Daily reminder that the only good argument deniers have to deny holocaust is the fact that it's forbidden to do it in...

Daily reminder that the only good argument deniers have to deny holocaust is the fact that it's forbidden to do it in some countries.

Other then that they have bad arguments based on either lies or misconceptions.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrogen_cyanide#As_a_poison_and_chemical_weapon
youtube.com/watch?v=mRO04q_lQi4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tabun_(nerve_agent)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soman
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strategic_bombing_during_World_War_II
inconvenienthistory.com/archive/2016/volume_8/number_1/the_enemy_is_listening.php
nizkor.org/features/qar/qar29.html
prorev.com/wannsee.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_census_of_1931
books.google.com.co/books?id=ePsvCgAAQBAJ&pg=PA143&lpg=PA143&dq=Polish census of 1950&source=bl&ots=FG8wijRcSl&sig=0Qfcd_VVTW2RavSvTv1jP-4H7II&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj8nMzDyurOAhVMKB4KHXWJAToQ6AEITTAI#v=onepage&q&f=false
www2.census.gov/prod2/statcomp/documents/1931-02.pdf
www2.census.gov/prod2/statcomp/documents/1951-02.pdf
deie.mendoza.gov.ar/tematicas/censos/censos_digitalizados/Censos Digitalizados/026 - 1947 - Cuarto Censo General de la Nación. Tomo 1 Poblacion/PDF/1947 tomo1 - 1ra parte.pdf
cbs.gov.il/reader/shnaton/templ_shnaton_e.html?num_tab=st02_01&CYear=2012
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extermination_camp#Death_toll
vault.fbi.gov/adolf-hitler/adolf-hitler-part-01-of-04/view
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

The world doesn't take holocaust deniers seriously, man.

It pretty much destroys your credibility completely to deny something like that.

bump

Well there's also us chemists who know that-
1. Hydrogen cyanide is a very poor poisonous gas unless you're in a sealed chamber
2. The Nazis had just invented the G-series nerve agents and would have used those instead if they really carried out an extermination program

Then there's us logicians who will tell you that-
1. You can't carry out a program of that size while fighting a severe and losing war of attrition from both sides
2. When people locked up are kept from food and medical supplies, say because some goys decide to blow up railway lines, bridges, factories, and roads it stands to reason most of them will die from malnutrition and otherwise preventable diseases
3. You get rid of diseased corpses by incinerating them or using machinery to push the bodies into large pits, to keep the still-living from becoming infected

Finally, there's the "PROVIDE PROOF" fucks, and we-
1. Want proof of Z-B being used on humans
2. Want proof of ordered exterminations
3. Want a counter for David Cole's investigations into the "death camps" that found them not to be death camps, which led to him being forced to go into hiding due to death threats

BTW, I hate Nazis, because they're authoritarian shitheads, but I also refuse to tolerate bold faced lies. It goes against my principles as a Libertarian.

Even if the holocaust happened it changes nothing

Now refute this math

Protip you can't.

I will not accept anything other than a mathematical refutation of this picture.

>1. Hydrogen cyanide is a very poor poisonous gas unless you're in a sealed chamber
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrogen_cyanide#As_a_poison_and_chemical_weapon

>2. The Nazis had just invented the G-series nerve agents and would have used those instead if they really carried out an extermination program
source?

>1. You can't carry out a program of that size while fighting a severe and losing war of attrition from both sides
Just because you say so doesn't mean it is true. There were many generals who complained about the resources wasted on holocaust.

>some goys decide to blow up railway lines, bridges, factories, and roads
source?

>2. Want proof of ordered exterminations

youtube.com/watch?v=mRO04q_lQi4

> David Cole's
kek

>implying Hitler killed himself

Too scared to reply eh?

Don't be embarrassed. Every shill runs away from me.

This is a bait thread.

Still, it's good that this is being posted and reposted, because the evidence that Sup Forums posts here is a good redpiller for anyone who is on the fence.

>he STILL doesn't know that Sup Forums is satire
i'm sorry to make you look stupid like this but you've gotta get your shit together dude.

your pic is so fucking retarded.

First off all about 3 million jews died in extermination camps.

