UPDATE: HOMELESS TRUMP SUPPORTER ATTACKED AND HUMILIATED BY PEACEFUL MINORITIES AND OPEN MINDED LIBERALS

UPDATE: HOMELESS TRUMP SUPPORTER ATTACKED AND HUMILIATED BY PEACEFUL MINORITIES AND OPEN MINDED LIBERALS

So Rodrigo Eilert (the cameraman shouting "let her be, let her be" when the black lady was laying on the ground while the mob attacked her) already found out his video went viral and decided to tell us """the truth"""

youtube.com/watch?v=njN75nJdCAk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rrtSvCPaygs
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-finds-unlikely-support-from-vladimir-putin-a7008601.html
thepoliticalinsider.com/vladimir-putin-just-made-a-massive-donald-trump-announcement/
archive.is/Zi23N
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck people who just stand by and record when shit is going down. If you have the power to act and just watch then you're a worthless piece of trash.

>If you are truly concerned about this lady, she was fine.
Video ends with her laying on the ground while the entire mob keeps laughing, insulting her and destroying her property
>After this altercation, we called emergency services
"""we"""
>(even though people said "let her be" on the video and that "she deserved it for spewing hate")
He was the one shouting "let her be, let her be" while laughing behind the camera
>SHE REFUSED TO BE HELPED, got up, and kept on with her hateful rhetoric, writing a new sign saying: "fuck Mexicans, vote for Trump"
No where to be found on the video tho

>* I DO NOT CONDONE violence of any kind, physical or verbal.

Glad I capped the original video description.

I cant take this anymore

leftism is a cancer, I can feel the low IQ stupidity flowing from their mouths

fuck all these people, purge them all

t. spic Californian

youtu.be/rrtSvCPaygs

>muh duty to rescue
Tryna white knight yourself into some old homeless lady pussy breh?

>* She was there for at least 3 hours, and most all of the time, it was peaceful, people tried asking her reason for voting for Trump and protecting his star, but it is obvious she wasn't in "all her senses"
Pretty sure the men and women who were insulting, physically intimidating her and destroying her property, the property of an old homeless color woman, were the ones in control of "all their senses".
>and never really had substance on her thoughts and opinions
"Wheres your Trump at?" "He's not here lol"

>I only do good things for pusseh or for mah own benefit

Kill yourself, you're worthless trash. People in aid like this need to be helped regardless of whatever the fuck triggers you, unless you want to be a savage low life.

wow ur so alpha omg

>*I got many messages saying: "liberal left is repulsive, scumbags. First of all, I'm not political or Left or Right.
"I am not political"
*Attacks a homeless old woman for being a trump supporter and uploads the video to mock her online*

It's nature, pal. The weak should fear the strong. You wouldn't interfere to save a rabbit from a wolf.

>Supports a hateful man
>Surprised when people fuck your shit up for it

Doesn't matter if you are homeless. The gloves are off mother fucker. Cry about it elsewhere.

you are literally a nigger

I keked

No, even niggers have hearts sometimes. This faggot is worse.

Can we just annex california already? let fucking mexico have it whatever.

>"hateful" man

Bait or actually a mongoloid, Probably the latter.

So much ""people" are wastes of space like yourself. I really hope that you idiots stop being so mentally challenged when it comes to basic observations.

to be fair, he was only the cameraman

> I DID NOT BEAT THIS HOMELESS WOMAN DOWN.
>I am behind the camera filming when all of this happened,
>I am not the person ripping off her signs, nor do I know who that is.
But when people like this see a see a photos of a random german civilian victims of an air raid during WW2 they quickly think "yeah fucking nazis, deserved it!"

This faggot is spewing half-truths. Fuck him, he should still get jumped for having an agenda.

See?

Half-truths, the fucking faggot coward.

see photos*
woops

A society is judged by the way it treats its most helpless people.

technically he broke no law
whether he's an immoral asshole is a totally different question

I'll be the heartless guy over the nerd getting his ass beat by a pack of Mexicans because he wanted to save some homeless chick.
Do you have any idea how inconsequential her existence is? She's literally worthless. I'm not saying I condone violence towards homeless people, but your hospital bill would be more expensive than her life.
If you really have half a shit about saving people as you act like you do, you wouldn't be right here right now. There are soup kitchens and charity organizations all across the country that would gladly accept your time and money to help those in need. But you don't really give a shit, you sleep like a fat baby every single night while the homeless freeze or starve to death. You're just a Facebook-tier armchair slacktivist signal boosting the latest viral video that you'll forget about in a week. You've probably never helped anyone in your life.

sad display wasnt it

Jokes on you mr. projector

My family and I feed people on skid row and traveled the US helping people like this. Too bad there's never enough of us and shit like this happens when there's only faggots around.

