That homeless black woman who defended the Trump star had a sign which read 'FUCK MEXICO'...

That homeless black woman who defended the Trump star had a sign which read 'FUCK MEXICO'. While I don't agree with those who pushed her and ripped up her signs what did she expect to happen in a city which is 50% Hispanic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=njN75nJdCAk
youtu.be/FESV6YkxcQg
youtube.com/watch?v=NlFlRevVGcg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck Britain.

shh don't disrupt the narrative

this hugbox doesn't take kindly to people who shit on their narrative

It's weird that she's blaming Mexico for her own homelessness.

Fuck Trump and fuck white people.

look at her, she's clearly mentally ill. most homeless people have some mental illness

as OP said, you'd have to, to walk around a LA with a sign that says Fuck Mexico.

>50% Hispanic
Are they Mexican, or American?

Maybe they have American citizenship, but identify with mexicans? the fuck difference does it make?

They wouldn't be so offended if they were back in Mexico.

If their homeland is so great that they are going to harass and intimidate some mentally ill homeless lady then I guess they won't have a problem going back.

Maybe I would agree with you if the sign said "Fuck Mexicans". As is, the people harassing her should decide if their nationality is American or Mexican.

>the fuck difference does it make?
t

>Living in the US and fleeing from Mexico
>Getting buttblasted someone said, "Fuck Mexico," the shithole which you fled from..

Smdhtbqhfamalamadingdong

Mexicans take black people's jobs disproportionally. The jobs that don't need no education.

Bitch deserved it. Fuck Donald Trump.

>How DARE you insult the nation that we risked our lives to escape from? VIVA LA RAZA LAS MALVINAS SON MEXICANOS

Fuck those people. At least Cuban immigrants hate Cuba.

Why do they care what she thinks of mexico. Aren't they americans.

I love how the shills have like this one thread now

I'm guessing she assumed she was in a democratic first world country and not a cartel slum

Fuck Mexico and fuck cholos.

Wtf i hate mexico now

You expect tolerant Democrats to respect her diversity and space?

Fucking cunt.. Why you think they left that shit hole? Because it's a wonder land? Mexico is a piss poor excuse for a country and drain on the world. We would not miss if annihilated manana.. Faggot.

>Hillary supports think bulling mentally-ill homeless women of color is OK.

youtube.com/watch?v=njN75nJdCAk

A pretty big fucking difference. They should move to the country they claim to love.

If they truly feel a close enough tie to Mexico to be angered by it, then they aren't Americans and shouldn't be there

Nice shop

see, if you really think that way, you'll never win anything

not everyone who disagrees with you is a shill

if you act as though they are, you will alienate people you may otherwise be able to convince

it's called having a big tent, and it's an old political concept. you want to GROW your base. you can't do that by pandering to your EXISTING base.

This is America. Not Mexico. Take your violent ways with you when you're deported Jose

So they attacked a mentally ill hobo. What's their excuses again? Fefees hurt?

That's what I was thinking

It's call free speech, I only wish I could beat everyone's ass I don't agree with, without being prosecuted

"Fuck Mexico" was their mindset when they left.

Yeah. There was thing in the Clinton era called NAFTA. It cost 700,000 Americans their jobs when they were shipped to Mexico so we could buy cheaper shit and CEOs could pocket more money.

in fact, I don't, but I am not particularly surprised when it happens in this instance

some mentally ill people seek out conflict. god's own natural real life trolls

stupid phone keyboard.

>identify with mexicans
They've got to go back

>what did she expect to happen in a city which is 50% Hispanic?

People can argue without getting physical.......Ahmed

I'm not defending or justifying anything. From what I saw, they were taking her signs away, and she sort of fell down. You guys are interpreting reality to fit your narrative, again

There is more than one mentally ill person in the video.

Fuck Mexico.
Re-bombard Vera Cruz.

Stop enabling illegal immigrants you fucks.

We are getting flooded by niggers from haiti and cuba, and sudacas trying to go to the US.

I can't wait for the damn wall.

youtu.be/FESV6YkxcQg
>youtu.be/FESV6YkxcQg
youtu.be/FESV6YkxcQg

Fuck you nigger

tell that to all the proud irish, italians, puerto ricans, etc in this country

Isn't there a reason they left Mexico in the first place...

If they like mexico so much they are willing to defend it then why don't they go back

Yeah, totally weird how NAFTA works, right?

well los angeles is one of the most diverse cities in america and proud of that achievement. and it is no secret that blacks and hispanics hate each other guts. so i don't think that anybody here was really surprised about a bunch of hispanics getting into a fight with a black guy holding up a sign like that.
multiculturalism and tolerance will be the doom of western civilization and i wish i hadnt read le camp des saints because this shit is getting too real and too fast for me.

She just got beat up by Mexicos. I feel her pain.

These people are so dumb they think an attack on Mexico is an attack on all latino/hispanic people.

very good point!

yelling at/engaging with a homeless mentally ill conflict seeking person is, in itself, a pathological behaviour

>21k views
Why isn't this spreading? This can singlehandedly win the black and liberal moralfag votes for Trump, or at least make them abstain. Is (((youtube))) behind it?

black people dont work.

and it has nothing to do with mexicans taking their jobs.

Yeah, notice how many of them say "fcuk America" stfu cuck

We don't have any of those, just Americans

I know they don't have freedom of speech in England but in this country you can say 'fuck Mexico' and you're ok, but if you assault someone you go to jail.

>Mexicans take black people's jobs disproportionally.
Shut up dumb nigger. Blame people who hired them that's capitalism. Work your ass off or vote trump this November to stop it. I doubt he will.

Violence is justified if you are the majority (and not white)

You deserve it. Fuck you Soros dick sucking nigger

That the AMERICANS those Hispanics claim to be would not assault and berate a homeless woman in a mob.