Follow my leader?
So what move to argentina secretly

bro
>i like posting
>i like to BTFO stormtards
therefore i make holocaust denial threads

I'm not in a holy crusade or anything

Not a mathematical refutation.

Try again dummy.

Also
>ad hominem
>no source for that number

Try again

>liking posting here
get help dude

I can post pics too.

They never found Hitlers body, dipshit. He ascended to the Heavens.

i agree but god that pic is so cringey

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrogen_cyanide#As_a_poison_and_chemical_weapon
What part of SEALED CHAMBER don't you understand, non-chemist?

>source?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tabun_(nerve_agent)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soman
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarin

>Just because you say so doesn't mean it is true.
My saying it is irrelevant. It's a fact of war. You cannot get around it.

>source?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strategic_bombing_during_World_War_II

>kek
That's not a refutation of Mr.Cole's work. Mr.Cole was/is Jewish as well. What does it tell you that even some jews think the holohoax is a lie?
And all you can do is dismiss him.

We win. Science wins. Logic wins. Lies cannot defeat facts.

Oh, btw, that youtube video? Yeah, it's pretty heavily mistranslated.

>actually fucking using the jimmy neutron dad meme as an actual argument

lol

Deniers are basically the creationist of history

>Now refute this math

Its retarded and makes the false assumption that literally every victim was killed in concentration camps so its literally a strawman

>It's a fact of war. You cannot get around it.

Just saying this doesnt mean its so user.

Holocaust didn't happen and Hitler didn't kill himself :^)

Red Cross Inspection Reports on ALL German Camps. DO NOT MENTION THE HOLOCAUST ONCE.

Thank you good night. Go kill yourself.

Sorry that's not a mathematical refutation, but merely a deflection and ad hominem.

Calm down kiddo and try again.

Math is objective, it can't be retarded

>false assumption
Source

>strawman
Calling the math a strawman is a strawman

we don't need to deny the holocaust

Just discount it.

So what? Millions of Jews died?

I don't care

Give me one (that's right I said 1, other words known as uno, an individual, or a single) order or report from the German government, either intercepted by allies or found after the war that support the holocaust or systematic genocide.

Pro-tip: You can't. It's not possible, because it doesn't exist, it never did.

At most you'll post the wannsee conference transcripts, which is the closest thing we'll ever get to an actual order or report.

>but merely a deflection and ad hominem.

The official story was never all victims were murdered in the camps. Theres also literally no citations at all since it is a fucking meme picture meant for trolling.

Youre stubborn passive aggression isnt really helping your cause and just making you look more desperate user. I wouldnt be surprised if you were that LARPer who called himself "judenjager" the other day and didnt know what the Munich Agreement was or who Neville Chamberlain was

Okay genius. How do you run a massive extermination program while fighting the two most powerful nations on earth from two sides, while you're losing?
And WHY did none of our own brass report any of these programs happening until AFTER Germany surrendered? How do you hide something like this from military brass, while losing a war, while drained of funding, food, and supplies?
Why did the Russians invent all of this shit and why are nationalism, nazism, and holocaust denial all punishable in Russia today?

Why does Russia's transgressions get a pass?

Why did our military brass consider the soviets more inhumane and a greater threat than the Nazis?

Why did the US get away with doing the same shit to the Japanese here in the US as Germany did to the jews?
What would have happened to those Japs in our camps if we were the ones in Germany's condition? Would they have been able to get food and medicine through magic Zen powers?

>order or report from the German government, either intercepted by allies or found after the war that support the holocaust or systematic genocide.

Also youre asking a very disingenuous/leading question and you know it. Why would they write out a letter showing a paper trail for what amounted to arguably the worst crime against humanity of the 20th century?

Sorry no sources. I can't accept your data.

Please provide a mathematical refutation.

If you can't even agree on a total. How can you dare say anyone was killed at all?

Neville Chamberlain was a very agreeable man. Sensible and very good for Britain. Should have stayed on.

British Intelligence during WW2 based at Bletchley Park, had access to nearly all enigma machine based radio transmissions of the Nazi Germans.

NOT ONE SINGLE MENTION OF GASSINGS.