No you don't. Your family is broken apart and you work part time for minimum wage in a kitchen. You know you're lying, even though you have nothing to gain from it.

>but others have a right to respond to you as well
I'd sure fucking respond to him.

People don't realize the potential savagery of every race.

We know which is the only race willing to lend a helping hand. I quote, "A HELPING HAND".

Bumping!

lol, this

i don't really care about her. i do want those people to die though, not because of what they did but why they did it. it's insane to me how violent the left and their pets are becoming..

This guy is a piece of shit. Yes, people have the right to respond. Responding isn't stealing the woman"s signs, tearing them up, and physically intimidating her. Stealing is free speech.

>Making shit up

This seems like a fun game you wanna play with me, lemme try

You're a nihilist that watches anime and plays videogames while shitposting here. Is into memes and is in NEET status, always thinks about himself because no one else will care about him because he's a failure.

See I can make shit up like you just did, I really hope i didn't get any of that right, because you sure didn't.

>stealing isn't free speech
>fuck this guy
>let's figure out a better way to ruin his life

Russian leader with history of human rights abuses Vladimir Putin endorses Trump.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-finds-unlikely-support-from-vladimir-putin-a7008601.html
thepoliticalinsider.com/vladimir-putin-just-made-a-massive-donald-trump-announcement/

>people gang up on a homeless woman

>SHES mentally ill

Are there any /k/omrades in LA? This dude needs a new hole in his head

BUMP!

Of course he is now playing victim

Why aren't you helping someone right now? You have to power to, but instead you're just sitting on your ass arguing with nihilistic neet weebs. Pieces of shit like you disgust me, having the ability to help people and not doing so.

> If you have the power to act
And do what, exactly? You can't shoot the attackers, you'll go to jail. You can't fight them because it's 1 vs many. What the fuck are you supposed to do besides call the cops?

>all this damage control

He knows he don goofed.

Good. Fuck faggots.

>It's going to be late and I am preparing for a new day tomorrow
>Assumes someone can help people 24/7 like a superhuman

I have been, and I am not a NEET so I have things to do tomorrow but I just wanted to check on Sup Forums because I love the reactions you gave to the FBI case reopening. Then I found this thread.

Hope you have a good day tomorrow, maybe one day you can start doing some good, even if it's little by little.

Or not, your choice.

Fucking stop.

You people will defend violent Trump supporters thru victim blaming but when the Left does it you idiots cry "Oh the humanity!"

Hypocrites.

You don't have to fight people to protect someone

you have cancer

That's a bullshit lie on his part anyway, we've seen his Twitter feed. Da fuck he's not political and to the left.

JUST A PRANK, BRO

>Assumes someone can help people 24/7 like a superhuman
So volunteering is superhuman, but you expect random bystanders to challenge a pack of Mexicans to a fist fight on the sidewalk for no good reason?
Although, you probably won't bother replying to this since you've got your "big day" tomorrow, which is a convenient excuse so you can bounce out of the thread, when in reality you know you don't have shit to do tomorrow and you're just upset you got trashed by a neet on the internet because you have a stupid belief system.

>and kept on with her hateful rhetoric

what happened to freedom of expression?

it's obvious this guy would've been a nazi in the 1930's

bumping.

I combined these two into one image to show the discrepancy.

lol that's all you can say... SAD

Thanks for correcting our record (((El Savador))).

Welp folks, you heard the man - nothing to see here!

Acting violent is a nigger tier behavior and most people here don't tolerate it, maybe you should be reading the threads a bit more.

>Trump supporters using violence

Other than that cowboy guy, most have not.

You REALLY lack reading comprehension, I just said I have helped people through church organizations and through my own doing with my family a few posts ago, and here you are assuming I have done nothing at all.

Listen though man, you can chalk up another 'internet fight' won, think whatever you like.

Also

>challenge Mexicans to a fist fight

More like get her out of there before it turns hostile, damn man quit jumping to conclusions, have a good night.

And last thing, you have a the stupid belief system here.

lol, ur just a cuckservative who doesn't understand the nazis are the good guys

But seriously, I agree whole-heartedly.

