinese aircraft. The electrical systems are also what amounts to an 'electric dog leash' for any nation other than the U.S, who was unfortunate enough to order any.

Name a single war China has fought without taking heavy loses and decimating half their population. While I wait, name any war the Chinese navy has fought and tell me exactly how the Chinese can even compete with the us without a Bullshit "experimental super weapon" summery, and before you mention the missiles they have let me remind you that they literally do not have even close to enough to severely damaged the us navy

Nice 200 trillion debt u got there desu.

Yurps confirmed for shitskins then

>Probably

wew, did you grow up in East Germany before the wall fell or what?

The Russians were the real crazed murderers of WWII, you should know that.

Instead, you mart sharters gave all of your power, that was built by Europeans, to the kikes. More power than anybody ever had in the history of humankind, given to parasites.
You can brag all you want about "America #1" and similar autistic shit but you fucked up big time, so it isn't of much help to anyone.
Hillary will "win" this election (I don't think that most people seriously believe that she would want to lose fairly and will do ANYTHING possible to become POTUS) and all of that power that was built by Europeans in your country will be used to fuck our shit up.
But most white people don't care, they'd rather call eachother cucks and laugh about their fellow man's grief than unite (something which niggers are at least capable of to some degree).

Let's be honest here... the amount of money the USA spends on defense is astronomical high.. .absurdly high.. I strongly dislike the establishment... including W Bush and Barry Sotero, but they are warhawks and have funded the fuck out of our military.

We would absolutely eviscerate any foe anytime anywhere undoubtedly... no questions asked.

Hopefully Trump gets in and exands our military... updates our equipment... and keeps us out of foreign proxy wars created by globalist bureaucrats

Chun Li and Comrade Boris would get their absolute shit pushed the fuck in.