Instead transcripts of CONCERNED German high command receiving reports of high casualties from TYPHUS.

inconvenienthistory.com/archive/2016/volume_8/number_1/the_enemy_is_listening.php

>How do you run a massive extermination program while fighting the two most powerful nations on earth from two sides, while you're losing?

They way they did it. You being purposfully obtuse and acting like this is an impossible feat isnt an argument user.

>And WHY did none of our own brass report any of these programs happening until AFTER Germany surrendered?

The first camp that was found was Majdanek in 1944. Then Auschwitz on January 27, 1945, then Buchenwald by the Americans on April 11,Bergen-Belsen by the British on April 15, Dachau by the Americans and Ravensbrück by the Soviets on April 2, then Mauthausen by the Americans on May 5

Germany surrendered on May 8th 1945

> How do you hide something like this from military brass

Stop being retarded user, you know perfectly well how. How do you think they hide military bases? Or their operation command centers? Or their troop placements in a war?

And no one gives soviets a pass, thats you clearly moving the goalpost and trying to change the topic because you dont have an argument. You clearly have done no research into this at all and think your lack of knowledge means theres a lack of proof.

>I can't accept your data.

I didnt post any data, I called out your initial argument. Youre a really stupid person who thinks hes smart and clearly dont care about having an actual discussion so Im done with you.

>NOT ONE SINGLE MENTION OF GASSINGS.

Why would they talk about this user?

also, see

>the retarded portugese tripfag is at it again
Friendly reminder to sage.

Nice evidence you presented. Just a tip: random articles, documentaries or "historic" documents written by the allies after the war, are not a valid proof.

Show us the gas chambers. Show us a video of Germans killing jews systematically by hundreds. Show us official german documents.

You can't, because none of those things exist. So, we are expected to believe something just because americans and soviets said so. Let me lmao a bit.

not an argument

>What part of SEALED CHAMBER don't you understand, non-chemist?
What makes you think gas chambers weren't sealed?

>>source?

nizkor.org/features/qar/qar29.html

>My saying it is irrelevant.
so we both agree on this. Moving on.

> Yeah, it's pretty heavily mistranslated.
lol, so a american knows better then germans what ausrottung mean?

Great. It's this faggot again. I was wondering if you had the good graces to kill yourself, Schlomo. It looks like I got my answer.

Old master pls.
The fact that they have to remind us constantly that it happened, that it was real, does any historical event get such obcession over? even japs who got NUKED actually nuked TWICE don't talk shit about it.
many different tragedies happened before it and ever since and none of them are celebrated like the hollocaust... better yet is the fact that bolshevist (who were mostly jews but not all) attempted a coup in germany before ww2 that got many of them arrested, these stories about concentration camp sounds way too cartoony evil to be true, they were probably political prisioners inventing stories to stirr up global outrage so someone can fight their fight.
These kikes are utter trash, ruined russia and attempted the same in germany, but at the time germans had balls and did something about it.

pic related

>that support the holocaust or systematic genocide.
jaeger report

>How do you run a massive extermination program while fighting the two most powerful nations on earth from two sides, while you're losing?
like nazi germany did, by losing it

>Why did the US get away with doing the same shit to the Japanese here in the US as Germany did to the jews?
Because they didn't genocide the japs. And USA gets shitted on for it.

Thats some shitty low res pic user that means nothing. Even by the nazis own records, there were 11 million jews in Europe circa 1942

prorev.com/wannsee.htm

You also didnt reply to this

Have you ever OY'd so hard you VEY'd?

>shilling your slide thread in other discussions
>bumping your own shit

Whether or not it happened is irrelevant at this point, the real issue is having another one and getting that one right.

I'm not asking a disingenuous question. The allied nations cracked the enigma code and had access to transmissions. They did intercept regular reports of the camps as the war came to an end, yet no reports about genocide. No reports about how well camps were murdering Jews. In fact, they were expressing worry for the deteriorating conditions.

And it's pretty obvious the bischoff letter is a forgery, with so many irregularities and flaws.

Love that Russian destruction of the site to hide the truth.