>i recorded to show the world what happens when a country does not take care of their mentally ill people

>homeless people gets the last of their belongings destroyed by middle class nazi-wannabes that elected a black president that fueled the race-war even more? And for what? Expressing her opinions.

>Only help others for your own benefit
You are the reason humanity is going to be extinct.

I don't know why you're still lying. You don't go to church. It's not that I lack reading comprehension, I just see through your bull shit. Lying when you stand nothing to gain it's pathetic. That's a trait of a compulsive liar. It's easy to sit on your couch all day and say "if that'd been me" so you feel good about yourself.

Support a corrupt candidate and you will get lynched and buried in the desert. Guess what. It already happens. You don't hear about it because those people just go missing, they don't know if theyre dead or why that is. They just know they're missing and that's all.

Watch your fucking back out there my friend.

This is great

Is that a bad thing?

>disabled comments

WONDERFUL!
Thank you user!

This really gets the old noggin joggin.

I really want to stop replying, but I'm curious.

Why do you assume I am lying? If it's as pathetic as you say, why would I do it? This is an anonymous image board, there is nothing to gain here pride wise either way. I am only telling the truth to you my friend.

I used to live there, it could have been easily been me, just wish someone got her out of there.

again, I don't need pride. But I am curious as to why you assume

>guy tells you something = doing it for his own self gain

Have you not met good people during your life or something?

atleast the job isn't outsourced to china :^)

The autism is palpable.

Over a year later, literally his announcement speech, and they're still misquoting him.

How is that possible?

Why do habitual liars lie habitually? Hmm. No clue.
It's just convenient that as soon as you get called out for being hypocritical, suddenly turns out that you're literally Samaritan, who also happens have have a big day planned for tomorrow but still has time to be shit posting on Sup Forums at midnight on Friday.
Yeah, no one's dumb enough to buy that.

wtf I love crash homeless drug addled niggers now

>How is that possible?
The false statement is much more useful for their agenda that way.

How many years later and its still "Bush lied people died"

ooooooooooooooh

You're welcome America

What was I being hypocritical about? You assume to much in thinking i'm just being some kind of armchair guy that says "you should have done this" and does nothing.

I've told you BEFORE the "call out" that I have done helpful things, I even responded to you when it wasn't for me.

Yeah I do, A.P. stats class is gay but i'm a procrastinator, and my curiosity makes me reply to you, you seem interesting in a way.

But if that's all you have to say, then there's nothing for me to add.

report him and his family to ICE they'll take care of the rest

>highest murder rate in the world

>she was never bullied!

You've almost got it refined enough, but it isn't quite pasta yet. Remember to thank that other user for helping refine your autism, you shiftless neet bastard.

>Hating on El Salvador
>American flag
Oh look who's here

Fuck this faggot
People like this deserve to have old school Sup Forums set upon them

I salute you.

I wish a motherfucker would

>i recorded to show the world what happens when a country does not take care of their mentally ill people
holy shit this fucking guy
>trump supporter
>mentally ill
>"mentally ill" person gets fucking surrounded and bullied

>comments disabled for this documentary

When the Day of The Rope arrives, I hope I'm the one that ties you to the tree.

How is me stating a fact hating on El Salvador? it DOES have the highest murder rate out of places in declared war

>"Mentally ill people should get help instead of getting bullied"
>"You support trump and homeless? Obviously you're mentally ill, I'm going to beat the fuck out of you now. This is how the mentally ill should be treated"
Those standards are so high, they're double

Looked fake to me. She faked a fall and she's gonna milk it for the insurance money.

Sam Hyde go to bed

FUCK YOU IF YOU ARE IN MY COUNTRY MEXISHIT ITS BECAUSE IT ISN'T FUCKING YOURS. YOU PIECE OF SHIT MOTHER FUCKERS.

WAVE YOUR SHITTY COUNTRIES FLAG ON MY COUNTRIES LAND! JUST SHOWS WHAT KIND OF DUMB FUCKS YOU PEOPLE ARE!

YOU KNOW THEIR BACKS WILL BE UP AGAINST THE WALL!

Is this the fat cuck who took her signs and pushed her down though?

Do we know his name?

> mob beating homeless nigger
I`m with Hillary now.

That was a fat lesbian bruv

Here is an archived link with the original description: archive.is/Zi23N

Have we found her yet?

lmao

wew lad ICE COLD BURN