SHES DONE! WE GOT THIS NOW!

SHILLARY IS CANCELLING MULTIPLE CAMPAIGN STOPS AFTER FBI ANNOUNCEMENT!! SHES FUCKING DONE!

imgur.com/a/9hvzJ

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com
youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
youtu.be/Tw7At6IsRKY
en.m.wikisource.org/wiki/Proclamation_4311
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She isn't really done though, she can't keep getting away with this

>imgur.com
fuck off reddit

This game's in the refrigerator: the door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's getting hard, and the Jell-O's jigglin!

DING DONG THE BITCH IS DEAD

wtf

where is CTR now?

DON'T GET COMPLACENT, IT'S NOT OVER YET

>jayz
>cher

Are u fucking serious?
She has to have celebrities(people that have millions of $ and no idea about politics) talk at her shit.
Jesus liberals are idiots

it's all on Obama now

I'll bet Bill is visiting him tonight looking for a pardon

She's obviously guilty of some crime. The only question is whether Obama will give the pardon.

I say he will. For him the ends always justify the means.

>youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

WAKE UP EVERYONE YOU CAN

VIRAL

SPREAD

MIRROR

LESS THAN TWO WEEKS LEFT

IT’S WITHIN OUR GRASP BUT WE MUST FINISH STRONG

But that would completely seal in a Trump presidency.

butter's not the only thing getting hard

I appreciate your Naked Gun reference.

Hillary talking about rigging an election in Palestine in 2006..

Heres the audio recording of Hillary Clinton
youtu.be/Tw7At6IsRKY

ITS OVER

Calm down mohamed, it's image hosting, it hosts images

She's giving up on Ohio

Goooooood

GG EZ

Radio and TV ads nonstop unfortunately. Even on conservative stations.

This is happening. Shot it, cap it, save it. 100% accuracy.

I know shit, seen shit, talked to shit. This IS the outcome.

The only thing this map doesn't show is Hillary literally being dragged out of a fucking plane by federal agents next June.

>capped

Sup Forums is an IMAGE BOARD

That doesn't matter

but he wouldn't be able to post the meme frog if he attached the image!

I believe

Of course he'll pardon her. It will be Ford/Nixon all over again.

That is, unless he's caught too. He can't do shit if he gets impeached.

The funniest part is that she's doing one rally every few days while Trump is doing 3 or 4

A pardon would be post election, if she loses, on his way out.
He would never pardon her before the election, that would basically prove trump was right.
Then if she DID somehow win, the 48% that voted trump are going to claim it was rigged and they'd have pretty good reason to think that. 2nd american revolution before January.
The only other option would be if he pardons her ON election day, then she wins, and in her acceptance speech announces that on day one she will step down.

There will be no pardon. You can only pardon someone for a crime they've been convicted of. Hillary won't even be indicted until June 2017. Obama will be long gone and Trump will be in the White House.

A day after the indictment comes down, a warrant is issued for her arrest. Her plane (yes, the one from the campaign! HAHA!) is surrounded by federal agents on a runway at JKF. Then the shitshow starts. 12 straight hours of staring at "STRONGER TOGETHER" on cable news. Has she blown her brains out? Is Bill with her? Is she or anyone else armed?

2 hours into it, the flight crew and her 2 bodyguards say, "Fuck this!" and get out, via that stupid inflatable slide! Hillary is in there for 10 more hours until the feds also say, "Fuck this!" and those fucking stairs up to the door and drag her old ass out!

What's it like to live in fantasy-land, user?

No, you can pardon in advance.

en.m.wikisource.org/wiki/Proclamation_4311

Get ready to live in a world where a former first lady and former major candidate for president is hauled of a plane by federal agents.

Trump can still order to deport Clintons without giving any real reason.

Not true at all, a sitting president can pre-emptively pardon a person before the charge is ever filed. Read up on Ford pardoning Nixon.

This. Like Pottery.

No Secret Service Agent respects this cunt. Those guys are no joke. Similar to military training.... a solider follows orders.. that's how wars are won.

Don't think for a second though that the SS absolutely disdains defending Clinton and Obama.

They are willing to take a bullet for these people.. SS deserve respect... our so called "leaders" need to go to prison.

If he pardons her he admits to the people thay she's guilty.

Providing the millennials a carrot is the only way to get people to turn up to her rallies...

>SHES FUCKING DONE!
I don't know. She and probably Obama, probably have to win now to stay out of jail.
And they are the ones in power.

should be writing short stories, hhahahaaa

Read
Obama will spin it in a similar way. It's why Trump has been so confident about opening an investigation. He knows she'll get away and he won't really have to worry about it.

It all comes tumbling down

She canceled ALL of her events? Shit. Thats too bad for the 12 people that were attending them.

Obama dropped her faster than a sack of potatoes.

Hillary...

Obama won't do shit. He's got his sights set on other positions of power. And don't think that hillary is only first lady with political aspirations. The Obamas don't want the funk of hillary's shit attached to them. (Even though it is.)

she has pushed her luck for the last time. she is going to pay for it. i dont' think there is anyway she can possibly avoid prison.

explain pls? i've been stuck at work all day.

This. I also have no idea what's going on. Just woke up

>imgur
go back to plebbit. fegget

Showed up for the night shift. Door was locked, nobody was at the office. Afternoon shift should have still been there. I tried calling Jason but his phone went right to voicemail. Jackie and Rhea showed up for work after I did, also hadn't heard anything. We waited for 15 mins hoping to hear from Jason but he never called any of us back or responded to our texts, so we went home.

Is that you Dan?