>le jew joke

not an argument

>These kikes are utter trash, ruined russia and attempted the same in germany, but at the time germans had balls and did something about it.

>did something about it

I like how you start off by saying the holocaust didnt happen and end your post saying they deserved the holocaust

Sure, because the brits would of course intercept and translate every single transmission the germans did.

>Follow your leader

So... retire comfortably in Argentina?

see how the deniers never answer this.

The blunt of the Holocaust was taken by Poland who had one of the biggest jewish population of the world, around 3,000,000, which can be verified on the Polish census.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_census_of_1931
>Judaism: 3,113,933
Now, if we look at the 1960 census, could not find the 1950 in english, we see a dramatic reduction of jews.
books.google.com.co/books?id=ePsvCgAAQBAJ&pg=PA143&lpg=PA143&dq=Polish census of 1950&source=bl&ots=FG8wijRcSl&sig=0Qfcd_VVTW2RavSvTv1jP-4H7II&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj8nMzDyurOAhVMKB4KHXWJAToQ6AEITTAI#v=onepage&q&f=false
>30,000 jews

Where did more than 3,000,000 jews went?
I checked on the U.S. census for information about immigration but the increase is not really that much.

>1926
>Jewish congregations: 4,081, 242
www2.census.gov/prod2/statcomp/documents/1931-02.pdf Page 64
>1950
>Jewish congregations: 4,641,000
www2.census.gov/prod2/statcomp/documents/1951-02.pdf Page 27

Argentina census doesn't reveal much in that aspect.
deie.mendoza.gov.ar/tematicas/censos/censos_digitalizados/Censos Digitalizados/026 - 1947 - Cuarto Censo General de la Nación. Tomo 1 Poblacion/PDF/1947 tomo1 - 1ra parte.pdf page 86

>1895: 6,085
>1947: 240, 330

And the israeli census since 1948 doesn't show a huge increase in numbers, more like a gradual increase taking into account the expelling of jews from arab countries.
cbs.gov.il/reader/shnaton/templ_shnaton_e.html?num_tab=st02_01&CYear=2012
>1948: 671,00
>1960: 1,862,600

>I'm not asking a disingenuous question

Yes you are an you know it. Alright user, show me ONE, just ONE document written by stalin where he says "kill 7 million ukranians in a famine" cant do it? lol guess Stalin didnt do anything!

See how shitty and disingenuous that is?

>They did intercept regular reports of the camps as the war came to an end, yet no reports about genocide. No reports about how well camps were murdering Jews.

And once again, why the hell would they talk about shit like that?

>And it's pretty obvious the bischoff letter is a forgery

No it isnt. You are clearly making excuses because it proves your conspiracy theory wrong.

They were arrested? yes, some of them died in the coup ? yes.
Was it justified political prison for conspirators or le epin disney villain moustache twirling extermination plot against googly eyes skinny innocent jews? Probably the first option.

There was a camp? yes
Were people died? yes
Were 6 million? F U C K N O

We are discussing the holocaust and you are bringing up "jews control the world" conspiracy theories. Not an argument user

>its the Portugal Jew thread again

saged. don't reply to this faggot

Jews do control the world. Remember that aspect of your history when they bring up the WASP class? Jews are the new WASP class.

>inb4 muh neurotic pavlovian response says otherwise

>Where did more than 3,000,000 jews went?
USA/brazil/argentina
>I checked on the U.S. census for information about immigration but the increase is not really that much.

Because just like trump grandfather and even bern himself, they change name to sound less jewy, they faced discrimination.

Just for the sake of facts n stuff...

There was no "jew coup" against nazi Germany user. Its also funny how you post this ironic stuff about "disney villain moustache twirling" about the view of nazis, when thats exactly how you try to portray jews.

You are spouting meaningless neo-nazi rhetoric conspiracy theory stuff, and not even doing a good job of it. As if some jewish yokels in Poland were responsible for anything in Germany

I don't care whether it happened.

you still havent replied to my post user

You make a bunch of false claims and then just ignore it when I point them out to you

and lol at your pic "how can Israel treat its muslim minority so poorly?"

