Tfw two old too browse Sup Forums

Tfw two old too browse Sup Forums

How old are you? Are you letting soiocultural programming regarding age control your thoughts and actions?

No such thing gramps. Come shitpost with the youngsters

I'm not underage for starters. So im to old for the main demographic. Wait I'll make you a graph

Iktf. I turn 20 next year, so I'll officially be too old for Sup Forums. It was fun but part of growing up is growing out of childish things. You wouldn't want to be like, 26 and still looking at anime frog pictures.

Youre here forever

Sup Forums should be for people of all ages, or this place is not really about challenging political correctness. One of the worst problems in society today (in the West) is ageism.

How old?

Chicken sandwiches?

tfw im not a nigger

Did gookmoot put malware ads on the site or is my phone infected with something?

>tfw turning 23 soon and still on Sup Forums

Spent the better years of my early life here... no regrets.

That bread on the left looks really good, and it unlike American bread it isn't a fucking cake in your mouth

Wait I thought everyone else here was 50 as well.

You are never too old to hate the world OP

It's a thing now, your not the only one Kek

Uncle Junior?

Lots of people on here are 30+.

I'd guess average poll age is 35.

>tfw you're not an earthling and can't stand watching these lower lifeforms devote every ounce of their meme magic into electing a corrupt retard

What is this grand Central station?

Is this true?

Im 30 btw

I'm only 8 though, so you all do seem REALLY old to me. But i am wise enough to know that age is a social control mechanism only slightly correlated with biological changes.

The very instant you start questioning whether you are too old for something is the same instant society's programming is taking your mind over.

I'm 42

F-Finland dont derail this thread

I'm 31.

I was here in the early years...but then I got a thriving social life, dated a bunch of girls so that took up most of my time. I went about 8 years without coming to this site.

Now that I moved to a new town and have a non-existent social life I find myself coming to this site a lot more often. It's a good time-killer.

But I should spend more time trying to become a chad again and hit the weights.

Old enough to be on Sup Forums when 9/11 happened kiddo

33 checking in

Fuck off dad

Stop being such a pussy and do what you want to do regardless of what you think you are supposed to do based on your age. People don't respect pussy-ish behavior. The smart ones will respect you if you stand up to social control.

It was true until Trump announced his candidacy and the average age dropped about 15-16 years.

Then again as long as I'm here I'm probably dragging the average back up a decade or two.

There was a thread on family and shit, most of the anons were family guys and 25+ so I don't see a problem with age on Sup Forums

Junior loves his sushi

You're never too old to browse Sup Forums

unless you're a faggot who's under 18, you're welcome

To an extent.
There are a lot of older people on this board, but all the underage b& that make this board Sup Forums 2.0 make the average age closer to like 21-22

Which is quite a step up from Sup Forums which is probably 15

i'm 48 faggot and I get 200+ replies on Sup Forums

what the fuck else am I going to do if I can't get it up anymore?

What makes you think that? Id say 50 is where you should be doing something better with your life

But 40+ is acceptable!

Over 40 here, been interested in news and politics since I was a teenager. This is a damn good place to get the news from boys, always new and up to date. We get to see all perspectives and hear the arguments for each side. Fuck all those oldmedia bastards, just part of the biggest scam in all of history.

FUCKING NIP JEW MOTHERFUCKER I FUCKING KNEW IT

anyway, yeah I'm 33 now, and there's no where I would rather be. This place reshapes you, in a way that ruins everything else outside of here.

To think about some 50-something dude at home posting dank frog maymays and calling younger kids Niggers is pretty Fucking kek inducing

yeah.. haha... who would do that? looking at stupid frog memes all day... ha... ha...

>it's societies fault I'm a freak! I-i swear!

I didn't have a older male role model growing up. could you teach me how to change a tire?

I'm 57 and going strong

Didn't even mean, only acceptable. Like there's no problem with it.

I'm 22 and I hope I'm redpilln cute boys of the future

Adorno, is that you?

shut up you old nigger
stop being old
on pol everyone is a young aryan male

fuck everyone who claims otherwise for a variety of reasons.

fuck off Merl

I've been here since I was 17. I'm 30 now. You're here forever or at least until you have one foot in a coffin.

Society labels people 'freaks' in an attempt to bypass autonomous individuality and replace it with group consciousness. Sounds like society is controlling your mind right now.

FUCK OFF GRANDDAD

>Tfw two old too browse Sup Forums
nonsense, just don't get all giddy like a schoolgirl by the influx of dank memes

It 20 and Sup Forums taught me how much I want to kill myself

53 here and you need us to tell you how seriously to take this harridan and how necessary it is she get nowhere near the Oval Office.

34 here

And thus began the new era of father-son matchmaking on Sup Forums

Truly an offense to God

Yeah, he is allowing adspamming now.

im 28

Thank you senior Aussie.

>tfw too intelligent to trust strayan islanders

CTR THREAD DETECTED

THIS IS A CTR SLIDE THREAD

DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD

SAGE AND AVOID

even if you are oldfag

Really? Its made me an overly confident asshole, its the best therapy ever!

>37 reporting in

The child support cuck meme is real

who been here 10 years?

If you think about it everyone kinda lives on an island.

>two
>too

I'm 30 and Sup Forums is great.

Friend showed me Sup Forums 5 years ago and found myself in Sup Forums after experiencing all that Sup Forums had to offer.

DUDE

SISTER'S CUNT

46 reporting in.

Oh, look. It's another faggot age thread. Sage

WEED

You are never too old. I am 48.

>You will always be here.

I just don't want to work and function in society and understand how miserable the future is going to be and how I am probably going to die to nuclear fire anyway. Only staying around for the dank memes

>*too
>*too
Fucking uneducated kiwis.

Fucking weak b8 m8

>found reddit when I was 26
>kinda cool but always getting banned by the sensitive and boring people
>heard a place called Sup Forums would accept me
>mfw they're fucking meaner than me
>mfw been here 3 years

I'm 30 now. All my friends have destroyed their lives in the rat race, resigned to mediocrity, and lost all hope and imagination. I need this place to stay afloat sometimes.

And frankly, getting old isn't that different, really, its just all the people who don't do it well that make it seem so bad

That's nothing. I was on Sup Forums when the wall street stock market crashed.

Sup Forums has made me more inteligent

>20
>old for Sup Forums
Get a load of this shill.

I'm actually glad there's so many people 30+. I was starting to worry that this place was only just super young people.

44yo rapist here

I was on Sup Forums during Operation Desert Storm.

this

No.

65 here and not planning to quit browsing Sup Forums until the day i die

You won't pay anything to that stealing whore when race war comes brother.

Not intelligent enough to spell correctly.

So many old fucks on this site. No wonder racism is rampant. Cant wait for the older generation to die out so we can have a peaceful world without racism.

Been here steadily that long

Kys in fed square you faggot melbournite

Yet my friends and I are 18 and browse pol and are white realists

lmao

Pol is still mostly young too faggot YOU are on the wrong side of history and soon when day of the rope comes the wrong side of a gun

>read post
>check flag
>expect leaf
>was surprised

Well I am 26

I've been on Sup Forums since 1966, when I lived in San Fran in the Haight Ashbury. I used to connect with my Atari 800.