Not only that but they're hogging all the gibs that this American google surley deserves. She probably has kids in a foster home because she couldn't feed them. Mexicans get first dibs since they're a bigger majority for democratic votes.

I'm sure you'd like to personally push a homeless old black lady around, abuse her, and steal her belongings as well.

Fucking scum m8e. Get roped.

I am Irish. And fuck Ireland.

Say Mexican you fucking pussy.

Mexicans are some of the most ethno-centric people in the world. It's stupid, you can't reason with them about how shitty Mexico is. I've tried.

Savage

Mexico isn't a race, it is a country. Those Hispanics are American...if they aren't, they should go back.

??

I didn't hear anyone say that in the video

because fascists never did the same?

that doesn't prove much, most people tend to have some affinity for their heritage, I think

Almost 80% of mexicans in america have at least said once fuck America, cant deny that you piece of shit

Shut up Britcuck. That attitude is the reason why you're losing your country to the mudslimes.

>because fascists never did the same?
You ARE fascists. You constantly assault and intimidate people for a small difference in political opinion.

youtube.com/watch?v=NlFlRevVGcg

man, I was born here and I've said it, when I've seen this country fuck people over constantly and hard

also, I don't think you have any data to back up your claim. And go fuck yourself for attacking me, personally. All it reveals is the weakness of your intellectual position, and your character - more of a reflection on you, than on me.

patriotism isn't a strength if your nation is not virtuous or working in your favor

What fascists

Media is constantly demonising Trump supporters, but we just don't see them treating Hillary supporters the same way, even though you'd think it'd be leapt on to prove the evil Drumpfness

Free Speech vs No Free Speech

Okay Pedro, stfu

Ofc not. They'll just throw dog bones at her like the closet, ignorant racists they are

>Some of the most liberal & black infested & highest crime rates cities in us:
>Atlanta
>Chicago
>South central LA
>Miami
>Etc.

Liberals don't give a fuck about nigbos, wetbacks, or mudslimes. But fuck em all anyways

Mexico is a country. But yeah spics are so stupid they dont even realize that Mexican isnt a race.

>they Mexican, or American?
They should move back to Mexico if they identify so much that shit hole country.

Americans should be able to say "fuck [insert foreign country]" anywhere in America.

If your loyalty isn't to America, you should get out.

Still correct.
Who do you think cheap labor hurts first?
They're lucky she wasn't a stabbin Hobo

"DONT TOUCH HER, LET HER BE LET'S JUST LAUGH AT HER FAKING IT (which she was btw).

FUCKING NIGGERS AND SANDNIGGERS JUST MOVE ON, THESE PEOPLE LOVE MAKING FUN OF MENTALLY ILL PEOPLE IN GROUP TOGETHER WITH WHITE (FE)male BOYS.

Cancerous piece of shit US.

Blame the people who hired them. Not the people.

This is correct.

I never did that shit, I'm actually trying to bring some measure of civil discussion to this hugbox.

Fascism /ˈfæʃJzəm/ is a form of radical authoritarian nationalism...

And here's Trump talking about America first, MAGA, etc, and trade and military protectionism. The personality he's exhibited leads me to believe he'd use executive power to enforce his will in extralegal ways - IE, authoritarian nationalism.

so much this. first amendment, she should be able to say and do that shit, those people should've fucking let her. THAT is what makes this country strong - we cane express dissenting opinions.

motherfucker, I'm white as a ghost. try again

you don't get to say what they should do. they are free, and it's a free country. have you forgotten that?

>>Liberals don't give a fuck about nigbos, wetbacks, or mudslimes. But fuck em all anyways
... lol, you do?

California is fucked an a lost cause
any white person left in California is a fucking idiot and deserves what coming to them

>niggers
>working
kek

Bunch of Chicano LAtrash

Purge them if you want to, we would do the same

Bastards think they are hotshit for having dollars in their wallets.

although to be fair it's entirely true that this country has been slipping further and further into fascism over the past few decades. SEE: pervasive surveillance, droning of American citizens.

I just don't think Trump is the answer. Hillary sure as shit isn't either, though.

Stop bending over.

white as a shitstained ghost

You are the fascists

If Mexico is so great, why did all those chucklefucks leave it to come to America?

They basically said "Fuck Mexico" as well when they left that shithole for greener pastures.

>I mean look at what she was wearing, she was asking for it.

For anybody who hasn't been to the W Coast nignog areas, they've been getting blown the fuck out brutally by illegal Mexicans.

Watts is like 100% Mexican. Compton is like 60% Mexican. The gangs there literally firebomb black houses and force them to leave the area, they write "NIGGERS OUT" on their churches and other shit but the libcuck media never reports it because no white people are involved.

There's also no famous community leaders rushing to give speeches or shame Mexicans, you won't see Al Sharpton because Mexicans have no shame money to give him. These 'activists' only exist to extort cash for themselves using shame as a tactic, can't squeeze any coins out of Paco the poor illegal.

them hispanics aint in mexico anymore, if they care so much about their shit country they should fuck on off back to it

>Comparing LEGAL IMMIGRANTS and AMERICAN TERRITORIAL CITIZENS who want to be Americans and do things the American way to ILLEGAL immigrants who hate legal Hispanics and Americans and want to take advantage of the liberal Jew government who already disenfranchises its own citizens to cuck out for cheap labor

Shill detected

>what did she expect to happen

She's obviously not all there, you dumbfuck

Mexican privilege is obviously to blame. She dindu nuffin.

>when blind or frail and under attack, the best defense is to lay on the floor and pretend to be injured when on video

She looks like a blind woman dude. You're fucking ablist as fuck.