>Where did more than 3,000,000 jews went?
>They had to have been gassed
>None of them died in partisan fighting
>None of them died from starvation
>None them fled to Russia
>None of the fled outside of the USSR as well

Therefore they must have all been systematically tortured, had gold fillings torn out of their teeth, forced to watch their wives raped by dogs in front of them, and sent to the masturbation machines to die? Do you many ridiculous stories come from this "Tragedy"?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19

>Lets just ignore the existence of Rosa Luxembourg and the jewish roots of communism

>USA/brazil/argentina
i showed you census for 2 of those 3 countries. Unless 2 million jews appeared in Brasil, i guess you are just talking out of your ass

>Because just like trump grandfather and even bern himself, they change name to sound less jewy, they faced discrimination.
convenient. Source?

>>None of them died in partisan fighting

I bet youre one of those "the einsatzgrouppen was an anti terrorist organization" guys to.

>i only pick and choose what arguments i want to participate in
you didn't even show a source for your 3 million, how can you expect people to play your game if you won't even follow your own rules, kike?

>the average person on the street doesn't deny there were death camps in Nazi Germany...it's the exaggerated number of jewish deaths that people are skeptical about.

stop dodging the question, where are the 3 million polish jews?

>1918
>nazi germany

lol

And are you trying to imply that all jews are hiveminds and are therefore all responsible for Rosa Luxembourg for doing something Hitler himself tried to do? (over throw the german government)?

False equivalency. I'm not asking for something written by the hand of Hitler himself. I'm asking for a single report/order about the action that occurred over multiple years in multiple locations.

>jaeger report
>8 dudes murder tens of thousands of Jews throughout an entire country, then find a way to get rid of the bodies. (Possible mobile crematories?)
>all in a matter of less than half a year
>evidence of this comes from an 'archive' in the soviet union
>Trusting soviet mathematics and physics
>Trusting soviet integrity

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extermination_camp#Death_toll

this shit is basic common holocaust knowledge

Fascism>Communism. No they were more like executioners pissed off at the jewish roots of communism, and targeted jews ue to having gone through a radical secular phase which was about too kill millions of people. Actually a better descriptions would be the right wing death squad.

More jewish conspiracy rhetoric that has literally nothing to do with the holocaust, you STILL are ignoring me rebuking your false claims btw

I am not doing the same, the coup did happened and nationalism was the result of its failure. Jews wanned the land for them because at the time they did not had any.
Don't get me wrong i am not a nazi, i think any form of socialism is garbage even if a nacionalist one, but bolshevism is utter trash and jews were behind it(probably still are)

I don't think jews should give back israel since history 101 states - you lost the war you lost the land, but i am tired of their bullshit hollocaust button for instant sympathy.
I feel none, and whatever happened at the time no (((evidence)))' you can show me will make me trust them, i believe there was camps, i don't believe 6million or even a million died in them much less that those in it were innocent, i deny the hollocaust for sport.

>Follow your leader
K.
vault.fbi.gov/adolf-hitler/adolf-hitler-part-01-of-04/view
Sage

the fact that not a single 'gas chamber' or any 'chamber' of any kind that had traces of 'gas' has EVER been found is pretty damming libtard.

For good measure as it pertains to this thread.

I forgot how much awesome shit I have from my /new/ days....

you asked for written proof of Holocaust.
I gave it to you
Your dismissal attempt was some cringy muh communist conspiracy!!!!
You then attempt to move the goalposts with your pic

>labour camps != extermination camps

>England 330,000
>Ukraine 2,994,684
>USSR 5,000,000
Yes Hitler genocided those jews too didn't he?

>They way they did it. You being purposfully obtuse and acting like this is an impossible feat isnt an argument user.
How is this an argument? The camps were primarily used for slave labour

>false equivalency becuase I didnt asked for an order signed by hitler himself!

once again being disingenuous, you knew perfectly well what I was saying and knew you were asking a leading question. You are also now just outright ignoring the bischoff letter when your baseless claim that it was fake was called out

this is another thing you deniers do. you just ignore it when evidence prooves you wrong and just hop to your next talking point.

