I'm still mad

I'm still mad

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VLzxkxKSyKo
fanfiction.net/s/12557068/14/The-Actions-That-Follow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Really?
I'm satisfied that it actually got an ending and I don't have to think about what ifs and maybes anymore.

Reminds me of Scud: The Disposable Assassins ending in a way. Largely due to the circumstances surrounding the endings.

get over it

it may not have been the ending we wanted but it was an ending none the less

The ending fucking sucked and having ashi disappear and jack depressed was fuckinng retardef and gut wrenching, and fuck you for telling me to "get over it"

>Ashi's final moments was just exposition
Well, I guess its better than her mother whose final moments were a tai chi pose.

Wow. An artist made you feel something. You're not used to that are you?

The only mistake Genndy made was marketing this thing to whiny obnoxious 20 something faggots on the internet instead of kids. Kids are down for anything. You feel the need to pull everything apart to prove how smart you are. Especially when you're not.

Using really scummy bait and switch to trick your audience into getting hurt isn't artistic.

falseflag spam shit, fuck off

Holy shit, I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

i think it's better to get over it.
i mean there's a lot i would say that could have been done better, but would take me hours writing how season five could have been done better.

me too user

me too

I'm referring specifically to Ashi saying "I'm okay, I felt him leave me" to get the audience to lower their guard.
It was a really cheap shot

at least we don't have to watch him ruin sym bionic titan

Forget, and stop caring.

yeah, stop giving a shit
that'll make things better

I kind of like that Jack didn't get the happy ending because it's symbolic of what we put our heroes through. We ask them to save the world, but never to save themselves. He saved everyone else, made the world whole again for everyone else.... But didn't get his reward and happy ending.

That's life. That's how evil works. It'll always take away from you.

That last shot was beautiful with all the cherry blossoms and the lady bugs. Jack still feels her soul somewhere in the world, but will never see her again. It's what he had to give up to make the world whole as we know it know.

Vapor Jack

youtube.com/watch?v=VLzxkxKSyKo

it's pretty shitty this was only 10 episodes, you can tell the plot was rushed
>jack and the scotsman finally reunite after hyping the fuck out of it
>lasts about 10 seconds
>jack finds his sword 1 episode after deciding to not an hero and go actually "find" the thing
this needed at least an actual 5 extra episodes to flesh everything out, what we got was still good though

Don't get mad, get creative.

fanfiction.net/s/12557068/14/The-Actions-That-Follow

please stop shilling your fantism

>Dude fanfic waifu lmao

It's actually pretty good

I'm not.

The ending will be reevaluated years later and people will realize it is a really good ending.