>and targeted jews ue to having gone through a radical secular phase which was about too kill millions of people. Actually a better descriptions would be the right wing death squad.

ok, so you admit that the holocaust happened then.

>There's no such thing as the collective unconscious

Kierkegaard, Schopenhauer, (((Freud))), and Carl Jung are all rolling in their graves. Yes people of a certain cultural and ethnic background think similarly, and some (especially those who have especially been diaspora groups) think incredibly tribally. You might think that's weird, but that is how other people function outside of your immediate group.

>overthrow (((German govt))) you mean the Weimar puppet government which was established to see the idiocy of the Versailles Treaty? Good on Hitler, that was overkill that could've only ended in war.

I am not gonna open 300 tabs of jews changing name in america and brazil, if you care for the truth do it yourself.

Oh yeah, one more thing, blacks from brazil demand reparations from slavery, you are the ones who did it, so pay the niggas up white boy.

Now you're starting a thread to berate people? Fuck you.

The evidence for kikery is stacking up, David.

>implying Germany didnt invade Ukraine and the USSR

are you retarded user?

>The camps were primarily used for slave labour

slave labour was a by product of the camps, especially when arriving inmates to the camps were killed off in droves for being deemed unfit for work, and other being killed off when they got to sick or weak to work.

>think similarly!= collective conscious

>I am not gonna open 300 tabs of jews changing name in america and brazil, if you care for the truth do it yourself.
or in other words, you have nothing to substantiate your claim.

I'm not talking about 50 families, i am talking about 3 million people

>Oh yeah, one more thing, blacks from brazil demand reparations from slavery, you are the ones who did it, so pay the niggas up white boy.
wat?

you're an uneducated tuck it back boi....can't
wait to help rid the world of degenerates like you.

>The evidence for kikery is stacking up

It obviously isnt since I called out your fake claims which you ignored until I directed you to them multiple times, and still your only response is some petty grandstanding comment that I guess is supposed to impress other deniers losing the argument in this thread.

No, because nobody knows what "holocaust" means. 6 million? 1 millions? Accidental? Intentional? Everyone just has an established image of that scene ingrained into their mind and never question where it came from. Sort of how children are still being taught that the Soviets were rebelling against an oppressive tzar's or ho the French Revolution as against the ebil Louis XVI, without then extrapolating on how they devolved into chaos and murder?

>>think similarly= collective conscious

Yes, exactly. They think similarly on an UNCONSCIOUS level. Like any other ethnic group. I guess you're not involved in advertising or basic psychology, then? Jews are collectively neurotic, egocentric, disdainful, and loyal to each other. Due to being a historically diaspora group (even the mostly Ashkenazi)

literally none of this is an argument. More petty grandstanding from what I can only assume is a very weak person. You threatening violence after you lose an argument like a nigger doesnt impress or scare me in the slightest

Old master pls ... i am barely putting effort into keeping up with your bullshit you think i gonna look up not 50 but 3million unreported name changings (because to hide was the objective so its natural that theres no track on it) you really overestimate how much effort you are worthy of.

Brazilian blacks want reparations from slavery that portuguese did ... i gonna put them in a boat and send to lisboa, are you ok with that? you have room right?

I'm not going to bother debating you. I can't change you mind so it's a waste of my time.
Best to just post pix.

Worth a thousand words.

You've failed to provide a legitimate claim from a reputable source. It holds as much weight as you going into MS paint and writing out that 'it happened and get over it'.

Second, I didn't move any goalposts at all. I never asked for specifics on extermination camps. Even if I did, you've failed to provide a legitimate claim from a reputable source about 'extermination camps' whatever that means.

>You are also now just outright ignoring the bischoff letter when your baseless claim that it was fake was called out
The signature is fradulent. The information within this letter conflicts with information provided by bischoff during the same timeframe. The language is also flawed.

>Hitler killed all 11million jews
Are you sure you're not retarded.

>slave labour was a by product of the camps
False.

Read Operation Paperclip : the secret intelligence program to bring Nazi scientists to America

>especially when arriving inmates to the camps were killed off in droves for being deemed unfit for work.
So the Nazi put people that they were going to kill onto trains then transported them hundreds of miles to a separate location to be killed?